剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自布莱克克劳奇的同名小说)
人生副本
第一季第三集
(莱顿万斯来电)
找到他了吗
Did you find him?
他没事吧
Is he okay?
什么 发生什么事了
What? What happened?
我的天啊 莱顿
Jesus fucking Christ, Leighton.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
我为所发生的事承担责任
I take the blame for what happened.
杰森 听到了吗 我为所发生的事承担责任
You hear me, Jason? I take the blame for what happened.
你的回归让我们措手不及
You came back, and we were not prepared.
我们没料到你会...
We were not prepared for you to be as...
情况这么糟
unwell as you are.
我不想绑着你
I don't wanna restrain you.
但只要你对自己和他人构成威胁 我们就没法放了你
But as long as you're a danger to yourself and others, this situation can't change.
是不是你...
Did you--
派那女人去丹妮拉住所的
Did you send that woman to Daniela's apartment?
我只是想唤起你的记忆 让你记起自己是个多么聪明的人
I am just trying to help you remember the brilliant man you are.
还有你所创造的那个不可思议的东西
And this incredible thing you created.
去死吧
Fuck off.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What is this?
是葡萄酒
That's wine. - Uh-huh.
我又叫了一瓶 - 好的
I got a second bottle... - Okay.
因为太好喝了
...'cause it was so nice.
没错 非常好喝
Yeah, it was. It was great.
同时也要100美元
It was also a hundred dollars.
怎么了
What?
感觉你想和我上♥床♥
Feels like you're trying to sleep with me.
我绝对是想跟你上♥床♥
I am definitely trying to sleep with you.
是吗 - 是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
好的 但所使用的“诱♥奸♥”手段
Okay, but the, you know, full seduction thing,
已经有一分钟了
it's been a minute.
别误会 这棒极了
Don't get me wrong, it's amazing.
继续这么做 但...
Keep doing it, but--
嗨...
Hey, hey!
天啊 - 我没法逗留
Oh, my God. - I can't linger.
迈克出去取我们的车了 但我看到你们这对鸳鸯...
Mike is out getting our car, but I saw you two lovebirds
就想过来打个招呼
and wanted to come say hi.
嗨 不 幸好你过来 很高兴见到你
Hi. No, I'm glad you did. It's good to see you.
是的 想到明天我就兴奋 - 明天
Yeah. I'm so excited about tomorrow. - Tomorrow.
要我们带点什么 - 不必 打扮美美过来就行了
What can we bring? - Nothing. Just your beautiful selves.
好的 再好不过了
Okay, perfection.
好的 我们再见... - 再见
All right. I'll see you later. Bye. - Bye.
是的 再见
Yeah. See ya.
她是...
What was...
你说芭芭拉 - 对 芭芭拉
Barbara? - Yeah, Barbara.
明天有什么事 - 我们的晚餐派对呀
What's going on tomorrow? - Our dinner party.
在我们家
At the house?
是啊 我们讨论过了
Yeah, we talked about it.
你忘了 - 是的
You forgot. - Yeah.
是的 你忘了 - 不是的...等等...是的
Yeah, you did. - No-- Hold-- Yes.
是的... - 好的
Yes. Yes. - Yeah.
再说一次有谁会来
Who all is coming again?
(极速实验室)
他马上就来
He'll be right with you.
这是我祖父的办公室
This was my grandfather's office.
还保留着他离开时的样子
Keep it exactly the way he left it.
我是梅森警探
I'm Detective Mason.
我是莱顿万斯 幸会
Leighton Vance. Pleasure.
你的家族从事航♥空♥业
Your family was in aviation?
我祖父在52年前创立了极速
He founded Velocity 52 years ago.
制♥造♥喷气发动机
Built jet engines.
那是你和他的合照
Is that you and him?
我父母在我小时候就去世了
My parents died when I was young.
是他把我养大的
He raised me.
这边请
Please, this way.
对了 杰森德斯什 他在这里工作了...
So Jason Dessen. He worked here for...
八年
Eight years.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
And when was the last time you saw him?
已经有一年多了
It's been more than a year now.
有一天 他突然没来上班 从那以后我就再也没见过他
You know, one day, he just didn't show up for work, and I haven't seen him since.
据我所知 没人见过他
No one has, as far as I know.
你确定不要来杯咖啡 水呢
You sure you don't want a coffee? Water?
不用 我不渴 - 不要 好的
No, I'm good. - No? Okay.
杰森刚失踪时 我确实和警方谈过
You know, I did speak to the police when Jason first went missing.
你们在这里从事的是什么
What do you guys do here?
研发
R and D.
什么意思
What's that mean?
研究发展呀
Research and development?
不 我不是问字面意思
No, I know what it means.
你们生产些什么
What do you make?
用于量子和治疗处理器的 基于晶体管的硅量子位
Transistor-based silicon qubits for quantum and healing processors.
还挺难念的
That's a mouthful.
就是
You know,
还有另外一名女子 布莱尔卡普兰
there was another woman, Blair Caplan.
她也是这里的员工 对吧
She worked here too, right?
是的 布莱尔
Yeah. Blair.
是的 她失踪了
Yeah, she went missing.
一年半前失踪的 - 是的 这...
Eighteen months ago? - Yeah. It...
这里所有人都因为这事受到很大的打击
hit everyone here really hard.
那她和杰森是同一组的
So were she and Jason in the same group?
不 布莱尔负责工艺改进
No, Blair was in process improvement.
为何询问这些
What's this all about?
杰森德斯什三天前住进了上帝的约翰医院
Jason Dessen checked into John of God General three nights ago.
你说什么
What?
你不知道
You didn't know?
不...我并不知道
No, no, I didn't.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
不晓得
Unknown.
当我到医院时 他已经离开了
He left the hospital before I got there.
但当晚晚些时候 有人看到他出现在一个画展上
But he was apparently seen at an art show later that night.
我以为他会联♥系♥你
I thought he might have reached out to you.
联♥系♥我 没有
To me? No.
我倒希望他这么做
I wish he had.
我们正在找他
Well, we're trying to find him.
天啊
Wow.
根据我前辈所记录的
According to my predecessor's notes,
他失踪时正在和另一名员工交往
he was in a relationship with another employee at the time of his disappearance.
没错
Yeah.
是阿曼达卢卡斯医生
Dr. Amanda Lucas.
卢卡斯医生今天有上班吗
Is Dr. Lucas in the office today?
怎么样了
How'd it go?
你是问对警♥察♥撒谎撒得怎么样了
How'd lying to the police go?
好极了 超级棒
Awesome. Super great.
道恩说她曾尝试打911
Dawn said she tried to dial 911.
所以她枪杀了她
So she shot her?
小声点
Lower your voice.
莱顿
Leighton.
我让她把两个都带回来 好吗 我不知道她会...
I told her to bring them both here, okay? I didn't know that she would--
因为她是个情绪非常不稳定的人
Because she's a deeply unstable person...
阿曼达 - 拒绝对其创伤后应激障碍进行治疗
Amanda. - ...who refuses treatment for her PTSD.
阿曼达 - 我警告过你不要雇用她
Amanda. - I warned you about hiring her.
够了...
Enough! Enough.
该死
Shit.
那警探是否有提到布莱尔
Did she mention Blair? The detective.
当然有
Of course she did.
阿曼达 芝加哥警方 马上就要把杰森 布莱尔
Amanda, Chicago PD is so close to connecting the dots on Jason,
和所有线索联♥系♥起来了
Blair, all of it.
你知道若他们这么做 后果会是什么
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表