剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
是真的很好吃 - 是好吃 对吧
It's really this good. - It is, right?
好 嘿 对了...
Oh, yeah. Hey, well...
你还没说 你找到 这个世界的阿曼达了吗
You didn't say, did you find this world's Amanda?
她并不是心理医生
She's not a therapist.
是吗
Really?
想听听吗
Ready for this?
她是一家白城♥堡♥餐厅的经理
She manages a White Castle.
不...
No. No.
至少是个经理
At least you're a manager.
你是否曾想过 我...
Do you ever wonder how, I--
如果你除去身外之物 像是生活方式
If you strip back the trappings, like lifestyle
以及所有的外在东西
and all the external things,
你内心深处的哪些关键因素
what are the key components
让你成为你自己
at your core that make you you?
你是说我还是她
You mean I'm still her,
本质上还是那个白城♥堡♥的阿曼达
White Castle Amanda, at the most fundamental level?
没错
Yeah.
完全正确
Exactly.
这个嘛
Well,
性格只是...一种思维 感觉以及行为模式
personality is just-- it's a pattern of thoughts, feelings,
每个人的模式都是独一无二的
behaviors unique to each person.
我们会认为这模式是固定的 但其实不然
We like to think of it as fixed, but it's not.
是的 我觉得人是会变的 - 其实并不然
Yeah, I think people change... - It's actually not.
但本质是一样的
...but the essentials stay the same.
对 当然 我们的性情在三岁左右被锁定
Yeah, sure. Our temperament gets locked around age three,
但这只是我们对所处环境反应的强度
but that's just the intensity of our reaction to the environment we're in.
例如 我世界里的杰森 他一直在努力控制自己的脾气
For example, my Jason, he struggled with his temper.
我也一样 - 我也这么以为
Same. - That's what I thought.
但你比他更有同情心 更能控制自己的冲动
But you are more empathetic and in control of your impulses than he ever was.
这是因为你的经历 选择所导致
And that's because of your experiences, your choices.
在我们的一生中 我们的性格 会发生很大的变化 这是...
Our personality changes a lot during our lifetime and it's--
我很喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
什么
What?
不 别这样
No. Come on.
不 我就不了 我不会跳舞
No, I'm good. I don't dance.
你当然不会跳舞
Of course you don't dance.
他也不会
He didn't either.
你们到底怕什么
What are you afraid of?
就每个人都害怕的
What everyone's afraid of.
如果你跳得很难看 你大可以离开这家餐厅
If you look stupid, you can leave this restaurant,
离开这座城市 或者甚至可以离开这个世界
you can leave this city, or you can literally leave this world.
我们去跳吧
Let's do that.
太棒了
Fuck it.
(米尔希尔酒店)
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
真是个非常棒的夜晚
That was a pretty great night.
是的
Yeah.
对 的确 太疯狂了
Yeah, it was. It's crazy.
我感觉自己原来的世界正逐渐消失
I feel like my world is vanishing.
你觉得你会完全忘了原来的世界吗
Do you think that you would ever forget it completely?
我能想象到了某个阶段 就不再觉得它是真实存在的了
I can see getting to a point where it doesn't feel real anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
因为它并不是真实的
Because it's not.
这个现实才是我们所拥有的
This reality, it's all we have.
你如果想我睡另一张床 就告诉我
If you want me to go to the other bed, just tell me.
我不想
I don't want you to.
我只是觉得我需要你这么做
I just think that I need you to.
明白
Of course.
杰森 进来吧
Jason, come in.
我拥有我想要的一切 所有的一切
I have everything I want. Everything.
但我会在这里和你说话 我想是因为...
But I'm here, talking to you, because, I guess,
这一切和我设想的不一样
it's not everything I imagined.
相信我 我很努力 才得到这些 才走到这一步
And trust me, I've worked so hard to get these things, to get here.
你觉得有没有可能是你的期望过高了
Do you think it's possible you built it up too much?
对于你现阶段的生活过于理想化
Idealized what this time in your life might be like?
也许你一直梦想着
Maybe you always dreamed about
能拥有这一切是多么美妙
how amazing it would feel to have all the things:
有个你爱的妻子 一个儿子
a wife you love, a son,
能做你想做的任何事
the freedom to do whatever you want.
但你忘了一件事
But you forgot something.
生活不过只是生活
Life is still just life.
你说这不是你所期待的
You said it's not what you expected.
那你期待什么
What did you expect?
如果我说期待“十全十美” 你会认为我是个混♥蛋♥
You're gonna think I'm a dick if I say perfection.
现在他想让我辞去画廊的工作
Now he wants me to quit my job at the gallery.
你会这么做吗
Are you going to?
老实说 我真的还不能完全理解这一切
Honestly, I can't really wrap my head around it all yet.
但这可是一大笔钱
But it's a lot of money.
简直不可思议 - 对吧
Insane. - Okay.
是啊 但还有一些日常习惯的问题
Yeah, but there's all this small stuff too,
比如他突然每天都用牙线 衣着也更有品味了
like suddenly he flosses every day, and he dresses better.
去找个离婚律师
Go hire a divorce lawyer.
我知道这些都是小事
I know they're tiny things.
只是不对劲的事太多了 - 继续说
There are just so many of them. - Keep going.
比如 他会把钥匙放在厨房♥柜台上
Like, he leaves his keys on the kitchen counter
而不是挂在前门的钩子上
instead of hanging them on the hook by the front door.
他一进门就会把鞋脱了
He takes his shoes off as soon as he walks in the door.
洗碗机一洗完 他就马上把碗盘取出来
He unloads the dishwasher as soon as it's done.
他一直都想做♥爱♥
He wants to have sex all the time.
停一停 你口中的他 变得更有魅力 更爱干净 也更有钱
Please stop. I'm hearing he's hotter, cleaner and richer.
但查理过敏的事却不是小事
That thing with Charlie though, that's not small.
是这样的 几天前我犯了个严重的错误
So, I messed up pretty bad a few days ago.
我给我儿子查理吃冰淇淋
I gave my son, Charlie, ice cream.
那里头有坚果 害得他得去急诊室
It had nuts in it and he had to go to the emergency room.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
我也会补偿他的
And I'll make it up to him.
但丹妮拉还是很不开心
But Daniela, you know, she's still very upset.
你道歉了吗 - 道歉了
You apologized? - Yeah.
是的 但我觉得我得让她知道
Yeah, but I feel like I need to show her that,
我有察觉到她的不开心
you know, I'm paying attention somehow.
你想怎么做
What are you thinking?
我想来个超级浪漫行动
I like the big romantic gesture.
她会喜欢吗
Does she?
你会喜欢吗
Don't you?
是人都会喜欢 不是吗
Doesn't everyone?
我和我另一半 有时会对什么是浪漫持不同看法
My partner and I can have sometimes different ideas of what's romantic.
你结婚了
You're married.
我们那晚在急诊室等查理时
The other night, when we were waiting for Charlie in the emergency room,
我看到他手臂上有一些痕迹
I saw these marks on his arm.
受伤的痕迹
Like an injury?
像是针孔
Like needle marks.
像是注射的痕迹
Like track marks?
你还真会卖♥♥关子
You really buried the lede.
你问他了吗 - 没有
Did you ask him? - No.
而且他最近总是晚上外出
And he's been out all the time at night recently.
他说是去谈销♥售♥事宜 但我不知道
He says that it's for these sales meetings, but I don't know.
我应该和他谈谈
I should talk to him.
不 别这么做
No, don't.
不行 他会向你撒谎 这会打草惊蛇
No, he'll lie and you'll tip him off.
你得跟踪他
You need to follow him.
不是吧 - 是的
Really? - Yes.
弄清楚到底发生了什么
Find out what's really going on.
不行
No.
我会和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
顺便问一下 你是怎么知道我的
By the way, how did you hear about me?
是我一位前任女友告诉我的
An ex-girlfriend.
说来话长
It's a long story.
嘿
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表