剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自布莱克克劳奇的同名小说)
人生副本
第一季第一集
“Y的余弦等于X 而X的弧余弦
"Cosine of Y is equal to X, then the arc cosine of X
等于反余弦” - 余弦 X的函数
is equal to the inverse"... - Cosine, function of X,
就是等于Y
which is equal to Y.
发明三角学的人坏透了
You know, a very bad person invented trigonometry.
嘿 我今天能否开车上学 - 哎哟
Hey, can I drive to school today? - Yikes.
什么 我开车技术很好
What? I'm a good driver.
好吧
Okay.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
带杯咖啡
Coffee to go.
什么 谢谢 天啊 你是我的英雄
What? Thank you. Oh, my gosh. You're my hero.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
我们待会儿见
See you guys later.
我让你开
I'll let you drive.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿 红灯 红...灯
Hey, red light. Red ligh-- Red light!
查理
Charlie!
好了
Yeah.
抱歉 爸 - 没事
Sorry, Dad. - It's okay.
嘿 那放学后想去攀岩吗
Hey, so, you wanna go for a climb after school?
对了 我在想放学后也许会去布鲁克家
Yeah, I was kinda thinking I might go over to Brooke's after school.
顺便问一下 你跟她怎么样了
How's that going with her, by the way?
不晓得
I don't know.
为何不直接跟她说
Why don't you just tell her?
布鲁克知道你喜欢她吗
Does Brooke even know that you like her?
万一她喜欢的是德鲁呢
What if she likes Drew?
那你就知道怎么回事了 就是她品味很差
Then you know the score, that she has bad taste.
嗨
Hey.
(瑞安霍德)
嗨 你在哪儿 - 自己看吧
Hey. Where are you? - Have a look.
查理奥安德雷蒂 你载你♥爸♥兜风
Charlie-o Andretti. You driving your old man around?
是啊 我开车去学校
Yeah, I was driving myself to school.
天啊 杰森 这事有点奇怪 但我赢得了帕维亚奖
Oh, God. Jason, this is a little bit weird, but I won the Pavia.
你说什么
What?
得奖人本该是你 你我都知道的...
It should be you. You know this. I know this--
不 拜托 兄弟
Nah. Come on, man.
我实在为你感到高兴 - 该死 我得接这通电♥话♥
I'm so happy for you. - Oh, shit. I gotta take this call,
但我会再打给你 我们今晚得庆祝一番
but I'm gonna hit you back, and we're gonna celebrate tonight.
好 好的
Okay. Yeah.
该...
Oh, sh--
别理他们 就...专心开好自己的车就行
Don't worry about them. Just-- You do you.
混♥蛋♥ - 好
Asshole. - Yeah.
(莱克蒙特大学 伊利诺伊州)
那是什么
What's that supposed to be?
是只猫
It's a cat.
一只猫在一个密封的盒子里
You have a cat in a sealed box.
盒里还有一瓶毒药
And also in the box, we have a vial of poison,
一枚放射性原子 还有...
a single radioactive atom and...
一个盖革计数器
a Geiger counter.
如果没发生原子衰变 猫就会活下来
Now, if there's no atomic decay, the cat lives.
但如果原子真的衰变了
But if the atom does decay,
那这盖革计数器就会探测到辐射
then the Geiger counter will detect radiation.
这将触发装置弄碎瓶子
This will set off a charge, which will break the vial,
这可怜的猫就会死
and poor cat dies.
啊
Aw.
“啊”就对了...
"Aw" is right.
哥本哈根对于量子力学的诠释
Now, the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics
却让人不可思议
suggests something crazy.
在我们观测盒子内部之前 原子以叠加态存在
Before we look inside, the atom exists in a superposition,
也就是我们常说的
which is a fancy way of saying
它处于衰变和不衰变的
that it is in an undetermined state
待定状态
of both decaying and not decaying.
这表示什么
Which means what?
这家伙特别喜欢折磨猫
This guy had a thing for torturing cats.
谢谢尝试 莱利 但这不是答案
Thanks, Riley. No.
这位物理学家是薛定谔
Schr?dinger was his name,
他只是很喜欢去理解宇宙的规律
and he had a thing for understanding the universe.
倘若有人想知道答案 那就是 原子叠加意味着
The answer, for anybody who cares to know, is that the atom in superposition
这猫既是活的又是死的
means that the cat is both alive and it is dead.
他叫伍迪格温
His name's Woody Gwyn,
是美国当代最伟大的风景画大♥师♥之一
one of America's great contemporary landscape masters.
他的作画媒介是
What's the medium?
蛋彩
Egg tempera.
它比油彩更具挑战性 干得很快
It's more challenging to work with than oil. Dries very quickly,
因此笔触得一步到位 但会画出非常精确的线条
so brush strokes can't be reworked, but you get these very precise lines,
亮度也比油彩更高 - 你在瞎编吗
more luminosity than you get with oil. - You just making shit up now?
没错 接近一半是瞎编的
Yeah, about half of it.
我知道 - 好的 嗨
I know. - Yeah. Hi.
太美了 - 是的
It's incredible. - Yeah, I know.
准备好了吗 - 我去拿东西
You ready? - Let me get my stuff.
这我也会画 - 宝贝 没什么能难倒你
I could paint that. - You can do anything, babe.
我周五会去找房♥子 要一起来吗
I'm apartment hunting Friday, if you wanna come.
我很想 但周五我有训练
I would love to, but Friday is my training day.
训练进行得怎样 - 你知道吗
And how's that going? - You know what?
脚踏车和跑步的成绩其实还不错
My cycling time and my running time aren't bad actually,
但游泳方面确实还需多加努力
but my swimming really needs work.
我现在甚至无法想象 将如何连续进行这三项
And right now, I can't even imagine doing them all back-to-back.
避开你家人其实无需使用如此辛苦的方法
You know, there are less agonizing ways for you to avoid your family.
只是说说而已 - 我并非在躲避他们
I'm just saying. - I'm not avoiding them.
那竞赛在什么时候 - 明年夏天
So, when's the race? - Next summer.
(周四 查理开车上学)
再来点酒 对吗
More wine, right?
我觉得不这样做有点愚蠢
Well, I think it would be foolish not to.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's why I love you.
就因为我总是支持你多开点酒
'Cause I'm an advocate of opening more wine always?
这就是你爱我的原因
That's the source of your adoration for me?
是啊 我想这是我们 能幸福至今的唯一原因
Yeah, I think that's the only reason we've made it this far.
是吗 - 是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
拜托两位 你们这样 会给我造成一辈子的心理创伤
Come on, guys. You're scarring me for life over here.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
闭上你的眼吧
Close your eyes.
还是红酒 好 - 好的
Stick with red, huh? Yeah. - Yeah.
(瑞安霍德短♥信♥ 你在哪里 来不来 )
你手♥机♥快“炸”了
Your phone's blowing up.
是谁 - 瑞安
Who is it? - It's Ryan,
他想知道你在哪里
and he's wondering where you are?
瑞安赢得了帕维亚奖
So, Ryan won the Pavia.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah.
什么时候的事 - 我是今天知道的
When? - I found out today.
非常棒 啊
It's pretty great, huh?
是的 帕维亚奖可是个重要奖项
Yeah. The Pavia's a huge deal.
是的 他能获得一百万美元
Yeah. Well, I mean, he gets a million dollars,
也为拨款等事宜铺平了道路
and it opens up the floodgates for, you know, grant money and so on.
那你为何不出席 他邀请你参加的这个活动呢
So, why aren't you going to this thing that he invited you to?
今晚是家庭夜 我告诉他我下次再约他
It's family night. I told him I'd catch up with him another time.
好的 这样的家庭夜一年有52个
Okay, it's also family night 52 nights a year.
他约你去哪里
Where is it happening?
乡村酒吧
The Village Tap. The Village Tap?
是的
Yes.
他选了在我们家附近的地方
He picked a place around the corner from our house.
根本不靠近他住的地方 你觉得他这么做的目的是
It's nowhere near where he lives. Why do you think he did that?
因为他知道要是选了个偏远的地方
Because he knows that if he picks any place remotely far away,
我将不会出席
I'm not gonna show.
没错 出于爱你地说 别这么混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Said with love, don't be a dick.
很高兴你看得开心 不去
I'm glad you're having a good time. No.
你知道若你得奖 他会来为你庆祝
You know he would show up for you.
你为瑞安感到高兴吗
Are you happy for Ryan?
当然
Of course I am.
好 用行动证明给他看吧
Okay, go show him.
好的
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表