剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
救救我
Help me!
时间框架 - 2分43秒
Time frame? - Two minutes, 43 seconds.
该死
Fuck!
救救我
Help me.
天啊
Jesus.
门开了
It's open!
你疯了吗 - 我不会再让他跑了
Are you out of your mind? - I'm not letting him get away again.
你不知道里面什...
You have no idea what it's like--
不重要了 我已经一无所有了
Doesn't matter! There's nothing left for me in this world.
你认为莱顿会追过来吗 - 会
You think Leighton will come after us? - Yes.
你认为这里的其中一扇门 能通往你所存在的世界
Do you think your world is behind one of these doors?
理论上是的
In theory.
那该如何知道是哪扇门
So, how do we find it?
我不晓得
I have no idea.
我一直在数 这是我们经过的第220扇门了
Now, I've been counting, and that's the 220th door we've passed.
门与门之间的距离不到4米
And they're about 12 feet apart.
那我们已经走了快到1公里
So, we've already gone half a mile.
是的 也许我们在某种“过渡”空间里
Yeah. Maybe we're in some kind of liminal space.
过渡 就是虚拟的
Liminal as in not real?
不 是真实的 极度真实
No, it's real. It's very real.
我认为这是种思维的表现 它试图在视觉上解释
I think it's a manifestation of the mind as it attempts to visually explain
我们大脑还没完全进化到能够理解的东西
something our brains haven't fully evolved to comprehend.
叠加 - 正是
Superposition. - Exactly.
我觉得这走廊是 “有可能发生的现实”的横截面
I think the corridor's a cross-section of probable realities.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
看看我们能学到什么
See what we can learn.
以便让自己更难被找到
Make ourselves harder to find.
让我看看这里
Let me see that.
嘿
Hey.
什么情况
What the fuck?
是灰
Ash.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
不晓得
I don't know.
我的天
Holy shit.
快跑
Let's go.
天啊
Oh, God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
搞什么鬼 天啊
What the fuck? Oh, fuck.
(改编自布莱克克劳奇的同名小说)
人生副本
第一季第四集
(马克斯)
这车真烂 是吧
This car kind of sucks, huh?
是的 肯定不是辆好车
Yeah. I mean, it's definitely not amazing.
也许我们得做点什么
Maybe we'll have to do something about that.
别慢下来 不 加速 - 我...你确定
Don't slow down. No, accelerate. - I-- You sure?
是的 你能闯过去的
Yeah. You can make it.
太棒了
Nice.
怎么啦 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
你向来都告诉我来到十字路口要减速
You always tell me to slow down for the intersection.
这个嘛 那橙灯没那么快转红
Well, there's a lot of yellow in that red.
对了 到目前为止 16岁的你感觉如何
So, how's 16 treating you so far?
不知道 和15岁没两样
I don't know. Same as yesterday.
我想等我拿到驾照时 才会真正感觉自己16了
I think it'll finally feel real when I get my license, you know.
是的 就能庆祝了
Yeah. Celebrate.
我们今晚有什么节目
What are we gonna do tonight, huh?
应该会像往常一样
Probably just do the usual thing.
简单地庆祝
You know, keep it simple.
听着 我要你听我说 好吗
Listen, I want you to hear me, right?
今天还是你的生日
Today is still your day.
谢了
Thanks.
50了
It's 50.
现在是48
Well, 48 now.
卫星定位能运行
GPS works.
我想卫星还在运作
I guess the satellites are still orbiting.
我觉得我们的所在位置 与我世界里的极速处于同一位置
I think we're in the same location as Velocity in my world.
好的 因此盒子的坐标没变
All right. So, the coordinates of the box don't change--
变的只是外面的世界 这说得通
that makes sense-- but just the outside world.
是的 太好了
Yeah. Yes.
拜托
Come on.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我在找能操控的物件
I'm looking for some means of control.
只有一个门把手
There's only a door handle.
就只是个盒子
It's just a box.
这个呢
This?
你说它只是个盒子是什么意思
What do you mean it's just a box?
这盒子如何运作 - 我不知道 应该是你来告诉我
How does it work? - I don't know. You tell me.
这可是你建造的
You built this thing.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在你面前的这个杰森是个教大学物理的
You got the one who teaches college physics.
注射器准备好了
Injector's ready.
不会像第一次那么糟糕
It won't be as bad as the first time.
你的身体能很快适应
Your body gets used to it fast.
还好吧
You okay?
这条路通向哪儿
Where does it lead?
如果我们继续走下去 将会到哪里
If we just keep walking, where do we end up?
多元宇宙是无限的
Well, the multiverse is infinite.
我估计没有尽头
I'm guessing there is no end.
杰森
Jason!
阿曼达
Amanda!
杰森
Jason!
我的课结束了
Today's lesson's up.
谢谢 将不需要这个
Thank you. We're not gonna need that.
好了 各位 拿出你们的笔记本
All right, everybody, get out your notebooks.
所以 我们今天要来个突击测验
So, today we are gonna do a pop quiz.
从你们的笔记本上撕下一页 在纸的上方写上名字
Tear out a piece of paper from your notebooks, write your name at the top,
在页边空白处写上数字1到10
and the numbers one through ten down the margin.
是的
Yeah.
现在没人用笔记本了 我只有笔记本电脑
No one really uses notebooks anymore. I just have my laptop.
你的电脑屏幕现在所显示的是什么
What's on your screen right now?
他的屏幕显示的是什么
What's on his screen?
YouTube
YouTube.
那你不及格
You fail.
不是吧 - 是的
Are you serious? - Uh-huh.
我也只带了笔记本电脑
I only brought a laptop too.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
你也不及格
You fail.
凡是只有笔记本电脑 或其他电子设备的人 全都不及格
Everyone else who only has a laptop or a device, you fail.
这样吧 等等
You know what? Wait.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
等一等 德斯什博士 你要去哪
Wait! Where are you-- Dr. Dessen?
杰森
Jason.
你的助教刚发短♥信♥告诉我 你在课堂上 摔碎瓶子 还怒气冲冲地离开了
Your TA just texted me you broke a bottle in class and stormed out.
我并没怒气冲冲地离开 我是走出来的
I didn't storm out. I walked out.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
在里面就像是慢性自杀 所以我不干了
It's like a slow death in there so I quit.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我能
Yes, I can.
事实上 我想怎么做都行
Actually, I can do whatever I want.
相同的坐标
Same coordinates?
对
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
所以 我们现在知道 在药物起作用的时限里
So, now we know that the connection between the doors
将能用这些门通往它们所连接的世界
and these worlds hold during a given session of the drug.
那里没大气层
There was no atmosphere.
这不可能是真的...
This can't be real. This can't be real.
阿曼达 嘿
Amanda. Hey.
嘿
Hey!
阿曼达 嘿
Amanda! Hey!
别跑
Stop!
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表