剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
I realized what I really wanted, what I tried to steal,
是你做出的抉择 杰森
were the choices that you made, Jason.
主要是 选择在你的人生中
Mostly the choice to allow space in your life
为他人的需求和梦想腾出空间
for someone else's needs and dreams.
我觉得我们...或者说是我的内心...
I think there's a part of us-- me--
一直害怕为爱情冒险
that's been afraid to risk love.
我的一生都被这种恐惧感控制着
And my whole life, I've let that fear control me.
但你却能挣脱这种恐惧
But somehow you broke free of it
给了自己一个圆♥满♥
and gifted yourself a full,
凌乱而美丽的人生
messy and beautiful life.
多少道歉都无法弥补我所做的事
There's no apology sufficient for what I've done.
这个世界对你们任何人来说都不再安全了
This world is no longer safe for any of you.
我希望你们能找到自己的新家 我相信你们会的 因为...
And I hope you can find a new home, and I'm sure you will, because...
你们都经历了我无法想象的事情
well, you've all been through things I can't imagine,
而这些事已把你们 塑造成一个更加完美的拼图
and they've shaped you into an even more perfect puzzle
只有彼此才能相互契合
that can only fit one another.
你们确定这是唯一的办法
You're sure this is the only way?
如果我们留下 就得在恐惧中度日
If we stay, we have to live in fear.
她说得对
She's right.
等等
Wait.
看 是他们
Look. There they are.
嘿...看 是丹妮拉
Hey. Hey, look. Daniela.
该死 是他
Shit. That's him.
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
他们在这
They're here.
我们不是来阻止你们的
We didn't come to stop you.
我们认为你们只有离开这个世界 才有机会过上正常生活
We figured that your only chance at a normal life was to leave this world.
对 他说得对 是的
Yeah. He's right. Uh-huh.
我们是来道别的
We came to say goodbye.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只希望你和查理都安全
I just want you and Charlie to be safe.
是的
Yeah.
还有你
And you...
好好照顾他们
take care of them.
对
Yeah.
不行 凭什么他能得到他们
No! Why should he get them?
这与他无关
It's not about him.
而是她想要什么
It's about what she wants,
以及什么对我们的儿子最好
and what's best for our son.
让他们过去
Let 'em through.
不
No.
让他们过去
Let 'em through!
让开
Move!
让他们过去
Let 'em through!
查理...
Charlie. Charlie.
丹妮拉
Daniela.
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
不认识
No...
但我一直在找你
but I've been looking for you.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表