剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
could've just-- He could've killed me.
不
No.
他为何要大费周章把我带到他的世界
Why would he go to all that trouble just to bring me to his world?
他不是恶魔 不会那么做的
He's not a monster. He wouldn't do that.
如果是他做的... - 我知道是他
If he did this to you... - I know he did.
一定有他的理由
...he would have rationalized it.
在你的世界里 你是一名教师 对吧
In your world, you're a teacher, right?
对
Yeah.
你富有吗
Are you wealthy?
不富有
No.
我的杰森应该是告诉自己
My Jason probably told himself
他所给你的是个千载难逢的机会
he was giving you a chance of a lifetime.
让你尝试走一回未曾走过的路
A shot at the path not taken.
对你们两人来说都是如此
For you and him.
但为何选择我的人生
But why my life?
世上有那么多杰森 为何偏偏是我
Of all the billions of Jasons, why me?
有什么是你有而他没有的
What's the one thing you had that he didn't?
丹妮拉和查理
Daniela and Charlie.
不
No.
别给我乱来 - 你做错了
Don't give me shit. - You're doing it wrong.
会很棒的 - 做给我看看
They're gonna be great. - Let me see.
一直假装直到真正做到 - 好了 大概就是这样
Fake it till you make it? - Okay. Something like that.
你觉不觉得爸最近似乎有点什么事
Do you think, Dad's been going through some stuff?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 他最近好像有点不太对劲
Well, I don't know. He just seems off recently.
你知道吗
You know?
嗨 家人
Hey, fam.
太香了
Smells amazing.
是的 我们在做意大利面和肉丸子
Yeah. We're making spaghetti and meatballs.
马克斯的最爱
You know, Max's favorite.
你错过了我们在他树前的时光
You missed our time at his tree.
是的 我知道...我...听着 我很抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm-- Look, I'm so sorry.
但我被“卷入”了一项高度机密的差事
But I was embroiled in a top-secret errand.
其实是和生日男孩有关的差事
A birthday-boy-related errand actually.
也许我们可以再去一次树那边
Well, maybe we could go back out to the tree.
如果你想要
If you want?
是的 当然想 好 一会儿就去
Yeah. Of course. Yeah. In a minute.
你背后拿着什么
What's this back here?
谢谢
Thank you.
给你的
For you.
这是给我们的
And for us.
因为今天...
Because today...
是我们家的重大日子
is a very big day for this family.
不打开盒子看看
You're not gonna open the box?
什么
What?
小子 生日快乐
Happy birthday, pal.
我和你妈送你的
From your Mom and me.
没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
它就停在外面
It's parked outside.
我的天啊
Holy shit!
杰森 在搞什么
Jason, what the fuck?
听着 我今天辞职了
Listen, I quit my job today.
你说什么
What?
我站在讲台上 望着全班学生
I was standing up there, looking out at the class,
有个想法在我脑海里不断涌现 那就是...
and this one thought kept repeating in my head, it was just...
我的成就不应该只是这些
that I was meant for more than this.
没和我商量
Without talking to me?
对 我知道 很抱歉
Yeah. I know. I'm sorry.
但我再也待不下去了 - 好的
But I just couldn't do it anymore. - Okay.
但我的收入不足以 让我们维持生计 更别说买♥♥车了
But my job isn't enough to float us, let alone buy a car.
我认为你应该辞去工作 重新拾起画笔
I think you should quit your job and get back to painting.
是吗 我怎么做呢
Oh, yeah? How am I gonna do that?
在查理出生前 我曾进行过一项发明
Before Charlie was born, I was working on a thing.
还记得那小盒子吗
Remember the little box.
记得 所以
Yeah?
那项发明对我来说很重要
It was very important to me,
但我当时因为想全心全意 照顾你们 所以就放弃了
but I quit because I wanted to be fully present for you both.
我找到了投资家
I got an investor.
嘿
Hey!
爸 谢谢你
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以出去转一圈吗
Can we go for a ride?
可以 走吧 - 可以吗
Yeah. Come on. - Yeah?
当然
Sure.
你再也不用为钱烦恼了
You don't have to worry about money anymore.
想坐副驾吗
You wanna ride shotgun?
妈 要来吗
Mom, you coming?
就来
Coming.
(纪念我们的朋友 园艺造景师阿图罗加米诺)
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表