剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
Hey.
我希望我们能谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
我很乐意 但我要出门了
I would love that, but I'm headed out.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
应该是“我们要去哪里 ”
Where are we going?
我知道答案 但你就拭目以待
That's for me to know, and you to find out.
这“惊喜”里有晚餐吗
Is there dinner involved in this?
有的... - 好的
Yes, yes. - Okay.
但我们得先去个地方
But first, we just need to pop in somewhere.
只是做个短暂的停留
There's just one quick stop first.
我们到了
We are here.
(艺术品慈善拍卖♥♥会 展示芝加哥当地艺术家)
你带我来参加这慈善拍卖♥♥
You brought me to the charity auction?
没错 - 不
Yes. - No.
不 我只是想让你看...个东西 我想你看一样东西 很快的
No, I just want to sh-- One thing. I want you to see one thing really quick.
不明白 - 来吧
I don't understand. - Come on.
我们为何来这里
Why are we here?
相信我就是了
Trust me. Just trust me.
嗨 你好吗 很高兴见到你 嗨
Hi. How are you? Nice to see you. Hi.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
好了 就在你后面 - 是什么
Okay. Right behind you. - What is?
带我回家 - 怎么啦
Take me home. - What's the matter?
我要回家
I wanna go home.
好的 听着 我知道自己让你不开心了
Okay, listen, I know that I messed up.
我真不知道自己做了什么
I seriously don't know how.
你不知道
You don't get how?
不知道 我以为你会高兴的
No. I thought you would be happy.
是的
Yeah.
不
No.
不 我并不高兴
No, I'm not happy.
我真的...觉得很丢脸
I'm really, really fucking humiliated.
丢脸...那幅画很棒
Humiliat-- The painting is great.
你未经我允许就拿走它 还让我的同事们把它挂起来
And you took it without my permission, and you asked my colleagues to hang it.
他们很乐意挂起它 他们...
They were happy to hang it. They--
他们别无选择 只能挂起它
They had no choice but to hang it.
然后你让我穿上这条我讨厌的裙子
And then you put me in this dress that I hate,
把我带到大家都认识我的地方
and you took me there where everyone knows me.
还有 那幅画不仅糟糕
And not only was that painting bad,
甚至还没完成
it wasn't even finished.
那幅画画得很好
That painting is good.
棒极了... - 这不是由你来决定的 杰森
It's great. It's great! - That is not your decision, Jason.
那可是我的作品
It is my work.
并且是我的私人物件
And it's private.
我也告诉过你我不想卖♥♥掉它
And I told you that I didn't want to sell it.
好吧 那就别卖♥♥呀...
All right, so don't sell it! Don't fucking sell it.
只是...我不明白为何那幅画 不能拿出来让大家看
Just-- I don't see why people can't see it.
因为我好多年没画画了
Because I haven't painted in years!
因为我还没弄清楚自己是否还想画
Because I'm still trying to figure out if I even want to anymore!
你怎么会认为这么做没问题呢
How could you even think it would be okay?
也许你不是我想象中的那个人
Maybe you're just not the person I thought you were.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that like that.
我不是...
I didn't--
也许我不是
Maybe I'm not.
我只想让你开心
I just want you to be happy.
拜托 你是想让自己开心
Please. You want you to be happy.
这是什么
What is this?
我想他一直在注射这个
I think he's been injecting it.
什么 像是注射毒品 不可能
What? You mean, like, drugs? No.
他手臂上有注射痕迹
He has marks.
天啊
Shit.
好的 等等 也许他患病了 不想让你担心
Okay, wait. Maybe he's sick and doesn't want to worry you.
他是在试用一些实验药物
He's trying out some experimental drug.
我认为隐藏患病是个牵强的解释
I think secret illness is a reach.
不过他有个储藏间 却没告诉我
Although he has a storage unit that he didn't tell me about.
真的 里面有什么 - 这个
Really? What's in that? - That.
我不知道还有什么 我进不去
I don't know what else. I couldn't get in.
你能给它做测序吗
Can you sequence it?
虽然样本不多 但可以
It's not much of a sample, but, yeah.
也许先查出它是什么 我们再想下一步要怎么做
Maybe just find out what it is, and then we figure out what to do.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
只是觉得需要过上属于自己的一天
Just think I need a day for myself.
我们今晚回到这里会面 好吗
Can we meet back here tonight?
但万一这就是我原来的世界呢
And what if this is my world?
是不是都好 我们今晚在这里见
Either way, meet me here tonight?
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
这是你画的
Are you the artist?
画得真棒
It's amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
这...
This--
不知道为什么 它让我想起了六月路海滩
It reminds me of Juneway Beach, for some reason.
就是那里
It is.
是啊 像是秋天或什么时候
Yeah, it's like the fall or something.
的确 是在11月
November, actually.
我喜欢那里的日出
I like the sunrises.
是的
Yeah.
那我就让你随意看看 我会在那里
Well, I'll let you just walk around. I'll be over here.
你若还有什么想问的 就让我知道
If you have any more questions just let me know.
我的妻子是一名画家
My wife is an artist.
她是本地人 - 是的...这...
Is she local? - Yeah. Yeah. Well--
其实不是...
Actually, no...
严格上来说
technically.
就我们没在一起了
So, we're not together.
就...不 并不是说我们分开了
So-- Well, no, it's not that we're not together.
而是...
It's--
很复杂
Complicated.
没错
Yeah.
嘿 能和我一起喝杯咖啡什么的吗
Hey, would you grab a coffee with me or something?
我今天得待在这里一整天
Well, I'm kind of stuck here all day.
好吧 或者在你下班之后 或...
Okay. Or, you know, like, after you get off, or...
或者...这是...你是在委婉地拒绝
Or-- This is-- That's you letting me down easy.
很抱歉 - 抱歉
I'm sorry. - Sorry.
好 该死...抱歉
Yeah. Fuck. Fuck, sorry.
没事 谢谢光临
All good. Thanks for coming in.
谢谢...
Thank you. Thank you.
嗨 有什么能帮你的吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你打扮好了
You're dressed.
太好了
Great.
挠痒痒...
Tickle time, tickle time.
这不是你的世界
Not your world?
安瓿快用完了
Soon we'll be out of ampoules
也快没选择了
and options.
是的
Yeah.
能让我看看吗
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
你写的是她的头发长度 颜色 工作描述
You're writing about her hair length, color, job description.
我认为写这些并不够
I don't think it's enough.
我已经尽力了 - 我知道
I'm doing the best that I can. - I know you are,
但我觉得你需要更深入些
but I think you need to go deeper.
好的
Yeah.
我想我得出去透透气
I think I need to get some air.
给我们买♥♥点吃的什么的 我会回来的
Bring us some food or something. I'll be back.
对 姓德斯什 DESSEN
Yeah, last name Dessen. D-E-S-S-E-N.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我还以为你抛下我了
Thought you'd left me.
抱歉 我保证永远不会抛下你
Sorry. I promise I would never leave you.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我去监视自己 跟踪自己
I've been watching myself, following myself.
跟踪“我”和丹妮拉去了一家餐馆 坐在窗外看着他们
Followed Daniela and I to a restaurant, sat outside the window just watching.
然后他们去看了场电影
Then they went to a movie.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表