剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
我去了电影院 坐在他们后面
I went to the theater, I sat behind them up the back,
看着他们看电影
watching them watch a fucking movie.
而我开始明白你的杰森 是如何进行他所对我做的事情
And I started to understand how your Jason did what he did to me.
他肯定是监视了我好几周
He must have watched me for fucking weeks.
监视我工作 在我和丹妮拉约会时跟踪我们
At work, followed me and Daniela to date night,
在晚上透过窗户 看着我们在屋里的一举一动
watching us through the window, moving through the house at fucking night,
想象着我消失了...
imagining me gone, imagining me fucking gone.
我现在有一些疯狂的想法
I'm having some fucking crazy thoughts right now.
这行不通
This isn't working.
是的
Yeah.
我们在白费力气
We're spinning our wheels.
没错 但是我们离成功越来越近了
Yeah, but, you see, we're getting closer.
杰森 - 所以...别...不...
Oh, Jason. - So-- Don't-- No, no.
想想我们的起点 我们离目标越来越近了
Think about where we started, and we're getting so much closer.
你所要寻找的世界
The world you're looking for...
是无边沙滩上的一粒沙
is a grain of sand on an infinite beach.
不 别...这么说
No, don't you-- don't say that.
杰森...
Jason. Jason.
你看过你妻子被谋杀
You've seen your wife murdered.
你看过她死于可怕的疾病
You've seen her die of a horrible disease.
看过她没认出你来
Seen her not recognize you.
嫁给了别的男人 嫁给了其他不同版本的你
Married to other men. Married to other versions of you.
我们的大脑没能力承受这些 好吗
Our brains weren't built for that, okay?
你还能承受多少
How much more of this can you take?
不 我能承受多少并不重要 重要的是找到我的丹妮拉
No, it doesn't matter how much I can or can't take, it's about finding my Daniela.
我们只剩下十瓶安瓿
We have ten ampoules left.
十瓶
Ten.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
这根本是不可能的 - 不是的 看着我 不是不可能
It is fucking impossible. - It's not. Look at me. It's not.
我不是要你放弃希望
I'm not asking you to give up hope.
我想说的是我们得尝试用不同方法
All I'm saying is that we need to try something different.
我明白她为什么生气
I understand why she's mad.
她是否愿意以及何时愿意 向他人展示她的作品都应该由她来决定
It's her choice if and when she ever shows her art to anyone.
她就是这么说的
That's just what she said.
你现在有什么感觉
What are you feeling right now?
不瞒你 我想离开
Honestly, like I wanna leave.
因为这场争吵
Because of this fight?
因为所有的事
Well, because of everything.
我拼了命才来到这里 现在一切都变成了一团糟
I worked my ass off to get here, and it's just all turning to shit.
当你考虑离开时 你脑子里想的是什么
What do you think about when you think about leaving?
一道没尽头的走廊
A corridor, infinitely long,
有着一扇扇均匀间隔的门 一直延伸到看不着的尽头
with all these doors, evenly spaced, as far as the eye can see.
而每扇门背后都是一条我的人生路
And behind each one of these doors is a version of my life
都是一个我可能过上的生活版本
that I could have lived.
如果我不喜欢自己身处的那个版本 可以随时走进另一扇门
If I don't like the version I'm in, I can just walk through another door.
这是个有趣的比喻
That's an interesting metaphor.
可能得用偷的
Might have to steal it.
垂手可得
It's all yours.
你谈论所有这些门
You talk about all these doors,
也许你觉得最舒服的地方
and maybe that's where you feel most comfortable,
就是住在走廊里
living in a corridor.
知道这走廊的另一名称吗
Know what another name for that is?
是什么
What?
承诺恐惧症
Fear of commitment.
我结婚15年了
I have been married for 15 years.
你说话的方式不像是结过15年婚的人
You don't talk like someone who has.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 - 兄弟 你以为能瞒过我吗
Hey. - Did you think I wouldn't find out, man?
你在说什么 - 拜托
What are you talking about? - Come on.
这就是你不想和我合作的原因 因为忙着偷我的点子
Is that why you didn't wanna work with me, 'cause you're too busy stealing my shit?
我并没偷你的点子
I didn't steal this from you.
你怎么会制♥作♥出这化合物
How could you have created this? This compound?
杰 你就像是...窥探了我的大脑
Jay, it's like you-- you looked inside my brain.
瑞安 我向你发誓 我根本没接触过你的研究
Ryan, I swear to you, I haven't been anywhere near your research.
那帮你做事的人呢
What about somebody that works for you?
没有
No.
你知道律师们一旦介入
You know when the lawyers get involved,
他们会彻查你生活的方方面面 你所有的工作成果
they are gonna comb through every facet of your life, all your work product,
你的实验室 你碰过的任何东西
your labs, anything you've touched.
没必要做到这一地步 瑞安
Doesn't have to come to that, Ryan.
杰森 我正在和 多家制药公♥司♥进行前期谈判
Jason, I am in prenegotiations with multiple pharmaceutical companies.
如果让他们发现有生物科技的竞争者
If they find out there's competing biotech,
那就完了
it's all over.
是谁给你我的安瓿的
Who gave you my ampoule?
这根本不重要
Why does that matter?
你的化合物有效吗
Does your compound work?
就快成功了
We are so close.
你如何应用它
Well, what's your application?
作为更安全的全身麻醉替代方案
Safer alternative to general anesthesia.
治疗创伤 治疗恐惧症
Therapy for trauma. Therapy for phobias.
将给疼痛管理带来全新的思维方式
A whole new way of thinking about pain management.
你的呢 有效吗
Does yours work?
是的 确实有效
Yeah, it does. It works.
天啊
Wow.
你是如何让它针对布罗德曼分区的
How'd you target the Brodmann areas?
我不能说
I can't say.
别这样
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
至少告诉我你将它应用于什么领域
Can you at least tell me what your application is?
要不这样
How about this?
不如我直接示范给你看
Why don't I just show you?
这是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is that?
我的秘密项目
That's my secret project.
用来做什么
What's it for?
我会展示给你看
I'm about to show you.
天啊 杰
Holy shit, Jay.
等等 你想让我也注射这个
Wait, you want me to put that in my veins too?
如果你想知道它是如何运作的
Only if you wanna know how it works.
安全吗
Is it safe?
安全 我注射过上百次了
Yeah. I've done it over a hundred times.
好的
Okay.
我不明白我所看到的是什么 杰 这是什么
I don't understand what I'm seeing. Jay, what is this?
这是你思维的一种表现
Well, this is a manifestation of your mind
它试图用视觉来解释 某种我们大脑还没进化到能理解的东西
as it tries to visually explain something our brains haven't evolved to comprehend.
是什么
Which is what?
一个五维概率空间
A five-dimensional probability space,
也被称为叠加
also known as superposition.
杰
Jay...
你是说我现在处于量子态
are you saying I'm in a quantum state right now?
没错... - 杰
Yeah. Yeah. - Jay.
它看起来像一道走廊
Now, it looks like a corridor,
但实际上是那盒子 在所有可能的现实中不断自我复♥制♥
but it's actually the box repeating itself across all possible realities
这些现实有着相同的空间和时间坐标
that share the same coordinates of space and time.
这不可能
This can't be--
是真的
This is real.
杰森
Jason.
我的...
Oh, my--
这些门后面是什么
What's behind the doors?
你所知道的这个世界 其无穷无尽的不同版本
An infinite amount of variations of the world you know.
有些只存有微差 有些则会让你感到无比震撼
Some subtly different and some that'll blow your fucking mind.
太棒了
Fuck.
等等...不行 - 什么
Wait, wait. No. - What?
这...
This--
听好 这是最危险的部分
Okay, this is the dangerous part.
你意识的各个方面 比如你的情绪状态...
Aspects of your consciousness, like your emotional state...
好的
Okay.
决定了我们打开的那一扇门 所会呈现的现实
...determine which reality we find when we open a door.
太好了 我们当然... - 所以我要你做的就是集中精神
Fuck. Of course we do-- - So, all I need you to do is concentrate.
我知道你很兴奋 - 我尽力 兄弟 好 我尽力
I know you're excited... - I'm trying, buddy. I'm trying. Okay.
吸气
Breathe in.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表