剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
一定会有尽头
It has to have an end.
我说过了 没尽头
I told you, there's no end!
我们为何会看到这些乱七八糟的世界
Why are we seeing these fucked-up worlds?
因为这是个多元宇宙
Because it's a multiverse,
任何可能发生的事情都会发生
and anything that can happen will happen.
在这走廊的某个地方 会有一个版本的你和我
I mean, down that corridor somewhere, there is a version of you and me
在你帮我逃跑时 没能成功逃进盒子里
that never made it in the box when you helped me escape.
有无限种可能性
Infinite possibilities.
无限
Infinite.
这剂药的时间不多了
Time is running out on this dose of the drug.
没错 所以我们必须一次先解决一个问题
Yes. That's why we need to start solving one problem at a time.
我们很快就需要食物和水
We need food and water soon.
所以我们来逐一打开这些门
So, let's just start opening doors,
并希望其中一扇所通往的 世界与我们所住的世界相同
and just hope that one of them looks like home.
我想我们成功了
I think we made it.
嘿 有办法从这出去吗
Hey, can you get us out?
不知道 能试试看 往这边
I don't know. I can try. This way.
杰森 别跑 - 莱顿 等一等
Jason, stop. - Wait, Leighton.
这事与她无关
She had nothing to do with it.
是吗
Really?
是我逼她这么做的...
I made her. I forced her to.
他逼你 - 对
He made you? - Yeah.
因为我认识你这么久了
Because I've known you for a long time,
可从没见过有人能强迫你做任何事
and I've never known anyone to make you do anything.
莱顿 我不会让你继续伤害别人了
I won't let you keep hurting people, Leighton.
阿曼达
Amanda.
我受够了
I'm fucking done.
莱顿
Leighton.
我们必须离开
We have to go.
好吧 既然这样...
Well, in that case...
不
No!
快走
Let's go.
阿曼达
Amanda.
嘿 没事了
Hey. It's okay.
你是安全的 那不是你
You're safe. It wasn't you.
那是三小时前的我
That was me until about three hours ago.
阿曼达 那是另一版本的阿曼达和杰森
Amanda, that was a different Amanda, different Jason.
肯定是在我们逃出几小时后还没能逃出
Must've not escaped till hours after we did.
得继续尝试
Gotta keep trying.
这不符合逻辑
There's no logic to it.
一定是
Must be.
我们只是没看到而已
We're just not seeing it.
你的版本的杰森就没任何操控它的理论
Your Jason had no theory on how to control it?
没有 如果他真知道 那他并没告诉我
No. If he knew, he didn't tell me.
去死吧
Fuck this.
嘿 阿曼达
Hey. Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda!
嘿
Hey!
阿曼达
Amanda!
你要去哪里
Where you going?
别跑了
Stop!
别跑了
Stop!
我没法在那走廊里多待一秒钟
I can't be in that corridor for another second!
我们会冻死的
We're gonna freeze!
得回去
We gotta go back!
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything.
来吧 我们得找地方躲 快
Come on. We need to find shelter. Come on!
快走
Come on.
撑着点
Hang on.
保持清醒
Stay awake.
得让你暖和起来
We've gotta get you warm.
好了
All right.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
马上回来
Be right back.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody?
该死
Fuck.
(火柴)
杰森
Jason!
该死
Fuck!
拜托
Please.
我不知道该去哪...
I don't know where to fucking...
杰 是你吗
That you, Jay?
兄弟 你好吗
How are you, man?
别介意地方这么乱 昨晚狂欢后 我到现在还有点宿醉
Ignore the mess. I'm still a little hungover from last night's festivities.
嗨 瞧你 - 嗨
Hey. Look at you, huh? - Hey.
是的
Yeah.
很惊讶收到你的短♥信♥
You know, I was surprised to get your text.
如果说我想念我的 大学老友了 你相信吗
Would you believe I missed my old college pal?
不相信
No.
来一杯
Splash?
好啊 - 好的
Why not? - Yeah.
你住得惯吗
You ever get used to this?
我大部分时间都不在这里
On most days, I don't even see it.
干杯 陛下
Cheers, king.
干杯 - 好
Cheers. - Yeah.
嘿 你祖父的事我感到很遗憾
Hey, I was really sorry to hear about your grandfather.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 你们的家族生意怎办
So, how is the family business?
这个问题你得去问我爸了
Well, you're gonna have to ask my dad that one.
极速向来都是他的事
Velocity was always his thing.
这么说 你俩还没和解
So, you two still on the outs, huh?
是的 我都五年没跟那混♥蛋♥说过话了
Yeah. Haven't spoken to the bastard in five years.
不过你自己做得也很不错
Well, still, you're doing pretty well for yourself.
我的信托基金当然很不错
Well, my trust fund certainly has.
是的 - 莱顿
Yeah. - Oh, Leighton...
很高兴见到你
it's good to see you.
是吗
Yeah?
我也很高兴见到你 兄弟
It's good to see you too, bud.
对了 找我什么事
So, fuck are you doing here?
我不教书了
I quit teaching.
我想做回老本行
I wanted to get back to what I started.
我们不都一样吗
Don't we all?
那这对你意味着什么
So, what does that mean for you?
首先 有更多时间和家人在一起
More time with the family, for a start.
是的 很好
Yeah. That's good.
很好
That's good.
好 你最近见到瑞安霍德吗
Good. You seen much of Ryan Holder lately?
有见面 - 是吗
A bit. - Yeah?
他今年过得相当不错
You know, he's having quite the year.
是的 他三个月前来找过我
Yeah, turned up here three months ago.
为他的新事业筹钱
Looking for some money for his new venture.
那我就跟你说实话 好吗
So, I'm just gonna be real with you, okay?
我相信你们在研究的东西一定很棒
I'm sure whatever you're working on is amazing.
你们想出来玩 叙叙旧 我随时奉陪
You wanna hang out, catch up, I'm your guy.
但我现在不想再做任何投资了
But right now I'm just not investing in anything anymore.
尤其是牵涉到朋友的 别介意 这类投资很麻烦
Especially with friends. No offense. Gets messy.
好吗
All right?
你来找我就是为了这事 对吧
I mean, that's why you're here, right?
你终于决定开创自己的事业了
Finally decided to start your own thing.
告诉我 你今天有什么安排
Tell me, what you got going on today?
什么都没有 我对自己的余生没任何计划
Nothing. I got no plans for the rest of my life.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
天啊
Fuck.
放心
Don't worry.
并非精心策划来谋杀你的阴谋
This is not an elaborate plot to kill you...
或许是
or is it?
很好笑
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表