剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
Charlie.
不 - 别 我...
No! - Please. I'm--
我搞错了 - 女士 你还在吗
I got it wrong. - Are you still there, ma'am?
我这就走 - 让他走
I'm gonna leave. - Let him go.
我这就走
I'm gonna leave.
永远都别再回来
Don't ever come back here.
无论我做了什么 我很抱歉
Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
给我滚
Get out!
我爱你们
I love you.
我爱你们
I love you.
他在屋里吗 - 我们得赶快离开
Was he inside? - We gotta go.
什么 - 警车是来抓我的
What? - The sirens are for me.
你说什么 - 快
What? - Come on.
怎么会这样
What happened?
该死
Fuck.
我们得回到盒子里
We need to get back to the box.
我认为搭地铁不安全
I don't think it's safe for us to catch the train.
搭德士
Cab?
不行 太冒险了
No, it's too risky.
我们需要的是一个朋友 一个我们在这个世界里能信任的人
What we need is a friend, someone in this world that we can trust.
来吧
Come on.
谁
Who?
车钥匙
Car keys.
阿曼达
Amanda.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
也许最好给她一个拥抱后离开
You might wanna just give her a hug and leave.
(纪念阿曼达卢卡斯)
好的
Okay.
简直糟透了
That was so fucked up.
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
我告诉她我过得很好
I told her that I'm in a good place,
我很开心 还有我很想她
that I'm happy and that I miss her.
那你给了她希望
Well, you gave her hope.
你这么觉得 - 是的
You think so? - Yeah.
然后你偷了她的车
And then you stole her car.
真该死
Shit.
你不好奇自己 在这个世界里究竟做了些什么吗
Aren't you curious about what you did in this world?
换作是我就会
I would be.
一点也不好奇
Not remotely.
真的
Really?
你不想知道自己会做出什么事
You're not curious about what you're capable of?
我很害怕知道自己所会做出的事
I'm terrified of what I'm capable of.
看来这是我忘了为这个世界写下的事情
Guess that's something I forgot to write down for this world, huh?
瞧你
Look at you.
什么
What?
我们都在学习
We're learning.
(外来者闯入)
德斯什博士
Dr. Dessen?
博士 是你吗
Doctor? Is that really you?
马拉 发生什么事了
What happened, Mara?
另一个杰森来过
Another Jason came here.
阿曼达和他一起进了盒子 之后莱顿也跟着进去了
Amanda went with him into the box, and then Leighton followed.
什么时候...多久前的事
And when-- How long ago?
好几天了 - 这是谁的血
Several days. - Whose blood is this?
道恩的
Dawn's.
马拉 回去工作吧
Go back to work, Mara.
里面是什么样子的
What's it like in there?
是地狱
It's hell.
嘿
Hey!
你没等我就进去了
You went in without me?
只是去办点事 - 好的
Just running an errand. - All right.
你拿了多少
How many did you get?
Fifty.
拿了50剂
You got 50?
好了 听着
All right, listen.
好的 在你培训我并送我走后 然后呢
Okay, after you train me up, send me off, then what?
那时你就得靠自己了 我的朋友
Then you're on your own, my friend.
不 我是问你之后要做什么
No. I meant what's next for you?
我得把盒子封起来
I have to seal up the box.
放心吧
Don't worry.
只封住这个世界的盒子
Only in this world.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表