剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自布莱克克劳奇的同名小说)
人生副本
第一季第二集
(乡村酒吧)
兄弟 我们要打烊了 抱歉
We just did last call, man. Sorry.
嗨
Hey.
你认识我 对吧
You know me, right?
好像不认识
I don't think so.
别这样 马特
Come on, Matt.
你怎么会认识我
How do you know me?
因为我经常来这里
'Cause I come in here all the time.
噢 我从没招待过你
Oh, well, I've never served you.
我是杰森呀
It's Jason.
好的
Okay.
兄弟 今晚这里有个派对
There was a party tonight, man.
你当时给我们端了瓶麦卡伦皓钻
You served us a bottle of the Macallan Rare.
你是说这一瓶
You mean this bottle?
没错
Yeah.
这一瓶我这周一滴都没卖♥♥出去
I haven't sold a drop of that all week.
你刚...你让我朋友用了后门
You just-- You opened up the back for my friend.
我这辈子从没见过你
I've never seen you before in my life.
马特 该死的兄弟 你吓到我了 好吗
Matt. Fuck, man, you're freaking me out, okay?
这一点都不好笑 告诉我你认识我
It's not funny. Just tell me you know who I am.
好吧 这就是我要告诉你的
Okay. Here's what I'm gonna tell you.
去找人帮帮你 然后滚出我的酒吧
Go get some fucking help and get the fuck out of my bar.
迈克
Mike!
有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
没有
No.
德斯什先生 - 是的
Mr. Dessen? - Yes?
我是伦道夫医生 你今晚 到急诊室来是为了什么事
I'm Dr. Randolph. What brings you into the ER tonight?
我觉得我的脑子有点问题
Well, I think that there is something wrong with my mind.
这是什么
What is that?
劳拉西泮 帮你入睡
Lorazepam, to help you sleep.
杀了我吧
You're killing me.
好了 杰森...
All right, Jason...
咖啡放哪了
where do we keep our fucking coffee?
抱歉把你吵醒了
Sorry to wake you.
知道自己在什么地方吗
Do you know where you are?
在上帝的约翰医院
At the John of God Hospital.
非常好
Very good.
我拿到了你的断层扫描报告 没有脑损伤
I have the results from your CT scan, and there's no brain damage.
没肿瘤
No tumors.
有些轻微瘀伤 但没大碍
Some shallow bruising but nothing too serious.
我们也做了毒理检验
We also ran a tox screen.
发现了某样我从未见过的东西
We found something I've never seen before.
一种精神活性化合物
A psychoactive compound.
你让我们去找你的家人
You asked us to find your family.
是的
Yeah.
全芝加哥并没有叫丹妮拉德斯什的人
There isn't anyone named Daniela Dessen in all of Chicago,
圣彼得高中也没有叫查理德斯什的学生
and no Charlie Dessen enrolled at St. Peter High School.
不 - 我想谈谈
No. - I'd like to talk about
你昨晚跟伦道夫医生说的话
what you told Dr. Randolph last night.
你说...
You said...
“那不是我的房♥子 家具已经被更换了
"It wasn't my house. The furniture had been changed.
厨房♥被彻底重新装♥修♥了”
The kitchen was totally remodeled."
杰森 你真这么认为
Do you really believe that, Jason?
“杰森阿什利德斯什 生于爱荷华州丹尼森
"Jason Ashley Dessen, born in Denison, Iowa.
拥有芝加哥大学学士学位
Bachelor's degree from the University of Chicago.
以及同一所大学的博士学位” 这些资料都正确
PhD from the same university." So far so good?
正确
Yeah.
“是哈佛大学和 普林斯顿大学的博士后研究员
"Postdoctoral fellowships at Harvard and Princeton.
2010年获颁帕维亚奖”
Awarded the Pavia Prize in 2010."
根据这篇报道 你已一年多没公开露面了
And according to this article, you haven't been seen publicly in over a year.
(寻找失踪的获奖物理学家)
(杰森德斯什博士)
(丹妮拉德斯什:个人资料)
(地址 电♥话♥号♥码 电子邮件地址)
(丹妮拉瓦格斯)
(丹妮拉瓦格斯:赖特伍德459)
你是否曾住院接受过精神治疗
Have you ever been hospitalized for psychiatric care?
有些医院专门...
There are places specifically tailored
(即将举♥行♥的展览 地址:赖特伍德街459号♥)
治疗那些在真实和虚幻之间
to help people who are experiencing a little bit of a disconnect
感到混淆的人
between what's real and what isn't.
我想先给你做个全面评估
I'd like to start by having a full evaluation done.
你能接受吗
Is that something you'd be open to?
当然
Absolutely.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
他可能正在外面泄露我们所有的秘密
He could be out there, spilling all our secrets.
我们应该报♥警♥
We should go to the police.
我们已经损失了四个人 你还想让极速受到更多关注吗
We've lost four people, and you want to bring more attention to Velocity?
她说得对
She's right.
如果你像杰森一样 是个科学家的话 你会去哪里
If you were a man of science like Jason, where would you go?
医院
Hospital.
霍利斯医生...
Dr. Hollis...
打扰一下 你好 - 你好
Excuse me, hi. - Hi.
今天是我第一天上班
It's my first day here,
不知可否借我一支笔
and I was wondering if I could borrow a pen.
当然可以 给
Yeah, sure. Here you go.
我一会儿就还你
I'll bring it right back.
嗨 杰森
Hey, Jason.
嗨
Hi.
(讲堂1)
热力学第一定律
The first law of thermodynamics.
抱歉 继续吧
Sorry. Keep going.
有人想尝试回答吗
So does anyone wanna take a shot?
不是吧 没人 - 是什么问题
Really? No one? - What was the question?
关于热力学定律
Laws of thermodynamics.
热力学的首个定律
The first law of thermodynamics
是能量守恒定律
is the law of conservation of energy.
它表明我们无法创造或销毁能量
It states that energy cannot be created or destroyed.
那我说的能量指的是什么
Now, what do I mean when I say energy?
能量可以被描述为做事的能力
Energy can be described as the ability to do work
“事”包含...
where work--
(热力学定律)
接下来的课就交给我
I'll take over from here.
谢谢你替我代班 抱歉 我迟到了
Thank you for covering for me. Sorry I was late.
你们是觉得这些内容有点无聊
You find all this a little boring...
还是说你们早就会了
or do you already know all of this stuff?
没关系 我是觉得有点无聊
It's okay. I find it a little bit boring.
的确
It is.
这取决于你们
That's up to you.
你们知道什么才是真正的无聊吗
You know what true boredom looks like?
就是你们五年后的生活 当你们意识到自己这时候没专心听课
Your life in five years' time when you realize you haven't paid attention.
你们到时会发现自己在为别人打工 而很可能会有一位中层管理人员
And you'll find yourself working for other people, likely a middle management person
把自己的不痛快和绝望发泄在你们身上
who takes out their frustrations and their despair on you
而你正试图为一些 根本不在乎你是否存在的跨国公♥司♥
while you're trying to sell products and services that you don't care about
销♥售♥你毫无兴趣的产品和服务时
for some multinational corporation who doesn't actually give a flying fuck...
请原谅我的措辞
excuse my language-- if you exist.
但我在乎
But I care,
因为在这短暂的一刻...你叫什么名字
'cause for this fleeting moment-- What's your name?
莱利 对 莱利 在这短暂的一刻
Riley. Riley? That's right, Riley. For this fleeting moment,
莱利以及其他还在用手♥机♥的人... 请把手♥机♥收起来
Riley and everybody else who's still on your phones-- put them away--
你们有机会坐在教室里 思考我们存在的奥秘
you get to sit in a classroom and ponder the mysteries of our existence.
这是件非常棒的事
And that is great.
好了
Now...
我不指望你们能完全理解 所有课上所讲的内容
I'm not expecting you to understand everything.
我没那么无情
I'm not a cruel man.
但我希望你们能尊重这个机会
But I do expect you to respect the opportunity.
专心听课
Pay attention.
仅此而已
That's all.
像是当我给你们讲课时
Like when I tell you things.
例如 在1850年
For example, that in 1850,
有个叫鲁道夫克劳修斯的聪明人
a brilliant man by the name of Rudolf Clausius--
(克劳修斯)
如果听到什么消息 能马上打给我吗
Can you call me immediately if you hear anything?
是的 我们很担心他
Yeah, we're very worried about him.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表