剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
好吧 那就是我们出生的世界 - 完全正确
Okay, so worlds that we were born into. - Exactly.
但等等 万一药效 在我离开盒子时失效了 怎办
But wait. What happens if the drug wears off when I'm out the box?
当你回到盒子时 仍然还会有
It'll still be there when you get back.
所以 现在有多元宇宙供你选择
So, you have the multiverse at your fingertips.
你想看什么
What would you like to see?
嘿 我有东西给你
Hey, I have something for you.
这些是我“盒子之旅”的所有笔记
All my notes from my box travels are there.
绝对不适合胆小的人 但也许能对你有所帮助
It's definitely not for the faint of heart, but maybe it'll help.
(野外记录簿)
很想给你一些安瓿 但我只剩下几支了
I'd give you some of my ampoules, but I only have a few left.
你确定不跟我们走
You sure you won't come?
我准备好了就会走
I'll leave when I'm ready.
保重
Take care of yourself.
我知道看起来你们似乎 可以只专注于想要看到的世界
I know it seems like you can just focus on a world you wanna see
并与之连接 但其实远不止这些
and connect to it, but it takes so much more than that.
一切都会侵入
Everything intrudes.
恐惧和走神 潜意识的欲望
Fear and stray thoughts, subconscious desire.
尽管我接受了所有的训练 我始终无法控制它
For all my training, I could never control it.
你还好吧
You okay?
她的人生被毁了
Her life is destroyed.
你的人生被毁了
Your life is destroyed.
其他测试者的生活也是
The other pilots.
他知道如何回来
He knew how to come back.
他本可以帮助我们所有人 阻止测试者再进入盒子
He could've helped all of us, stopped the box pilots.
他其实能帮...
He could've just helped...
太痛苦了
so much pain.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是不明白他怎么会变成这样
I just can't understand how he could become this person.
可你并没有
You didn't.
你确定自己准备好了
Are you sure you're ready?
我只想离开这里
I just wanna go.
我想我知道他为何会变成那样了
I think I know how he became that person.
是这样 当丹妮拉告诉我她怀孕时 她当时带着不确定的心情
See, when Daniela told me that she was pregnant, she was a little uncertain.
她知道自己真的很想要孩子
I mean, she knew that she really wanted to have children,
但她并不确定我的想法
but she wasn't sure about me,
不确定是否应该与 一个并非时刻都在身边的人一起生活
about building a life with someone that just wouldn't be there all the time.
因此 我不得不回家好好想想
So, I had to go home and really think about it
仔细考虑“我是否能就这样放弃一切
and just really consider, "Could I give it all up
和她生个孩子 ”
to have a child with her?"
我花了一整晚的时间思考 我发誓自己看到了两条人生路
Spent all night thinking about it, and I swear I saw both paths.
最终 我去找她
And in the end, I went to her
说服她相信我能当个好丈夫 好爸爸
and I convinced her that I was worthy of her and the baby.
我只是觉得若我当时没那样做...
And I just think if I hadn't had done that...
如果我为了一个科学理论 而放弃了可能是我一生的挚爱
if I'd have given up the potential love of my life for a scientific theory,
我将会不顾一切地去确保
I would have stopped at absolutely nothing to make sure
自己是对的 自己做出了正确的选择
that I was correct and that I had made the right choice.
而他则选择了另一条路
And he chose the other path.
没错
Yeah.
也许他认为这笔交易并不值得
And maybe he's thinking that it wasn't worth the trade.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
这帮助我理解这一切
It helps me make sense of it all.
明白我所说的
See what I mean?
要做的就是确保我们所想的 和潜意识保持一致
It's all about keeping your thoughts and your subconscious intentions aligned.
来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
嘿 我们再来一次 我想到一个自己想要看的新世界了
Hey, let's go again. I have an idea of a new world I wanna see.
这剂药只剩下五分钟的时间了
We only have about five minutes left on this dose of the drug.
不需要那么多时间 我准备好了
I don't need that much time. I'm ready.
我还得让我们回到我们的世界
Hey, I still gotta get us back to our world.
但你还有很多剂安瓿 对吧
But you got more ampoules, right?
是的 有12瓶
Yeah, I got 12.
但我会带着你再进行一次训练
But I'm gonna take us on one more training session,
然后我会给你十剂安瓿
and then I'm gonna leave you with ten ampoules.
但你可以去拿更多 不是吗
But you can get more, right?
是的...理论上来说可以
Yeah-- In theory, yeah.
我不是化学家
I mean, I'm not a chemist.
那整个过程 成本很高 还需要点时间
The whole process, it's costly and takes a little time.
好的 听我说
Okay, listen.
我就直说了 好吗
I'm just gonna throw this out there, all right?
当我们的训练结束后
When our training is done,
你送我去这些世界所用的每一安瓿 我都会支付你一百万美元
I'll pay you a million dollars for every ampoule you send me off with.
考虑一下 好吗
Think about it, all right?
请把那野外记事簿递给我 好吗
Could you pass me the field journal, please?
我在想布莱尔所说过
I was thinking about what Blair said
关于要真正控制盒子需要多大的专注力
about how much focus it takes to really control the box.
让我想起自己是如何让我的学生专注的
I was thinking about how I get my students to pay attention.
当一个人写东西时 几乎不可能
When you write something down, it's almost impossible
不完全专注
not to put your full attention on it.
你不能手在写这件事 心里却想着另一件
You can't write one thing and think another.
聪明
Smart.
所以对于你想看到的世界 与其用想的
So, instead of just thinking of the world you want to see,
你要把它写下来 - 没错
you're gonna write it down. - Yeah.
看来奏效了
I think it worked.
真的
Really?
看来真的奏效了
I think it actually worked.
我...
I've--
我想这就是你的杰森 绑♥架♥我那晚带我去的地方
I think this is the place that your Jason took me the night he abducted me.
当时四周很暗 我被下了药 但... 不 我当时就在这房♥间里
It was dark and I was drugged, but-- No, I've been in this room.
这里 就是这里
There!
当我逐渐失去意识时 我就是坐在这里的
When I was losing consciousness, I sat right there!
他当时问我
He asked me...
是否满意自己的人生
if I was happy with my life.
你确定就是这个世界
Are you sure this is it?
这是我的世界
This is my world.
嘿 快来
Hey, come on.
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
我得去我家看看
I have to go see my home.
如果我们不探索盒子带我们去的地方 将如何学会控制它呢
How do we learn to control the box if we don't explore where it takes us?
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey!
找到一辆了
Found one.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
这里非常不对劲
Something is very wrong here.
快去快回
Please hurry.
丹妮拉
Daniela?
杰森
Jason.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
他们把你抬了出去
They carried you out.
他们告诉我你会死
They told me you would die.
我不想把病传给你
I don't wanna get you sick.
查理呢
Where's Charlie?
他还在楼上 在他的房♥间里
He's still up in his room.
还没人来带走他
No one's come to take him yet.
杰森
Jason!
我...
I--
嘿
Hey!
你们为何出来
What are you doing outside?
我太太在屋里 她病得很重
My wife's inside. She's really sick.
我的儿子死了
My son is dead.
你们所显示的颜色是正确的
Well, you've got the colors properly displayed.
很快就会有人来帮你们的
Somebody'll be along to help you soon.
不 - 不 退后
No. - No, stay back.
她现在需要帮助 - 退后
She needs help now! - Stay back.
退后 - 没事
Stay back. - It's okay.
我是施普林格医生 我能看看她吗
I'm Dr. Springer. May I see her?
能 在楼下 在里面
Yeah, downstairs. Inside.
杰伊 给他们做检测 - 谢谢你
Jay, test them. - Thank you.
嗨 我是奎尔医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Quayle.
现在给你做个快速检测
I'm gonna give you a rapid test.
伸出你的手腕
Give me your wrist.
你呈阴性 - 对什么呈阴性
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表