剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
我知道自己做得不对 但...
I know I've made mistakes, but...
我从没想过要伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
我从没想过这一切会发生
I never wanted any of this to happen.
盒子的钥匙就在我手里
I have the key to the box at my fingertips,
我却不知道如何使用它
and I don't even know how to use it.
这快把我逼疯了
It's fucking me up.
我帮不了你
Well, I can't help you.
我不知道
I don't know.
不 兄弟 你不可能不知道
Brother. You gonna have to do better than that.
所有进了那盒子的人都消失了 音讯全无
Everyone who gets in that box vanishes, never to be heard from again.
我不知道盒子里发生了什么事
Now, I don't know what happens in that box.
可能是我做梦都想不到的经历 也可能是一场噩梦
Could be an experience beyond my wildest dreams. Could be a nightmare.
即遍盒子的建造者不是你 而是一个更棒的你
Even if you didn't build the box, a better version of you did,
这意味着你的天生感应 会让你知道如何使用它
which means you have some innate sense of how it works.
拜托了 杰森
Please, Jason.
这不仅对我重要 对我们所有人都重要
This is important, not just to me but to all of us.
为何 - 为何
Why? Yeah. - Why?
如果说 这能成为一个无癌症的世界
What if there was a world where cancer had been solved, huh?
或是解决气候变化 贫困
Or climate change. Poverty.
社会论述以及饥饿等问题
Social discourse. Hunger.
如果说 我们能用这些知识 解除我们这个世界的痛苦
What if we could bring that knowledge into our suffering world?
现在这里的一切都要完蛋了
Now, it is all going to shit around here.
所以杰森 我现在问你最后一次
So, Jason, I'm only gonna ask you one more fucking time.
如何使用它
How does it work?
你进盒子里
You get in the box.
关上门
You close the door.
接着转圈 然后双手合十祈祷
And you twirl around and you fucking cross your fingers.
我真不知道
I don't fucking know.
老天
God.
该死
Fuck.
怎么啦
What is this?
你今晚的表现太棒了
You were amazing tonight.
你喝醉了
Are you drunk?
就...
Just...
你确定自己没事
Are you sure you're okay?
是的
Yeah.
可以答应我 你若有事得告诉我 好吗
Do you promise you would tell me if you weren't?
因为这几天来 你不太一样
'Cause past few days have been different.
这几天很棒
They've been great.
很不一样
They've been different.
不 该死的
No. Fuck.
嘿 不 该死的
Hey, no! Fuck!
瑞安 帮帮我 - 嘿
Ryan! Help me! - Hey.
来 兄弟 天啊
Come here. Buddy. Oh, God.
来 我的天啊 兄弟 发生什么事了
Come here. Oh, my God. What is happening, man?
非常抱歉 我觉得这都怪我
I'm so sorry. I think it's my fault.
莱顿来找过我 在出席了 丹妮拉的画展后 我给他回了电♥话♥
Leighton was reaching out to me, and I called him back after Daniela's thing.
难怪...
That's--
他们知道如何找到我 - 很抱歉 我不晓得
That's how they knew how to find me. - I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
我不晓得...究竟发生了什么事
I don't know. I don't know what's happening.
瑞安 - 嘿
Ryan. - Hey.
瑞安 - 什么
Ryan. - What?
他们杀了丹妮拉
They killed Daniela.
你说什么
What?
他们闯进了她的住所
They just broke into the apartment.
然后就在我面前把她给枪杀了
And they just shot her right in front of me.
她死了 她...
She's gone. She--
就因为我打了那通电♥话♥
'Cause I called.
这都怪我 这... - 不...不是的...
This is my fault. This-- - No. No, no.
这都怪我 是我的错 - 听着
This is my fault. My fault. - Listen.
天啊
Oh, shit.
这不怪你 好吗 是我的错
It's not your fault, okay? It's my fault.
是我的错 我就...
It's my fault. I just--
我不应该去她那里
I shouldn't have gone there.
兄弟 你得告诉我
Brother, you gotta tell me.
你在极速所做的究竟是什么项目
What was it that you were working on at Velocity?
瑞安 只有你能帮我解开这个谜
You're the missing piece, Ryan.
我只需要你告诉我是什么... - 你...
I just need you to tell me what it was-- - You--
你让我研制一种药物
You asked me to build a drug
一种可以改变大脑 额叶前皮质化学成分的药物
that would alter the brain chemistry of the prefrontal cortex.
改变 - 没错
Alter it? - Yeah.
如何改变 - 使到...
How? - To put--
使到它的某些部分进入沉睡状态 持续一小时的时间
To put certain areas of it asleep for an hour.
为何这么做 用来做什么
Why? What was the application?
你不肯告诉我
You wouldn't tell me!
杰森 我就像是在黑暗中扔飞镖
Jason, I was throwing darts in the dark,
就靠着你告诉我 我所扔的飞镖是否接近靶心
and you would just tell me if I fucking came close to the bull's-eye.
我不是你所想的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
他们试图把一个人置于叠加状态
They were trying to put a human being in superposition.
理论上讲 这是不可能做到的 好吗
Theoretically, it's impossible, okay?
因为我们的意识不允许它发生
Because the consciousness just wouldn't allow it.
瑞安 我们的观察会让一切都退相干
Ryan, we'd be making observations that would cause everything to decohere.
但如果...
But if there was a--
有一种机制能在大脑中负责这部分
if there was a mechanism in the brain responsible for it.
就是观察者效应 - 效应
The observer effect. - ...effect.
就是这样 我的药能阻止 大脑产生自身的退相干
That's what it is. My drug stops the brain from causing its own decoherence.
就是这样
That's what it is.
就是这样
That is what it is.
好的 但这不能让我们 在受到他人观察时脱离退相干状态
Okay, but it wouldn't stop others from decohering us if they observe us.
这就是为何我们需要那盒子
That's where the box comes in.
什么 什么盒子 你在说什么
What? What box? What are you talking about?
那个盒子
The box!
房♥间里有个机库
Inside the room, there's a hangar.
他们那里有个盒子 那就是一个出入口 - 你...
They have a box, and that is a gateway. - You--
瑞安
Ryan,
请跟我们来 好吗
would you come with us, please?
就是...
You know...
还记得那晚我出席 瑞安的派对并且很晚才回来
how I came home late from Ryan's party the other night?
是的
Yeah.
当我离开酒吧时 脑子里正想着别的事
When I left the bar, my head was somewhere else.
当时想的是瑞安的工作邀约
I was thinking about Ryan's job offer.
由于心情低落 就没留意 马路上来往的车辆
And I was feeling down, and I just stepped into the traffic.
我差点被一辆德士撞倒在人行道上
And a cab nearly splattered me across the pavement.
我不晓得是否因为在那一瞬间 我的人生片段在眼前闪过
And I don't know if it was because my life flashed before my eyes,
但从那一刻起 我感觉自己充满了活力
but ever since that moment, I've felt so alive.
这似乎促使我终于看清了自己的人生
Like I finally see my life with force and clarity.
以及所有我真正应该感恩的事
And all the things that I really should be grateful for.
尤其...是你
You. You, especially.
我意识到我一直以来 太害怕过自己想要的生活
I realized that I've just been so afraid to live my life the way that I want to.
我再也不会那样了
And I'm not gonna do that anymore.
你得马上跟我走 我要带你离开这里
You need to come with me right now. I'm getting you out of here.
什么 闭路摄像头
What? The cameras.
被我关掉了 我们走吧
I turned them off. Let's go.
嘿 那瑞安呢
Hey, what about Ryan?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们得走了
We have to go.
嘿 你为何帮我
Hey, why are you helping me?
我不知道自己这么做是否能安然无恙
I don't know that I can come back from what I've been a part of,
但我必须尝试
but I have to try.
先别过来
Stay there.
来吧
Come on.
接下来呢
What happens now?
只要通过守夜者那关就行了
We just have to get through the night watchman.
这台是唯一通往出口的电梯 走吧
This elevator is the only way out. Let's go.
糟了
Fuck!
道恩
Dawn!
现在怎办
What do we do?
让我想想 该死
I'm thinking. Shit.
能出得去吗
Can we get out?
该死
Fuck.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表