剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
你要来吗?”
Do you wanna come?"
我心想:“我愿意与你去天涯海角”
And I thought, "I'd go anywhere with you."
今天我要离开一个 我们的儿子成功活下来的世界
I'm leaving a world today where our boy made it.
马克斯还活着的世界
Where Max is alive.
我差点要用我所遭遇的方式 抢走那个杰森的人生
I almost took that Jason's life the same way mine was taken.
但我领悟到一件事
But I realize something.
我需要我的人生和我的家人 而不是其他人的
I need my life and my family, no one else's.
“我曾经以为...
"I used to think that...
人生的重点在于达成某项完美目标
life was about reaching some perfect destination.
因为我还没达成,所以我感到不安
Because I hadn't reached it yet, I felt somehow ill at ease.
但我已经见过那种完美了
But I had seen the perfection.
我早就达成了, 而我开始认为
I had reached it, and I'm starting to suspect
是人生中的不完美 造就了另一种不同的完美”
that it is the imperfections of life that amount to a different kind of perfection."
“我只想回家
"I just wanna be home...
回到人生旅程上
back on the journey...
和这个版本的你共度”
with this version of you."
(乡村酒吧)
先生, 需要什么吗?
Well, how can I help you, sir?
你认识我?
You know me?
是,杰森,我认识你
Yes, Jason, I know you.
好喔 - 麦特
Okay. - Oh, Matt.
怎么...
What do--
你要喝什么? 怎么回事? - 不,我今晚不喝
What are you drinking? What's going on? - No, not tonight, man.
我今晚不喝
Not tonight!
只是进来抱一下, 好吧, 谢了
Swung in for a hug. Okay. Thanks.
(《风云人物》 《夏日霜雪》,《人类升级》)
嘿
Hey.
嘿,哇, 看起来真不错, 嘿
Hey. Wow. That looks good. Hey.
抱歉,莱恩总算打电♥话♥来了
Sorry. Ryan finally called.
我去了盖瑞市的一间酒吧接他
I went and picked him up in a bar in Gary,
他大肆狂饮了一场
and he was on a massive bender.
他还好吗?
Is he okay?
他...不太好
Well, he's-- No.
他的状况很糟
He's in a pretty bad way.
他正在经历一些事
He's going through some stuff.
他现在人在哪?
Where is he now?
他在家睡觉休养, 他...
He's at home, sleeping it off. He's...
也许他不该独自在家
Maybe he shouldn't be alone.
我联络了敏蒂, 她正要赶过去
I called Mindy. She's on her way.
那就好
Good.
我还得打给梅森警探
And I gotta call Detective Mason.
告知她这件事
Just to, you know, let her know.
不如你传给我敏蒂的号♥码吧
Hey, why don't you text me Mindy's number?
我来问她情况 - 好...
I'll check on her. - Yeah. Yeah.
嗨, 需要什么吗?
Hi. Help you with something?
是,我想买♥♥一把手♥枪♥ - 好
Yeah. I wanna buy a handgun. - Okay.
我对枪一无所知
Don't really know the first thing about them.
不用担心, 你的用途是?
No worries. The purpose would be?
只是自家防卫 - 好
Just home defense. - Okay.
我们有这把克拉克23手♥枪♥
So, we've got this Glock 23 right here.
这是点40口径的, 奥地利制, 击倒力很强
It's a .40 caliber. Austrian-made, solid knockdown power.
我可以给你袖珍型版本
Now, I can get you in a subcompact version
如果你想为了隐蔽携带许可拿小一点的
if you want something a little smaller for a concealed carry permit.
所以那可以击倒入侵的歹徒吗?
So, that would take down an intruder?
当然,这能击倒他们
Oh, yeah. Yeah, this will put 'em down.
让他们倒地不起
Won't be getting up either.
那是...我能不能...这能装几颗子弹...
Is that-- Can I-- Is it-- How many bullets does it--
应该说几发, 13发, 对 - 几发?
It's rounds. Thirteen. Yeah. - Rounds?
你会操作了
You got it.
感觉如何? - 还可以
Yeah, what do you think? - Yeah.
感觉就是一把枪 - 对
Well, it feels like a gun. - Yeah.
好,我可以再给你看几把
All right. Well, I can show you a few more.
如果你想要左轮手♥枪♥ 我有一把很棒的史密斯威森点357
I've got a really nice Smith & Wesson .357 if you want a revolver instead.
不用,这...那把很好,我要买♥♥它
No. It-- That's perfect. And I'll take it.
是吗? 好,太好了, 你有带持枪证吗?
Yeah? Okay, great. You got your FOID card?
那是什么?
What is that?
伊利诺州警局发的枪枝持有者证件
It's your Firearm Owners Identification card issued by the Illinois State Police.
那要怎么取得?
And how do I get one?
你得去申请
You have to apply for it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
不然这样
In the meantime,
你们有卖♥♥像是胡椒喷雾 或防身喷雾的东西吗?
have you got anything like pepper spray, or mace?
有,当然有,就在这里 - 有吗?
Yeah, sure do, right over here. - Yeah?
我推荐福克斯牌胡椒喷雾 它有五百三十万的辣度
I recommend the Fox Labs pepper spray. It's got 5.3 million Scoville Heat Units.
是市面上最辣、最强烈的
It's the hottest and strongest on the market.
好,很好, 我就买♥♥那个 - 是吗?
All right, great. Yeah. I'll do that. - Yeah?
我可以看看刀子吗? - 好啊, 这里
And can I have a look at a knife? - Yeah, right here.
你要找特定的款式吗?
You looking for anything in particular, or...
没有,这把呢? - 选得好
I mean, no. This one? - That's a good choice.
这是蜘蛛牌的折刀
This is the Spyderco Civilian.
专门用于自卫和近身肉搏战
Designed for self-defense and hand-to-hand combat.
小心拿
Just be careful.
好, 我两个都买♥♥ - 好的
Yeah. I'll take both. - Okay.
太好了
Great.
我到那里帮你结♥帐♥
I will ring you up right over there.
谢谢惠顾,好 - 谢谢
Appreciate your business. Yep. - Thank you.
晚安 - 晚安
Have a good one. - Yeah.
(运动场与手套)
你想换一把刀子吗?
Did you change your mind about the knife?
我想买♥♥一把手♥枪♥
I wanted to buy a handgun.
只是我对枪一无所知
I just don't really know the first thing about them.
我们不是刚有过这段对话吗?
Didn't we just have this conversation?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你刚才来买♥♥过
We just did this.
我给你看克拉克手♥枪♥, 但你没有持枪证
I showed you a Glock. You didn't have your FOID card.
你买♥♥了防身喷雾和一把刀
You bought mace and a knife?
不,我没来过这家店
No, I've never been in this store.
好吧, 你有双胞胎兄弟吗?
Okay. Yeah. Do you have a twin?
没有
No.
你是说刚才这里有某个客人长得很像我?
Are you saying that someone was just in here that looks a lot like me?
对,跟你一模一样
Yeah. Yeah, exactly like you.
相同的衣服和... 不过他没有...
Same clothes and every-- Well, he didn't--
他的手指上没有套子
He didn't have a brace on his finger.
那是多久前的事?
How long ago was that?
他出去后20秒,你就进来了
He walked out 20 seconds before you walked in.
嘿, 你知道他往哪个方向走吗?
Hey, do you know which direction he went?
我没看到
I didn't see.
你能解释一下是怎么回事吗?
You wanna tell me what the hell's going on?
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表