剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
是的 你确实越界了
Yeah, well, you kind of fucking did.
该死 兄弟 好的
Shit, man. Okay.
好 - 好的 明白了 兄弟
Okay. - Okay, I hear you, man.
好的
Okay.
喂 找谁
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
我的天 杰森 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Jason. Are you okay?
我不晓得
I don't know.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我就要走进一家精神病院了
I'm about to walk into a mental health hospital.
希望你能让我帮帮你
I wish you'd let me help you.
我想我得找个不认识我的人谈谈
I think I need to see someone that doesn't know me.
哪间医院
Which hospital?
我不确定这样做是否妥当
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
严格来说 这是我的房♥子
Well, technically, it is my house.
不
No.
在“我们的家”
In our house,
有这张瀑布的照片
we have that photograph of the waterfall.
照片里只有你 我和查理
Only you and me and Charlie are in it.
我从没去过那里
I've never been there.
我们五年前去过那里
We went there five years ago.
那是一生中难得的一趟旅行
It was the trip of a lifetime.
杰森 她听起来很担心
Jason, she sounded worried...
在跟你通话时
on the phone.
我觉得应该让她帮你
I think we should let her help.
这是我儿子的房♥间
This here is my son's room.
至少它应该是
At least it should be.
我们的儿子
Our son...
喜欢动漫
who's into anime.
玩滑板
Skateboarding.
他喜欢上一个女孩 他...拜托
He likes a girl. He's-- You know. Come on.
他画你所喜欢的漂亮风景画
He draws those crazy landscapes you love.
15岁的他已经在考虑报读美术学院了
Fifteen, he's already looking at art schools,
你十分以他为豪 因为他和你一样有绘画天赋
and you're really proud of him because he's got your eye for it.
听着
Look...
当我告诉你我怀孕时
when I told you that I was pregnant,
你当时说你需要时间考虑
you said you needed time to think about it.
这我记得
That I remember.
然后 你在隔天来到我的住所
And then, the next day, you came to my apartment,
说你正忙于你的研究工作
and you said that you were busy with your research.
你当时说自己在接下来的一年里 都会在无菌室里度过
You said that the next year of your life would be spent in a clean room
还说我应该找个更好的人
and that I deserved better.
你也说我们的孩子应该有个更好的爸爸
You said our child deserved better.
不 - 我选择不自己扛下这事
No. - I chose not to do it on my own.
我们就分手了 事情就是这样
We went our separate ways, and that's what happened.
事情不是这样的 而应该是 我当时想了想
That's not what happened. What happened was, I thought about it,
就对你说 在我生命结束的那一刻
and I said to you, at the end of my life,
我更希望拥有关于你的回忆 而不是冰冷无菌实验室的回忆
that I would rather have memories of you than of a cold, sterile lab.
不 你说了你还没准备好
No. You said you weren't ready.
我从没这么说过
I never said that.
你在戏弄我吗
Are you fucking with me?
还是说我正和一个疯子 在黑暗的房♥子里四处走动
Or am I walking around a dark house with someone who's lost his mind?
不 我说的是实话
No, I'm telling you the truth.
我们应该离开这里
We should get out of here.
我向你道歉
I'm sorry...
为你所说的 发生在我们身上的事
for what you say happened to us.
那已经是很久以前的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
也为了这一切道歉
And for all of this. I mean...
我不想吓到你
I don't want to scare you.
我只是不明白 为何发生在 你我身上的事实会有两个不同的版本
I just don't understand how what's true for you isn't true for me.
我无法解释 我...
I can't reconcile it, I--
我只知道自己和你 有着一整段值得回忆的婚姻
I know I have an entire marriage worth of memories with you,
而...
which...
我知道这听起来完全不可思议
I know sounds completely insane.
我只知道自己不会欺骗你
I just know that I wouldn't lie to you.
我不知道这话具体是什么意思 但...
I don't know what it means exactly, but...
我信你
I believe you.
(使命宣言)
(箱体原型支架加隔离架)
(对角线 支柱基础房♥屋控制电路)
(电缆穿过墙壁)
(窄底减少静电干扰)
我的天啊
Holy fuck.
怎么啦 - 他做到了
What? - He did it.
该死...他做到了
Son of a-- He did it.
他做到什么了
He did what?
我一直尝试做的
What I was trying to do.
不可思议的理论
Crazy theory.
不可思议
Crazy.
如果说 生活在这个世界里的杰森... 就是那个获得帕维亚奖的杰森
What if the Jason that lived in this world-- that won the Pavia Prize,
那个我们今天去的房♥子的主人 那个所有人都把我当成他的杰森
whose house we were in today, who everyone thinks that I am--
如果说 他创造了
What if he created
一个我的盒子 一个较大版本的
a larger version of my box
不仅能把一个粒子
that could put not just a particle
而是能把一个真正的人叠加在一起呢
but an actual human being in superposition?
这个盒子...它能让一个人
A box that would-- it would allow a person to travel
穿越量子物理的多重现实
across the multiple realities of quantum physics.
而如果说 他用了那盒子 穿越去了我的世界呢
And what if he used that box to travel to my world?
如果说
What if...
绑♥架♥我的人
the person that abducted me...
就是我自己呢
is me?
怎么可能会是你自己
How could it be you?
不完全是我 是我的另一版本
Not exactly me. A version of me.
就像...好吧 想象一下
Like-- All right, imagine
我和他多年前是同一个人
he and I are the same person all those years ago,
直到你怀孕的那一刻
right up until the moment that you got pregnant.
然后 我们就分♥裂♥到各自独♥立♥的宇宙里
Then, we split up into our own separate universes.
我们之所以分♥裂♥ 是因为我选择了和你在一起
We split because I chose to be with you,
而他选择追求事业
and he chose to pursue work,
进而创造了这盒子
which led to the creation of the box.
如果说 此时此刻
What if, in this moment,
我存在于他的世界里
I'm in his world...
而他存在于我的
and he's in mine?
但那个你为何要这样对自己呢
Why would you do this to yourself, though?
(10月7日 周一 查理16岁生日)
很高兴你能找到我
I'm glad you found your way to me.
我也是
I am too.
这是什么
What's this?
证据
That's proof.
证明什么
Of what?
我并没疯
That I'm not crazy.
看 我手指上的婚戒印记终究会消失
See, eventually, the mark of my wedding ring will disappear,
而我的记忆将是我这一生
and my memories will be the only remnant
唯一的残存
of this life that I had.
所以这是为了提醒我什么是真实的
So that's to remind me of what's real
以及我必须回家的原因
and what I have to get home to.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
还没睡
Still awake?
是的
Yeah.
要下来吗
Do you wanna come down?
跟我说说关于我们的事
Tell me about us.
我们的事
About us?
好的
Okay.
该从哪说起
Where do I start?
我们是奉子成婚的
We had a shotgun wedding
当时惹毛了很多人
that pissed a lot of people off.
然后我们办了个很棒的派对
Then we had an amazing party,
太棒了
which was great.
不久之后我们就为人父母了
And then we became parents not so long after.
最初的几年很不容易
First few years were complicated.
过得很艰难 真的艰难 - 为何
It got hard. Real hard. - Why?
你知道的 也许你并不知道
You know how it is. Maybe you don't.
但生活总有办法...
But life has a way of just...
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表