剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
我们应该大声说出来
We should say it out loud.
好的
Okay.
我感到既安全又快乐
I'm feeling safe and happy...
还很温暖
And warm.
我只想回家
And I just wanna go home.
在打开那扇门时 你真实的感觉是什么
How were you actually feeling when you opened that door?
我感到不知所措
I was feeling overwhelmed.
那压力...该死
The pressure-- Fuck.
我懂了
I get it.
我明白了 好了 我们继续吧
I get it. All right, let's move on.
下一扇门由你来选
You pick the next door.
不 我现在哪扇门都不会选 你也一样
No. I'm not picking anything right now, and neither are you.
看着我
Look at me.
我们得耐心等一等 - 这将浪费两剂安瓿
We need to wait this out. - That's a waste of two ampoules.
不...
No. No.
花时间调节自己的情绪 是对我们俩继续活下去的...
Taking time to emotionally regulate ourselves is a calculated investment
一种有计划投资
in both of us continuing to live.
你骗不了这东西 它会知道的
You can't lie to this thing. It knows.
(改编自布莱克克劳奇的同名小说)
人生复本
第一季第五集
字母L
L.
字母O - 字母S
O. - S.
字母E
E.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我还...以为你要说的词是“迷失”
I was-- I thought you were going for "lost."
你怎么会这么擅长玩这游戏
How are you so good at this game?
每次我阿姨无法照看我和弟弟时
Every time my auntie couldn't watch my brother and I,
妈妈就会带着我们一起去上班
my mom would take us to work with her.
由于无所事事 所以我们就玩《别猜对》字谜
There wasn't much to do, so we played ghost.
你和你♥妈♥的♥关系好吗
Were you close with your mom?
算好吧
Sort of.
做她的女儿可不容易
Wasn't easy being her daughter.
她患有未经确诊的躁郁症
She had undiagnosed bipolar disorder.
你们常见面吗
Do you see her much?
是的 她还住在城里
Yeah, she still lives in the city.
我以前在等我妈时
When I used to wait for my mom,
总会向陌生人骗取些零钱
I used to hustle for change from strangers.
她做化疗的时候
When she was doing chemo?
我不喜欢你这么了解我
I don't like that you know so much about me.
我不喜欢你对我一无所知
I don't like that you know nothing about me.
你为何要骗取零钱
Why did you ask for change?
医院里有台自动贩卖♥♥机
There was a vending machine at the hospital,
里面贩卖♥♥的一种糖果 是我无法在别处买♥♥到的
and it had a candy in it that I didn't know where to get anywhere else.
那糖果实在太好吃了
And it was just so good.
你妈不让你吃 - 对
Your mom wouldn't let you have it? - Yeah.
不 她让我吃 但就只能吃一块
No, she'd let me, but just one.
要是我能从陌生人那里得到零钱
If I got change from strangers,
我想吃多少都可以 她也不会知道
I could have as many as I wanted, and she didn't know.
太聪明了
That's smart.
是什么糖果
What was the candy?
它的包装纸是黄色的 上面有很多颜色 就像五彩纸屑一样
It had a yellow wrapper with lots of colors on it, like confetti.
是巴特芬格巧克力
Butterfinger.
不是
No.
德斯水果软糖
Dots?
不是 绝对不是
No, definitely not.
MM花生巧克力豆
Peanut M&M's?
不是 我超爱这个 但我不能买♥♥ 因为查理对花生过敏
No. I love that, but I can't have them around 'cause Charlie has an allergy.
达尔斯 - 达尔斯
Dares? - Dares?
不是 在我的世界里没这个
No, we don't have that in my world.
嘿 谁在“你的杰森”之前进入盒子
Hey, who went through before your Jason did?
她叫布莱尔
Her name was Blair.
她是我们这盒子的首席工程师
She was our lead engineer for the box.
是的 我们在线上发布当天 她就主动请缨进入
Yeah. She volunteered the day it went online,
接着就是杰森
then Jason,
然后是我们通过匿名电♥话♥ 找到的两位自愿者
then two people we found through our anonymous call for participants,
塞拉姆和亚历克斯
Selam and Alex.
你和布莱尔关系好吗
Were you all close?
好
Yeah.
这么说吧
Well,
也许他们找到了自己的理想世界
maybe they found their dream worlds.
字母S
S.
字母T
T.
嘿 醒一醒
Hey. Wake up.
药效已消失了
The drugs have worn off.
我们回到盒子里了
We're back in the box.
但这扇门意味着什么
But what does it mean for this door?
你认为是否已有个世界等着我们了
Do you think the world is already decided?
是的 只要走廊消失了 我们就不在叠加状态了
Well, yeah, we're not in superposition if the corridor is gone.
所以我想问题是 你睡得如何
So I guess the question is, how did you sleep?
睡得很沉
Deeply.
我不记得自己有做梦 但我感觉好多了
I don't remember dreaming, but I feel better.
我也是
Me too.
我饿坏了
I'm starving.
所以 该开这扇门吗
So, do we open it?
我想也只能这么做了
I guess we have to.
等等
Wait.
该死
Fuck this.
杰森
Jason.
这里一个人也没有
There's no one here.
我也饿坏了
I'm so hungry too.
我们找找看吧
Let's just take a look.
把门开着 以防万一
Leave the door open, just in case.
我去检查一下电梯
I'm gonna check the elevator.
该死
Shit.
什么 - 福利社被上锁了
What? - Commissary's locked.
电梯不能用
The elevator's not working.
什么情况下会导致这样的封锁
So, what would cause a lockdown like this?
我们有针对特定情况的方案
We had protocols in place for certain scenarios.
例如
Like what?
有人试图从外面进来
Someone from the outside trying to get in
或是有东西通过盒子出来
or something coming through the box.
有人吗
Hello?
天啊
God.
走吧
Let's go.
快
Come on.
该死
Shit.
我甚至不想知道这里发生了什么事
I don't even wanna know what happened here.
我也一样
Works for me.
等等
Wait.
等一等...
Wait. Hold on.
数到三就跑 一 二...
Make a run on three, two--
不许动 不然我就开枪 举起双手
If you move, I start shooting. Hands.
怎么可能
No fucking way.
布莱尔 - 布莱尔
Blair? - Blair?
我的天...
Oh, my Go--
你来找我
You came looking for me.
是...
It's--
情况稍微复杂些 - 我...
A little more complicated than that. - I--
这么说 我认识的那个杰森 在你的世界里把你绑♥架♥了
So, the Jason I know kidnapped you out of your world
然后把你带到他的世界 好让你俩过上彼此的生活
and then brought you to his so you could have his life and he could have yours?
理论上是这样 没错
That is the theory, yeah.
他之所以建造那盒子 完全就是为了这原因
Was that the whole reason that he built the box?
就为了回到那个特定版本的丹妮拉身边
Just to get back to that specific version of Daniela?
我不晓得
I don't know.
慢着 你怎么会认识布莱尔
Wait, how do you know Blair?
嘿 那是因为在我的世界里 布莱尔 你是我太太的朋友
Hey, well, in my world, Blair, I mean, you're friends with my wife.
但我们肯定不是同事
But we certainly don't work together though.
我从事什么职业 - 你是一位生命伦理学律师
What do I do? - Well, you're a bioethics lawyer.
什么 你感到惊讶
What, does that shock you?
大学毕业后 我曾申请报读法学院
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表