剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自布莱克克劳奇小说)
人生复本
第一季第7集
(莱恩)
(一直没有你的消息)
(希望一切都好, 有什么发现吗?)
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么?
What's that?
晚餐, 我今晚打算做菜
Dinner. I thought I'd cook tonight.
你们还要生我的气多久?
How long are you guys gonna stay mad at me for?
我去开门
I'll get it.
嗨,我是梅森警探
Hi, I'm Detective Mason.
你♥爸♥妈在家吗?
Your parents home?
谢谢
Thank you.
两位知道我为何而来吗?
Do you know why I'm here?
不 - 我不知道
No. - I don't. No.
你们俩都认识莱恩霍德
You both know Ryan Holder.
大学就认识
Since college.
很久了
Forever.
两天前
Well, two days ago,
他的女友敏蒂史都华通报他失踪
his girlfriend, Mindy Stewart, reported him missing.
失踪?
Missing?
她有12个小时联络不上他 她说那不太寻常
She hadn't heard from him in 12 hours. She said that wasn't usual.
然后他没去他们约好的晚餐约会
Then he missed a dinner date they had planned.
你们上次见到霍德先生是何时?
When was the last time either of you saw Mr. Holder?
我在...五天前见过他
Yeah, I saw him-- It was five days ago.
你在哪里见他的? - 他家公♥寓♥
Where did you see him? - I saw him at his apartment.
他看起来如何? - 完全正常
How'd he seem? - He seemed totally fine.
没有不寻常的地方?
Nothing out of the ordinary?
不,我没有...察觉任何异状
No, I didn't-- I didn't notice anything.
你呢?你上次见到霍德先生是何时?
And you? When was the last time you saw Mr. Holder?
我在...三天前见过他
Yeah, I-- I saw him three days ago.
在哪里?
Where?
在一间酒吧,乡村酒吧
At the Village Tap. It's a bar.
是,其实我们有 你们俩在那里的监视器画面
Yeah, we actually have CCTV footage of the two of you there.
那...
Oh, well...
那似乎是霍德先生最后现身的地点
It appears to be the last place that anyone saw or heard from Mr. Holder.
他那晚的状态如何?
How'd he seem that night?
老实说...
Well, to be honest...
不太好
not great.
你为何这么说?
What makes you say that?
主要是因为我注意到他那晚喝了很多酒
The main thing, I noticed he was drinking a lot that evening.
那是值得注意的事吗?
Is that notable?
对,他从高中后就没喝过酒
Yeah. He's been sober since high school.
我没看过他喝酒
Never seen him drink.
你们离开酒吧后去了哪里?
Where'd you two go after the bar?
我回家了,而...
I came home, and...
天啊, 我不知道他去了哪里
God, I don't know where he went.
感谢你们
Well, thank you very much.
如果你们想到其他任何细节 我的手♥机♥号♥码在名片背面
If you think of anything else, my cell's on the back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我自己出去就好
I'll see myself out.
可以跟我上楼吗?
Will you come upstairs?
这是我去找莱恩的原因
This is why I went to Ryan.
你在哪里找到的?
Where did you find this?
我跟踪你去了个人仓库
I followed you to the storage unit.
然后我拿了一个给莱恩看, 问他这是什么
And I took one to Ryan to see if he could tell me what it was.
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
这是一种实验性化合物 用途是可以关闭...
This is an experimental compound designed to shut down
前额叶皮质中的某些区域
certain regions in the prefrontal cortex.
目的是什么?
For what purpose?
让我可以观察处于叠加态中的巨观物体
So that I can observe macroscopic objects while they're in superposition.
这是莱恩帮我研发的
Ryan built it for me.
他为何没告诉我?
Why didn't he tell me?
他签了保密协议, 你为何不直接来问我?
He's under an NDA. Now, why didn't you confront me with it?
因为我觉得我们变得像陌生人 我讨厌这样
'Cause I feel like we've become strangers, and I hate it.
我很害怕
And I'm scared.
你有在用这种药吗?
Are you using it?
别对我说谎
Don't lie to me.
有
Yes.
它对你有影响吗?
Is it affecting you?
副作用相当强烈
Well, the side effects are pretty intense.
我希望你别再用了
I want you to stop.
好
Okay.
你能停止使用吗? - 可以
Can you stop? - Yes.
我会的
I will.
那间个人仓库放了什么?
And what's in the storage unit?
有很多...
A lot of stuff from--
我研究计画的东西
Just for my project.
你似乎想隐瞒这件事
Well, it feels like you were hiding it.
确实
Because I was.
我大概是产生了罪恶感 因为我贪求更多, 做得更多
I guess I felt guilty of wanting more, doing more.
就是这样
So, yeah.
你真的确定我们有必要这么做吗?
Are you really sure that we need to do this?
我认为这是在浪费两剂药
I think it's a waste of two ampoules.
浪费一整天
A waste of an entire day.
听我说, 我明白
Listen, I know.
但我们做的所有测试 都显示这种药有成瘾性
But in all our testing, the drug was found to be habit forming,
而且也从没评估过 这么频繁地连续使用会如何
and it was never evaluated under this level of continuous use.
我们像这样... 在生死交关的环境中生活29天了
We've been living like this-- In fight or flight for 29 days.
我们很需要休息
We really need a break.
我们需要完全不同的调剂
We need something completely different.
这是医生的指示 - 好吧
Doctor's orders. - Okay.
大家围到我身边来
Everybody gather around me,
排出我们练习的马蹄队形
and let's get into our horseshoe like we practiced.
(能量博物馆)
好,谁知道我们为何来这里?
Okay. Who knows why we're here?
你看
Look.
好, 还记得冷核融合周是在纪念什么吗?
Now, do you remember what we celebrate during cold-fusion week?
第一座融合反应炉的启用日
When the first fusion reactor went online.
没错, 好, 准备好进去了吗?
Yes. Okay, are you ready to go inside?
准备好了 - 好,跟我走
Yes! - Okay, follow me.
你带我们来的是什么地方?
Where have you brought us?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我根本没有描述这个世界
I didn't even describe the world.
只是着重在我认为值得体验的概念上
Focused on concepts I thought would make a world worth experiencing.
例如什么?
Such as?
人们对于基本事实有共识
People agreeing on basic facts,
不会毁灭环境或人类的科技
technology that doesn't destroy the environment or humanity.
最主要的是, 我写下了同理心
Mostly, I wrote about empathy.
嗨
Hi.
请来两杯热巧克力
Two hot chocolates, please.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
所以你是写下关于人的描述, 而不是事物
So, you wrote about the people, not the things.
人生的意义在于你和谁分享,对吧?
Life's about who you share it with, right?
好喝吗?
Is it good?
好喝
Yeah.
这杯子好像可以吃
I think the cup is edible.
对 - 很好吃吧?
Yeah. - It's good, right?
你学会了
You got it!
那里叫螺旋塔
It's called the Spire.
在欧巴马大厦顶端, 是全市最棒的
Top of the Obama Building. Best in the city.
我朋友是店长, 跟她说是希德推荐的
My friend's the manager. Tell her Sid sent you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好爱这个芝加哥 - 是啊
I'm loving this Chicago. - Yeah.
等等,干嘛? 我们要走了?
Wait, what? Are we leaving?
只有我要走
I'm leaving.
这是惊喜, 我们两小时后见?
It's a surprise. Meet me in two hours?
好吧, 要约在哪里?
Okay. Where?
约在那间餐厅如何?
How about that restaurant?
好
Okay.
可以吗?
Good?
好
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表