剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自布莱克克劳奇的同名小说)
人生复本
第一季第8集
你妈妈去哪儿了
Where's your mom?
她去瑞安家了
She went to Ryan's.
去干吗
Why?
她说明迪在电♥话♥里听起来不太对劲
She said Mindy sounded bad on the phone.
所以想去看看他们
Wanted to check on them.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 要不叫份深夜深盘披萨
Hey, how about a late-night deep dish?
好啊 正有此意
Yeah. You speak my language.
去去就回
Be right back.
嗨
Hey.
你是谁
How do I know you?
丹妮拉呀
It's Daniela.
驾本♥田♥思域的丹妮拉
The Honda Civic Daniela?
没错 就是
Yeah. That's the one.
你是我顾客中刹车刹得最快的一个
You burn through brake pads faster than any other customer I ever had.
是吗
Yeah?
我是你的顾客
I'm your customer?
在洛根广场的忠诚车行
Loyalty Motors. Logan Square.
你真认为自己是机修工
Do you really think you're a mechanic?
我就是机修工
I am a mechanic.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我当时在酒吧喝酒
Well, I was at my bar.
然后... - 哪个酒吧
And-- - Which bar?
洛根广场的沙客酒吧 在...
Shakers in Logan Square. In--
对 我...
I mean, yeah, I...
我当时喝多了
I got a little out of hand.
然后这家伙一直请我喝酒 所以...
And then this guy kept buying me shots, so--
就... - 谁一直请你喝
Just-- - Who was?
我没...
I didn't--
我以前从未见过他 他是...
I'd never seen him before. He was--
他说他叫...像是詹姆斯还是...
He told me his name. It was James or--
我不晓得
I don't know.
是他吗
This guy?
对 - 这男子请你喝酒
Yeah. - This guy was buying you drinks?
没错
Yeah.
他是谁
Who is he?
我刚把它发送给你
I just texted it to you.
收到了 巨肩心理健康中心
Got it. Big Shoulders Mental Health.
确定不需要我载你们去
Sure I can't drive you?
我们自己可以
We'll be okay.
好吧 有何进展让我知道 好吗
Okay. Let me know how it goes, okay?
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
站住...
Hey. Hey!
别跑
Hey!
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿
Hey.
披萨送到了 我叫了皮查乔的披萨
Pizza's here. I got us Pequod's.
很好...
Cool. Cool.
我马上就来
I'll be right inside.
你在这里有事要做
You doing something out here?
是啊 只是搬些东西
Yeah, I was just moving some stuff around.
需要我帮你吗
You need a hand?
什么 不 不需要 你在屋里等我吧
What? No. I'm fine. I'll see you inside.
好的
Okay.
杰森 还好吗
Jason, you good?
好
Yeah.
给我来一杯
I need a drink.
这么快就回来
That was quick.
什么 - 照旧
What? - Same?
是的
Yeah.
给 兄弟
Here you go, brother.
见鬼了
Fuck me.
你是什么时候...
When did you--
今晚
Tonight.
你呢
You?
昨天
Yesterday.
所以你也是被绑♥架♥的
So you were kidnapped too?
对
Yeah.
丹妮拉就在我面前被杀了
Daniela was killed right in front of me.
另一个丹妮拉
The other Daniela.
我也一样
Me too.
你被带回极速 然后被打了
Were you taken back to Velocity and beaten?
是阿曼达帮助我逃离那里
Amanda helped me escape.
我也是
Same.
都一样
Same.
我想这是不可避免的 即不同版本的我们
Well, I guess this was inevitable, that the different versions of us
会在盒子里生成
would spawn in the box.
但有多少个
But how many?
我知道当中肯定有人被杀或失踪
I know some of them must have been killed or lost.
或者用光了安瓿
Or ran out of ampoules.
但当中的一些人 比如你和我 做出了正确的选择
But some of them, like you and like me, made the right choices.
正确的选择
Right choices.
或者说是幸运
Or got lucky.
虽然我们的人生路被不同的门 和不同的世界所改变
Our paths may have been altered by different doors and different worlds,
但最终 这些“我们” 都回到了这个芝加哥
but eventually, they made their way back to this Chicago.
我在盒子里做的每一个选择 都创造出另一个不同的杰森
Every choice I made in there created a different Jason.
而这些杰森做的每一个选择
And every choice those Jasons made.
又创造出了一些新的杰森
And those Jasons.
不断循环
And those Jasons.
该死
Fuck.
你世界的阿曼达呢
Where's your Amanda?
她...
She...
她死了
I lost her.
在哪里
Where?
那是个非常黑暗的世界
Very dark world.
你的呢
Yours?
她找到了一个想住下来的世界
She found a place that she wanted to stay.
那很好
That's good.
你还有安瓿吗
Do you have any ampoules left?
我也没了
Me neither.
所以 走到这一步了
So here we are.
走到这一步了
Here we are.
接下来呢
What now?
你一定想到了坎卡基 对吧
You must have thought of Kankakee, right?
我是因为查理才知道第一笔储备金的
I only know about that first reserve because of Charlie.
我们都因为查理才知道这件事
We only know about it because of Charlie.
那个我称之为杰森2的杰森并不知道这事
Jason Two, that's what I call him, doesn't know about it.
对
Right.
晚上带他出去兜风
Take him for a drive at night.
带他沿着河北岸的一条小路散步 然后...
Take him for a walk down one of the paths on the north side of the river, and then--
我今天曾想过
I thought about it today.
我今天挖了坟墓
I dug the grave today.
我们没有枪
We don't have a gun.
我有
You don't have a gun.
好的
Okay.
这是一个很好的计划
It's a pretty good plan,
但现在还有很多事情要解决
but now there's a whole lot more to contend with.
我们想要的都一样
We all want the same thing.
都想找回自己的家庭
We all want our family back.
都想找回自己的人生
We all want our life back.
直到一个月前 我们还是同一个人 有着同样的想法
Till a month ago we were exactly the same person with the same thoughts.
我们说了同样的话
We said exactly the same things.
有同样的恐惧和同样的爱
We had the same fears and the same love.
我们把他视为杰森2
We think of him as Jason Two,
也就是说我们都认为自己是杰森1
which means we all think of ourselves as Jason One.
但我们不能全都是杰森1
Can't all be Jason One.
你觉得有多少个成功回到这里
How many do you think made it back?
其中一个昨晚想杀了我
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表