剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
You know what happens if they do.
我们所有的努力将白费 我们会进监狱
We lose everything we've worked for. We go to prison.
这盒子上线已有一年半的时间了
It's been a year and a half since the box came online.
我在这玩意上投了十亿 - 去你的几十亿
I've sank a billion into this shit. - Fuck your billions.
去我的几十亿 去我的钱
Fuck my billions? Oh, fuck my billions.
我们有四个人失踪了 现在加上丹妮拉瓦格斯
We have four people missing. And now Daniela Vargas.
与此同时 不知怎么的 他竟有办法回来
Meanwhile, he somehow found a way back.
如何做到 他究竟是怎么做到的
How? How the fuck did he do that?
他到底怎么了
I mean, what the hell happened to him?
也许叠加会损伤大脑
Maybe superposition is brain-damaging.
所以 他失忆了 他忘了自己的身份
So what, he scrambled his memories? His identity?
我不晓得
I don't know.
这就是为何我想要进行更多的测试 许多东西我们还没弄清楚 我需要...
That's why I wanted more testing. There's so much we don't know. I need--
嘿
Hey.
好的
Okay.
帮我恢复记忆
Help me remember.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, bud.
给你带了些衣服
Brought you some clothes.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Listen,
出于好奇
just curious,
你为何逃跑
why'd you run?
我害怕
I was scared.
所以你就去了丹妮拉的住所
So you went to Daniela's apartment?
她是...我的一位老朋友
She's-- She was an old friend of mine.
我只是想找个人 任何一个我记得的人
I was just looking for someone, anybody, that I remembered.
没别的
That's all.
你跟她或其他人提起过这地方吗
Did you tell her or anyone about this place?
我根本不知道这是什么地方
I don't know what this place is.
还有我和你 你说过我们关系很好
And you and I, you said we're close.
我们到底在保护什么
What exactly are we protecting here
以至于有充分理由杀人
that would justify killing a person?
就...对我们任何一个人来说
Just-- I mean, for any of us?
没有
It doesn't.
听我说 这里的每个人 都为你的工作付出了全部 所有的一切
Listen to me. Everyone here has given everything to your work. Everything.
而我们任何一个都愿意牺牲生命来保护它
And any one of us would lay down our lives to protect it.
包括你
Including you.
尤其是你
Especially you.
我会这么做
I would?
你忘了我们建造了什么
You've forgotten what we built.
那就让我看看
So show me.
请报名字 - 莱顿万斯
Name, please. - Leighton Vance.
请输入密♥码♥
Please enter passcode.
授权通过
Access granted.
很久以前 我曾尝试 做一个25毫米的立方体
A long time ago, I tried to build a one-inch cube
可以把一个氮化铝圆盘叠加在一起
that could put an aluminum nitride disc in superposition.
真正制♥造♥出薛定谔所想象的...
To actually create what Schr?dinger had imagined for...
他的猫 - 没错
his cat. - That's right.
所以你没忘了你的这项突破
So you remember your breakthrough.
至于你开始制♥作♥更大的盒子呢
When you started scaling up in size?
不 我并没完成
No, I never finished.
无法找到一种方法 来完全保护盒子免受外部环境的影响
Could never find a way to fully shield the box from the outside environment,
而且叠加态不断坍塌
and the superposition state kept collapsing.
好的 所以你的记忆停留在 赢得帕维亚奖项之前
Okay. So your memories stopped before winning the Pavia.
这是某种合金吗 这不可能是答案
Is this some kind of alloy? I mean, that can't be the answer.
是的
It is.
杰森 你所创造的不只这些
Jason, you came up with so much more.
你看 合金下面
See, underneath that alloy
是一层你研发的主动自适应屏蔽
is a layer of active, adaptive shielding that you developed.
自适应 - 是的
Adaptive? - Yeah.
自适应 天啊 原来如此
Adaptive. Fuck. That's it.
全是能产生磁场的智能材料
It's full of smart materials that generate fields,
抵消任何试图进入内部的辐射或声音
cancel out whatever radiation or sound tries to make it inside.
就像是世界上最先进的降噪耳机
It's like the world's most advanced noise-canceling headphones.
它不仅能阻隔声音 还能阻隔外界的所有噪音
It doesn't just block the sound, it blocks the noise of everything outside.
并释放出强大的磁场作为交换
And gives off a robust magnetic field in exchange for that trick.
里面有什么
What's inside?
到目前为止 你是唯一进去了又回来的人
So far, you were the only person to go inside and return.
还有别人 他们怎么了
There are others? What happened to them?
我们不晓得 里面无法使用记录设备
We don't know. Recording devices can't be used inside.
共几个人
How many were there?
三个
Three.
你们如何把三个失踪的人搪塞过去
How do you sweep three missing people under a rug?
第一个进去的是一名员工
The first was an employee.
当布莱尔没回来时
See, when Blair didn't return,
你就说下一个轮到你自己去
you started talking about going next.
我们试图劝阻你 但你觉得内疚
I mean, we tried to dissuade you, but you felt guilty.
说盒子是你建造的
Said you'd built the box,
应该由你来弄清楚 它是怎么运作的 而你做到了
that you should be the one to figure out how it works, and you did.
我“消失”之后发生了什么
And what happened after I disappeared?
我们开始以匿名方式招募志愿者
We put out a call for volunteers. Anonymously.
这些志愿者是否知道参与的是什么项目
Did they even have any idea what they were signing up for?
最终会知道
Eventually.
坐吧
Please.
噗的一声 你就消失了
And poof. You're gone.
直到三天前
Until three days ago.
你说任由我选
You said any one I want?
小子 没上限
Sky's the limit, kiddo.
就当是提前送你的生日礼物吧
Let's call it an early birthday present, huh?
太棒了
Epic.
好了
Okay.
就这个 - 是的...
Is that the one? - Yeah, yeah.
这有点贵 可以吗
It's kind of expensive. Is that okay?
很好看 - 是的
It's cool. - Yeah.
还需要些什么
What else do you need?
别客气 去吧
Knock yourself out. Come on.
明晚的聚餐你会在吗
Are you gonna join us for dinner tomorrow night?
肯定不会
Absolutely not.
怎么 你不想见到芭芭拉和迈克
What, you don't want to see Barbara and Mike?
谁啊
Who?
GG和马库斯也会来 - 对
GG and Marcus are gonna be there too. - Yeah.
(GG萨奇)
对了 他们那艘新船真不错
Yeah, that new boat of theirs is pretty sweet, huh?
(好友空间 布莱尔)
查理 布莱尔姓什么 我忘了
Charlie, what's Blair's last name again? I'm spacing on it.
等等 你说什么 - 布莱尔 她的姓...
Wait, what? - Blair. Her last--
我得给所有人发邮件
I gotta write everybody an email.
好像是卡普兰 谢谢
Caplan. I think. Thank you.
卡普兰
Caplan.
(布莱尔卡普兰)
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
能
Yeah.
回顾你的工作呢
Reviewing your work?
这就像是把关于自己的一切都给忘了
This is like forgetting every single thing about yourself
然后读自己的传记
and then reading your own biography.
看来你真的不记得我了
So I guess you really don't remember me.
那我应该重新自我介绍
Then I should start over.
我是阿曼达卢卡斯
Amanda Lucas.
你在这里担任什么职务
What's your role here?
我是心理医生
I'm a psychiatrist.
就只是这实验室的心理医生
Just for this lab?
我负责训练那盒子的测试人员
I train the box pilots.
训练 什么样的训练
Training? What kind of training?
对恶劣环境的心理调节
Mental conditioning for harsh environments.
情绪管理 超级专注力
Emotional regulation. Hyperfocus.
我负责监督薰衣草仙子的试验
I oversaw trials for Lavender Fairy,
瑞安制♥造♥的药物
the drug Ryan built.
你说你我曾住在一起
So you said that you and I live together.
一年多的时间
For over a year.
断断续续
Off and on.
听着 我失踪的那天
Listen, that day that I disappeared...
那一天发生了什么
What happened that day?
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表