剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
然后呼气
And out.
准备好了吗
Ready?
这是芝加哥
This is Chicago?
是另一版本的芝加哥
It's a different version of Chicago.
这里比我们的世界更宽容 更先进
It's a kinder and more progressive place than our world.
好得 那我们为何...如何来到这里
Okay, so why-- How did we end up here?
我刚就想着我朋友会想看的地方
I just thought of the kind of place that my friend would like to see.
能展示给你看的东西实在太多了
There are so many things I could show you.
我们不能待太久
We can't stay long.
把你的手♥机♥给我 我来拍张照
You give me your phone, I'll take a picture.
好
Yeah.
杰森 真不敢相信 你制♥作♥的化合物比我的还要好
Jason, I can't believe you built a better compound than me.
我真以为我是世界上 唯一一个知道如何制♥作♥它的人
I really thought I was the only one in the world with the know-how to make it.
有无数的世界
Well, there are many, many, many worlds.
也有无数的瑞安
And there are many, many Ryans.
你不是我所认识的那个杰森 对吧
You're not the Jason I know, are you?
嘿
Hey...
我不会拆穿你的 好吗
I won't be a problem for you, all right?
不 等一等...
No, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait!
不 等等
No, wait.
杰
Jay!
(丹妮拉德斯什来电)
你是杰森
Jason?
对 我就是
Yeah, that's me.
我叫安东尼
I'm Anthony.
嗨 - 莱顿派我来的
Hey. - I'm Leighton's guy.
好 谢谢你这么快就赶来了
Yeah. Thanks for coming on such short notice.
你认为有把握做到吗 - 绝对能
Think you'll be able to do that? - Absolutely.
我们要做的 是从建框架开始
What we'll do is, we'll start out with framing it up.
找几个人来...
Get some guys--
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表