剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
十分感激
I appreciate it.
(莱顿万斯来电)
有消息吗
Any news?
没有 道恩联♥系♥了 上帝的约翰医院的员工
No. Dawn spoke to someone at John of God.
杰森昨晚在那里
Jason was there last night.
道恩赶了过去 但杰森已经走了
Dawn rushed over, but Jason had already left.
关于他的状况 她是否有任何消息
Did she hear anything about his condition?
没有 但至少知道他还没离开这城市
No. But at least we know he hasn't left the city.
你那边有什么进展吗 - 我失败了
Any luck on your end? - I'm striking out.
瑞安那边呢
What about Ryan?
我留了话
I left word.
好吧 听着 继续努力 一有消息就给我打电♥话♥
Okay. Listen, keep trying. Call me the moment you hear something.
我会的
I will.
能让我看看你的请柬吗 - 我认识这位画家 她是...
May I have your invitation? - I know the artist. She's--
明天才开放给公众 很遗憾 今晚只限受邀人士
The public opening is tomorrow. Unfortunately, tonight is invite only.
是的 但丹妮拉
Yeah, but Daniela,
她说我能来 - 好 你叫什么
she said I could come. - Okay. Your name?
杰森德斯什
Dessen, Jason.
德斯什博士
Dr. Dessen?
是的
Yeah.
稍等一会儿
Just one second.
信封里有三张卡片
Inside the envelope are three cards.
选一张呈给里面的女士
Choose one and present it to the woman inside.
抱歉之前没认出你
I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.
你好 欢迎光临 选好卡片了吗
Hi. Welcome. Have you selected your card?
你知道丹妮拉在哪儿吗
Do you know where Daniela is?
那位画家
The artist.
抱歉 我只知道她在那边的某个地方
I just know that she's somewhere back there. Sorry.
你的是2号♥门
Your door is going to be number two.
请把剩下的卡片封在信封里
Please seal the remaining cards in the envelope
保存到展览结束
and keep them with you till the end of the exhibition.
好的 - 好好欣赏
Yeah. - Enjoy.
(脚步声在记忆中回响)
(顺着我们没走过的通道)
(朝着我们从未打开的 门走去 T.S.艾略特)
是你
It's you.
我听说你来了
I heard you checked in.
查理在哪儿
Where's Charlie?
查理是谁
Charlie who?
亲爱的 你做到了
Darling, you've done it.
听着 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》来了
Listen, The Times is here.
好的 很好 抱歉 阿莱西 这位是杰森德斯什
Okay. Good. Sorry. Alesia, this is Jason Dessen.
杰森 她是我的经理人阿莱西切尼
Jason, this is Alesia Cheney, my agent.
他就是那位激发这画展灵感的杰森
The Jason that inspired the show?
没错
Yeah.
作为你的朋友 我感到无比自豪
I am so proud to be your friend.
嗨 画展太棒了
Hi. This looks fantastic.
谢谢 看看谁来了
Thank you. Look who's here.
瑞安
Ryan?
是的 好的 就来
Yes. Okay. Going.
抱歉 两位
Sorry, guys.
我得去招待宾客了 但画展结束后 我会在家里...
I have to go be a good host, but I'm having a much smaller thing
办个小聚会 你会来吗 - 会的
at my place after. Will you come? - Yeah.
杰森 你呢 - 会的 一定会到
Jason? - Yeah. I wouldn't miss it.
该死的 你这些日子去哪了
Well, shit, where the fuck have you been?
听说你发疯了 他们把你关在小房♥里
I heard you cracked up, and they stuck you in a cell.
不过我也听说你搬去哥斯达黎加当农民了
Although I also heard you moved to Costa Rica and became a farmer.
还听说你死了
And I heard you were dead.
我当然没死 所以...
Well, I'm certainly not dead, so...
嘿 我去年为你制♥作♥的 那些化合物效果如何
Hey, how did those compounds I made for you last year work out?
化合物 什么化合物
Compounds? What compounds?
好的 别这样 我知道...
All right. Please, I know--
杰 我理解你有一堆的保密协议得遵守
I understand that you're buried under a mountain of NDAs, Jay,
我也不想当混♥蛋♥
and I don't wanna be a dick,
但我在暗中帮你和极速做了很多事
but I did a lot of work for you and Velocity in the dark.
还有... - 极速
And-- - Velocity?
你刚说...
You said--
极速 这么说你知道这地方
You said Velocity, so you know that place.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
什么意思 你装什么糊涂
What is this? What is this shit?
你在干什么 - 就...我再找你算账
What are you doing? - Just-- We're not done here.
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
大家好 能不能占用大家一点时间
Hi, everyone. If I could just have a moment.
我只想说几件事
I just wanna say a couple things.
有时候 我们会问自己一些重大的问题
Sometimes, we ask ourselves the big questions:
“我是谁 我能成为谁
"Who am I? Who could I be?
如果公牛队在1990年的 分区决赛中击败了活塞队
Who might I have been if the Bulls had defeated the Pistons
我有可能成为谁 ”
in the 1990 conference final?"
只是问问
Just asking.
我们都知道 我们所做的 选择决定了我们的人生
We all know our lives are marked by the choices that we make.
虽然我从不喜欢后悔
And while I've never been a fan of regret,
但我得承认 对于未选择的道路 确实抱有一些好奇心
I will admit to a certain curiosity about the path not taken.
今晚 你们每个人都做了选择
Tonight, each of you made a choice
这将决定你们所体验到我的画展的版本
that determined which version of my show you experienced.
你们手里应该还留着那些没选的卡片
You should still have the cards that you didn't choose.
它们其实也是门票 你可以用它们
They're also tickets and you can use them to return
在下个月的任何时候回来 选择“走另一条道路”
at any point during the next month and take a different path.
或许看看是否真的是“这山望着那山高”
Maybe find out if the grass really is greener.
谢谢我出色的团队 是你们成就了这一切 谢谢
Thank you to my amazing team. You made this possible. Thank you.
也感谢各位今晚的到来 这对我来说意义重大
And thanks to all of you for coming tonight. It means the world.
干杯 - 干杯
Salud. - Salud.
还会在哪里展出
And where else is the exhibition showing?
先在纽约 接着是波士顿
Well, New York and then Boston,
然后下个月在洛杉矶开展
and it'll open in Los Angeles next month.
所以我应该会飞过去看
So probably fly out to go see it.
或许我会跟你一块儿去
Well, maybe I'll come with you.
我们可以来个周末游
You know, we can make a weekend of it.
真的吗
Seriously?
有何不可
Why not?
很开心你这么做
Well, I would love that.
他今天打给我了
He called me today.
瑞安打给你
Ryan did?
是的 他想知道我们 是否谈论过他提出的工作邀约
Yeah. He wanted to know if we talked about the job offer.
食物送到了
Food's here.
我能晚点再吃吗 我的一些朋友们要去滑板公园
Can I eat later? Some of my friends are going to the skate park.
有谁去
Who's gonna be there?
布鲁克 德鲁 亚当和米歇尔
Brooke, Drew, Adam and Michelle.
好的
Okay.
可你确定不想先吃点东西
Sure you don't want to eat something first, though?
确定 我不饿 - 好吧 10点前回来
Yeah, I'm good. - Okay, back by 10:00.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
嘿 小子 - 什么事
Hey, kiddo. - Yeah?
也许你今晚该告诉布鲁克
Maybe tonight's the night you tell Brooke.
告诉她什么 - 他喜欢她呀
Tell her what? - That he likes her.
绝对反对
Strong disagree.
人际关系就是一种谈判
Well, relationships are a negotiation,
谁先开口 谁就输了
and whoever speaks first kind of loses.
亲爱的 这是种愤世嫉俗的爱情观
That's a cynical view of love, my love.
没说是爱情啊
Who's talking about love?
只要让她知道你对她有兴趣... 但要小心 别过多表露你的情感
Just show her that you're interested, and-- but play it close to the vest.
就是要假装不在乎
So, like, be aloof?
是的
Aloof.
没错 适当地表现出不在乎
Yeah. The right level of aloof.
但保持冷静
But cool.
玩得开心 做自己
Have fun. Be yourself.
好的 - 玩得开心点
Yeah. - Have fun.
好 谢了 - 是的
Yeah, thanks. - Yeah.
你刚说些什么呀
What was that?
什么什么
What?
让我看看什么叫“不在乎” 怎么个不在乎
Show me aloof. What does aloof look like?
就像...
Like...
不
No.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表