剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
布莱尔 快交给我
Blair, give it to me!
好
Okay.
给我坐下 马上 - 好...行
Sit down. Now! - Yeah, fine. Yeah.
说
Now...
这到底是怎么回事
what the actual fuck is going on?
它们在哪里
Where are they?
那些其他的世界
The other realities.
想象你是一条在湖里游的鱼
Imagine you're a fish, swimming in a lake.
对你来说 那个湖就是你的整个宇宙
And to you, that lake is your entire universe.
然后某天
Then one day,
有人伸手把你从水里拉出来
someone reaches in and pulls you out of the water,
然后 你发现自己 曾以为的整个世界不过只是一个湖
and you realize that what you thought was your entire world is just one lake.
接着 你看到另一个湖 树木
Then you see another lake and trees
和天空
and the sky above.
然后你突然意识到自己是...
And it suddenly hits you that you are--
我们所属于的世界比我们想象中更神秘
We all are part of a more mysterious reality
远超我们所能理解的
than we could ever possibly understand.
这么说 它们就在我们身边
So, they're just all around us
但我们看不见它们
and we can't see them?
它们近在迟尺
They're right here.
近到只有几微米远
So close, just microns away.
如果我们的意识更为流畅
And if our consciousness were more fluid,
我们真的可以伸手触摸它们
we could literally reach out and touch 'em.
有没有哪个世界...
Were there any worlds...
曾让你想要留下来
where you were tempted to stay?
在那盒子里 我几乎...
Out there in the box, I almost--
失去了找到回家路的希望
almost lost hope of finding my way home.
其中有这么一个世界让我感觉能找到快乐
There was one world where I thought I could be happy.
但你却回来了
But you came home.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
一点都不后悔
Not one bit.
(家 访客)
(杰森35:我们都知道 他们要做什么 不是吗 )
(杰森22:我连想都不敢想)
(杰森22:我刚看到 屋里有另外两个我们)
(杰森44:我在想 什么时候会有人追上他)
又问了个问题
Ask another question.
嘿 进来吧 我们在聊天
Hey. Come in. We're just chatting.
好吧 现在这感觉有点像 你要给我盖被子睡觉了
Okay, now this just feels suspiciously like a tuck-in.
怎么 长大了 不能给你盖被子了
What, you too old for a tuck-in, huh?
谢谢你带我们来这里 查理
Thank you for bringing us here, Charlie.
这状况其实蛮吓人的 可你表现得非常勇敢
Considering this is pretty scary, you're handling it with real bravery.
我以你为傲 儿子
I'm very proud of you, pal.
晚安 儿子
Night, kiddo.
晚安
Good night.
好了
All right.
还记得我们第一次见面吗
Do you remember when we first met?
那人可能是任何人
Could have been anyone...
但却是你
but it was you.
现在在所有这些人中
And out of all of them,
又是你
again it was you.
我在留言板留言了
I went on the message board.
我告诉他们我们做出了选择
I told them we made a choice.
我不要抽签
I don't want a lottery.
我选择你
I choose you.
该死
Oh, shit.
救我
Help me.
是谁干的
Who did this to you?
其中一个杰森
One of us.
这里共有几个杰森
How many are here?
我会死吗 我不想死
Am I gonna die? I don't wanna die.
有几个
How many?
把查理找来
Get Charlie.
查理在哪里
Where's Charlie?
嘿
Hey!
该死
Oh, fuck.
求你...
Plea--
那是枪声吗
Was that a gunshot?
去找查理 然后下来跟我会合 快去
Get Charlie. Meet me back downstairs. Hurry!
嘿
Hey.
放下它
Drop it.
我说放下它
I said drop it.
听我说...
Listen...
别动...
Just stop. Stop.
他们在楼上
Are they upstairs?
对
Yeah.
好 脱♥光♥衣服
Okay. Take off all your clothes.
我只说一遍 就...
Now. I'm not gonna tell you again. Just--
快啊
Come on.
都脱了
Everything.
你们之间有安全词吗
Do you have a safe word?
有
Yeah.
告诉我
Give it to me.
你杀了几个杰森
How many have you killed?
不知道
I don't know.
安全词
Safe word.
好 我告诉你
Okay. I'll tell you.
是...
It's--
丹妮拉 带着查理走 快走
Daniela, take Charlie and go. Go!
我不会扔下你
Not without you.
我不会阻止你的
I'm not gonna stop you.
这不是我来这里的目的
It's not why I'm here.
我就是建造盒子的那个杰森
I'm the one who built the box.
这一切都是我一手造成的
I'm the one responsible for all of this mess.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我对不起你们所有人
I'm sorry to all of you.
查理
Charlie!
该死
Fuck.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
布莱尔的手♥机♥有追踪软件
Blair had a tracking app on her phone.
其他的杰森又如何找到你的
How did the others find you?
其中一人把这装置装在了本♥田♥车上
One of them put this device on the Honda,
直到其他杰森出现我才发现的
and I didn't realize it until the others started showing up.
他们跟踪了我
They followed me.
什么情况
What the fuck?
你们必须离开
You have to leave.
就停在外面
It's outside.
拜托 我是在帮你们
Please. I am trying to help you.
好 告诉我们在哪里
All right. Well, show us where it is.
好
Okay.
杰森
Jason.
这是你的
This belongs to you.
快走...
Go. Go!
丹妮拉 查理
Daniela! Charlie!
趴下
Get down!
你们没事吧
Are you good? You okay?
应该没人跟踪我们
I don't think anyone followed us.
我们该怎么办 我们无处可去
What do we do? There's nowhere for us to go.
两位 他好像给我们留了点东西
Guys, I think he left us something.
一共几支
How many are there?
不晓得 40支
I don't know. Forty?
这里还有个包
There's a bag here too.
他把马克斯的骨灰带来了
He brought Max.
还有这个
And there's this here.
(播放语♥音♥备忘录)
(新录音)
当我走进盒子时 心中后悔万分
When I went into the box, I was filled with regret.
然后有一天 我走进了一个世界
And then one day, I walked into a world
我发现了一个家庭的存在
and I found a family that had been created
而这个家庭是通过一个 我一直不敢做出的选择而产生的
through a choice that I had been too scared to make.
我既羡慕又嫉妒
I was burning with envy.
丹妮拉 一开始 我以为自己这么做是想回到你身边
At first, I thought it was all about you, Daniela.
虽然的确有这因素
And while some of it was,
但我发现我真正想要的 我想偷走的
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表