剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
I applied to law school out of college.
是的 我被一所我非常想报读的 法学院列入了候补名单中
Yeah, I got waitlisted at a place I really wanted to attend,
因此我改读了工程学
so I went into engineering instead.
我就住这里
This is me.
饿吗 - 非常饿
Hungry? - Very.
对 - 好的
Yeah. - All right.
你们是如何找到我的
How'd you find me?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
我在盒子里想起了你
I was thinking about you in the box.
今晚的菜单选项有...
Well, on the menu tonight, we have--
别碰那东西 别 拜托...
Don't touch that. Don't. Plea--
抱歉
Sorry.
这里有鸡肉 饺子 肉酱千层面和辣味通心粉
We have chicken and dumplings, lasagna with meat sauce, and chili mac.
就鸡肉和饺子 - 鸡肉和饺子
Chicken and dumplings. - Chicken and dumplings.
你在这里住了多久
How long have you been living here?
三个月
Three months.
都发生了些什么
So what happened?
我来到时就已是这样 只不过当时没电
It was like this when I arrived, except no power.
但我成功启动了应急发电机
But I did get the emergency generators running.
我就登录了系统
And I logged into the system
并发现这个
and I found this.
这是一年前的事
It happened a year ago.
是你
That's you.
别的版本的我
Some other version.
那些究竟是什么东西
What the fuck are those?
这个世界充斥着这些东西
This world is overrun with whatever these are,
充斥着由另一个版本的我 所带回来的这些东西
with whatever this other version of me brought back.
我的老天
Holy shit.
这是什么
What is it?
你说的“充斥”是什么意思
What do you mean overrun?
它们以指数方式增长
They multiply exponentially.
这么说你曾出去过
So you've been up there.
去找食物
Supply runs.
我穿好几层衣 再加上一件防护服
I wear a hazmat suit over layers of clothing,
到目前为止都能躲过蜂群
and I've avoided the swarm so far.
(极速实验室)
它们攻击并吞噬一切
They attack and consume everything,
所以那里已没剩多少生物了
so there's not much alive up there anymore.
恕我直言 那你为何还留在这里
I'm sorry, what the fuck are you still doing here?
这里是极速实验室 一定还有安瓿
This is Velocity. There must be extra ampoules.
那些最初被袭击的幸存者 拿走了大部分的安瓿 然后离开了
Well, whoever survived the initial attack took most of them and left.
我们有 - 我也有
We have ampoules. - I have ampoules.
你不需要过这样的...
You don't have to live like--
不 在我准备好之前 我绝不会回到那该死的盒子里
No, I'm not going back in that fucking box until I'm ready!
可以吗
Okay?
可以 - 好吗
Okay. - Okay?
好的
Okay.
那你见过最不可思议的 世界是什么样子的
So, what's the craziest world you saw?
我曾踏出过这么一扇门 那里的干旱简直难以置信
This one door I stepped out of had this incredible drought.
尘土飞扬 极度灼热
Dusty. Scorching hot.
密歇根湖基本上变成了一片沙漠
Lake Michigan had turned into basically a desert.
人们结成各个帮派
People had broken off into gangs.
他们驾驶着成队的卡车和摩托车四处游荡
They were driving around in caravans of trucks and motorcycles,
相互厮杀 场面太疯狂了
trying to kill each other. It was crazy.
天啊 - 是的
Jesus. - Yeah.
你刚描述了《疯狂的麦克斯》里的情节
You just described the plot of Mad Max.
《疯狂的麦克斯》 那部电影啊 - 你在说什么
Mad Max. The movie? - What are you talking about?
你的世界里没这部电影
You don't have Mad Max in your world?
没有
No.
《冲锋飞车队》
Road Warrior, huh?
《冲锋飞车队续集》 蒂娜特纳 - 蒂娜特纳
Beyond Thunderdome? Tina Turner? - Tina Turner?
对啊 - 那名歌♥手
Yeah. - The singer?
什么 她在这个世界里演戏吗
What, does she act in this world?
天啊
Wow.
作弄你真好玩 - 不好笑
That's not funny. - Good fucking with ya.
说正经的
Seriously.
你为何需要跟我拿钱
Why do you need my money, huh?
拜托 想想看 你能通往多元宇宙
Come on. Think about it. You have the keys to the multiverse.
你可以来一通另类现实的银行抢劫
You can go on an alternate-reality bank-robbing spree.
不行 钞票印有能追踪的序列号♥
No. Currency is tracked by serial numbers.
每个世界的货币都不相同
They vary from world to world.
带着大量现金到另一世界 可能会被标示为使用假♥钞♥
You cross over with large amounts of cash, it could get flagged for counterfeit.
那就太无趣了
Well, that's just boring.
嘿 听着 你得万分谨慎
Hey, listen, you wanna be so careful.
仔细想清楚你在里面做的每一个决定
And think through every single decision you make in there.
这盒子也许让你无法再回来了
That box can be a one-way door.
你确定这是你想要的
Are you sure you want this?
是的
Yeah.
百分百肯定
Hundred percent.
小时候 有一款电子游戏 我通不了关
You know, when I was a kid and there was a video game that I couldn't beat...
我就去找出作弊码
I'd just get the cheat code.
一开始很有趣 对吧
See, it's fun in the beginning, right?
我以飞快的迅速通过了游戏的各个关卡
I'd just zoom through the levels.
最终 正如所料 我感到无趣了
And eventually, predictably, I'd get bored.
从我记事起 我的生活就是...
My life has been like that for as long as I can remember,
用金钱 关系以及影响力来得到我想要的
using money, connections, influence to get what I wanted.
但这盒子 杰 它太有趣了
But this box, J, it is not boring.
绝对无法让我作弊 我现在明白了
And it most certainly is something that I cannot cheat, and I get that now.
所以 来吧 - 嘿 等等
So let's go. - Hey, wait.
你此刻有何感觉
How are you feeling in this moment?
此刻 兴奋
Right now? Excited.
记住 当你在盒子里时
Remember, you always have to be honest
必须时刻诚实 尤其对你自己
when you're inside the box, especially with yourself.
我有点害怕
I'm a little scared.
没事
That's okay.
如果你不害怕 那才奇怪
It'd be weird if you weren't.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
我还是不明白你们进入盒子的原因
I still don't understand why you went into the box.
为了拯救这版本的杰森 若非这样 他就会被莱顿杀了
To save this Jason. Leighton would have killed him.
但你们想去哪里
But where are you trying to go?
你们认为能待在他的世界里 即使你们成功找到了
You think you're gonna stay in his world, assuming you ever find it?
我想都没想 我...一直在努力求存
I didn't even think about it. I'm-- I've just been trying to survive.
那世界里可能已有 另一版本的你了 他也已有自己的家人了
There might already be a you there, and he has a family.
听着 也许你已经意识到了
Listen, maybe you've already figured this out,
但你不只是无家可归 你也不属于任何世界
but you aren't just homeless, you are worldless.
你在那盒子里待得越久 从一个糟糕的地方
And the longer you stay in that box, drifting from one fucked up place
漂泊到另一个 你就越容易感到崩溃
to the next, the more you will start to crack.
这就是我留在这里的原因 我快崩溃了
That's why I'm here, 'cause I was cracking.
我知道这一切感觉 才刚刚开始 但时间有限
I know it feels like this all just started, but time is not on your side.
你得开始想清楚自己 最终想在什么样的世界里
You have to start figuring out what kind of world you wanna end up in.
而你所做的决定 必须最有利于你 而不是他
And you have to do what's best for you, not him.
很抱歉 我没帮你做好更充足的准备
I'm sorry I didn't prepare you better.
进入盒里是我自己的选择
It was my choice to go in.
是我自己想进去的
I wanted to go in.
我能活这么久 都是因为你
It's because of you I've survived this long,
所以别再自责了
so stop with this blaming-yourself shit.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
我们可能是你最后见到的人了
We might be the last people you ever see.
不
No.
我很好
I'm fine.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嘿 唷 - 所以...
Hey. Yo. - So...
你可以打开任何一扇门 随意进出任何一个世界
you can open doors and walk in and out of worlds.
任何可想象的世界
Any conceivable world?
不 我们无法进入整个多元宇宙
No, we don't have access to the entire breadth of the multiverse.
好的
All right.
好吧 那么那些...
Okay, so worlds that--
在某种程度上与我们相邻的世界
That are adjacent to ours somehow.
那些在不久前的某个时刻分♥裂♥出来的世界
Worlds that split off at some point in the recent past,
与我们存在或曾经存在的世界相邻
that are next door to ours, that we exist in or existed in.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表