剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
It's-- That's my car. That's my son.
他违规停车
He can't park here.
不 我们正要走 他刚刚是在等我
No, we were just leaving. He was waiting for me.
我们来大学参观 我以前是这里的学生
We're on a college tour and I used to be a student here.
不管怎样 他不能把车停在繁忙的马路上
He just can't park on an active road.
对不起 警官
I'm sorry, Officer.
是的 这都怪我
Yeah. It is my fault.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你 感激不尽
Thank you. Appreciate it.
小心开车
Be careful.
是 长官 - 好的
Yes, sir. - All right.
祝你愉快
Nice day.
好了 天啊 - 我想应该让你来开
All right, fuck. - I think you should drive.
你来开
Just drive.
你开车就是了 快开呀 - 好的
Just drive! Drive! Fucking drive. - Okay.
签名和写日期
Sign and date.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不 别碰我
No. Don't touch me.
在餐厅里抽烟
Smoking in a restaurant?
我这么做只是想让我们能有个谈话的机会
I just needed to get you to a place that we could talk.
为什么
Why?
你要说的会是实话吗
Do you have something honest to say?
因为我受够了你的谎言
Because I'm done with the lies.
把你保释出来了 不用谢我
Bailed you out. You're welcome.
不管发生了什么 那都不是我
Whatever happened, it wasn't me.
好 是的 - 听我说...
Okay. No. - Now listen--
在乡村酒吧为瑞安庆祝的那晚
The night of Ryan's celebration at the Village Tap,
是我最后一次见到你
that was the last time that I saw you.
你到底在说什么
What are you even saying?
那个人不是我
That man isn't me.
他是另一个版本的我
He's another version of me.
他建造了那个盒子 我的盒子
He built a box. My box.
并且能进入其他的世界
And he has access to other realities,
他从我的世界偷走了我 以便取代我 过我的人生
and he stole me from my world so that he could take my life.
你知道这听起来有多荒谬吗
Do you know how that sounds?
我能证明给你看 打给我
I can prove it. Call me.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
就当作我求你做的最后一件事 打给我吧
If it's the last thing I ever ask you to do. Just call me.
嘿 什么事
Hey, what's up?
对吧
See?
给他回电♥话♥ 说你一直怀念
Call him back and say that you've been thinking about
去年圣诞节我们在礁岛度过的美好时光
how we had such a great time at the Keys last Christmas
所以你想再去
that you wanna go back.
去年圣诞节我们并没去礁岛
We didn't go to the Keys last Christmas.
我知道 但他并不知道
I know that but he doesn't.
好了 接听
Okay, answer.
喂
Hello? Hey.
我想刚刚电♥话♥断线了 你在吗
I think we got cut off. Are you there?
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我只是在想
I was just thinking.
我们去年去礁岛过圣诞的那次旅游
We took that trip last year when went to the Keys for Christmas.
要不我们再回去
What if we went back?
好啊
Yeah.
当然可以
Definitely.
你记得那栋房♥子吗
Do you remember the house?
海滩边那栋粉白相间的房♥子
The pink and white one by the beach?
记得 对 我太喜欢那个地方了
Yeah. No, I loved that place.
我也是
Me too.
我们再去一次
Well, let's make it happen.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
我们今天决定逃学
We decided to play hooky today.
听着 亲爱的 我需要你回家
Listen, honey, I need you to come home.
为什么
Why?
就...你来了我再跟你解释
Just-- I'll explain it when you get here.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
不止他一个
It's not just him.
这里也有其他版本的我
There are other versions of me here as well.
我得去找查理
I have to get Charlie.
请让我去找你们
Please let me come.
我们在哪里见面
Where would we meet?
得由你来选地点 因为我和他的想法一模一样
You'll need to pick 'cause he thinks exactly like me.
在“豆子”那里见
The Bean.
我们需要一个安全词来让你辨别我
And we'll need a safe word so that you know it's me.
木星
Jupiter.
木星
Jupiter.
我没说我们一定会去
I'm not saying we'll come.
小心点
Be careful.
拜托 小心点
Please. Be careful.
他是个危险人物
He's dangerous.
(我的车停在房♥子后面的巷子里)
(我需要你过来一下 不要告诉)
你们在吗
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
查理呢
Where's Charlie?
他下楼去拿手提箱了
He's gone down to get a suitcase.
为何
Why?
因为我们得离开这里 我们必须走
'Cause we need to get out of here. We need to leave.
亲爱的 我们遇上点麻烦了 好吗 我会跟你解释的
Honey, we're in a little bit of trouble, okay? I'll explain.
这跟投资的事以及莱顿有关
It's got something to do with the investment and Leighton--
发生什么事了
What happened?
就去拿个手提箱 行吗
Just grab a suitcase, please.
收拾一些东西 我们得离开了
Get some things together, we're gonna have to leave.
马上
Now!
查理 听着 我们得...
Charlie. Listen, we're gonna--
嘿
Hey.
能出来一下吗
Could you come out here?
好
Yeah.
听我说 如果吓到你了 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry if I scared you.
好吗
Okay?
所以你会去带个手提箱 对吧
So, you're getting a suitcase?
对
I am.
好
Okay.
好
Yeah.
(我们有危险 立刻走到L地铁站)
(我们在那会合 别告诉爸)
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我们会开RAV4 不是思域
Taking the RAV4, not the Civic.
拿着
Take that.
别忘了你的手♥机♥
Don't forget your phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要拿个包吗
Are you getting a bag?
要
Yeah.
我打算去地下室拿一个
I was gonna get one from the basement.
你能帮我拿一下吗
Can you help me reach it?
妈 - 回去
Mom? - Get back in.
妈 发生什么事了 - 回到车上
Mom, what's going on? - Get back in the car.
嘿 跟我来 不安全
Hey! Come with me! It's not safe!
查理 别拿了
Just leave it, Charlie.
快 上车
Quick, get in!
亲爱的 这听起来会很不可思议
Honey, this is gonna sound crazy
你们会觉得我疯了 但我发誓我没疯
and you're gonna think that I've lost my mind, but I haven't, I swear.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
还记得瑞安赢了帕维亚奖
Now, remember the night at Ryan's celebration
我们在乡村酒吧为他庆祝的那晚吗
at the Village Tap when he won the Pavia?
我踏出门的那晚
When I walked out the door that night,
是我最后一次见到你 直到现在
that was the last time that I saw you until right now.
妈
Mom?
和你们在一起的那个杰森是个冒充者
The Jason that you're with, he's an impostor.
他建造了一个盒子 能进入其他的世界
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表