剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I have known Lorenzo since I was a girl. I've known you a week.
我跟洛伦佐自小便相识 认识你才不过一周
That's not an answer.
这不算回答
The Jew they executed...
他们处决的犹太人
What was his offence?
他做了什么
He said he had to run from cut-throats...
他说他要逃避刺客
and he took refuge in a bookstore.
躲进了一家书店
The authorities suspect he stole something,
官方怀疑他偷了东西
but nothing was missing,
可是什么都没有丢
and the bag he carried was empty.
他带的包也是空的
So, they hanged a man...
那么说 他们绞死他
for stealing something that wasn't missing.
就为他偷了没有丢的东西
The scene of the crime requires further investigation.
犯罪现场需要进一步调查
Does it?
是吗
Prepare the horses!
备马
I want to be off at once.
我要立刻出发
So you've finished today's sitting already?
今天已经画完了吗
Yes. Signor Da Vinci had somewhere to be.
是啊 达·芬奇先生还有事
Ah, yes. He's testing his gun for us.
是啊 他要为我们测试火炮
Today he gives Florence its sting...
今天 他要给佛罗伦萨装上尖刺
while I show him mine.
我也要让他见识我的刺
It's quite considerate to left us a moment to be.
他真是有心 让我们有机会独处
Lorenzo, anybody could walk in.
洛伦佐 万一有人进来了呢
I just needed a bit of you.
我只想跟你温存一下
And you will have it...
你会如愿的
for it is yours alone.
我只属于你
Good luck today. We're off!
祝好运 我们出发
Good luck.
好运
That bit of you...
你的温存
It's not his alone.
不只属于他
No...it's not.
对 不是
But it will always be his first.
但他永远占先
Do you have any saltpeter?
你有硝石吗
What the devil do you need potassium nitrate for?
你要火硝做什么
Gunpowder. The maestro's designing a weapon.
火♥药♥ 大♥师♥在设计武器
He calls it the pipe-organ musket.
他管称之为管风枪
The recoil will kill him.
后坐力会让他没命的
Don't worry. He's worked it out.
别担心 他有解决的办法了
By God...he's corrupted you already.
天呐 他已经把你带坏了
Over there, third shelf from the top,
那边 上数第三格
between the vermillion and the ultramarine.
在朱砂和佛青颜料之间
And tell him I expect to be paid in coin,
告诉他要付我钱币
not idle boasts, like last time.
别像上次 耍嘴皮子唬弄我
Come on.
来吧
God! Careful, Giuliano.
天呐 小心 朱利亚诺
Fucking hell!
该死的
What are we doing here, we're in the middle of nowhere?
我们在这前不着村后不着店的地方做什么
Where is he? Perhaps he's simply late.
他人呢 或许他迟到了
Or perhaps he realized what he actually proposed
或许他意识到自己的提议
was much more than a flying party trick.
可比给聚会造只鸽子难多了
I wouldn't be surprised if he had no intention of coming here at all.
如果他完全没想要来我也不会觉得奇怪
I'm telling you brother - the man's a lunatic and a coward.
我告诉你 哥哥 那人是个疯子 懦夫
God! Shit!
天呐 该死
Keep control of yourself brother - they're only cut-outs.
冷静 弟弟 不过是些假人
Quickly! Soldiers advancing on Florence!
快 士兵在向佛罗伦萨进发
How...how dare you?
你好大胆
You are pointing a weapon directly at the house of Medici!
你竟敢用武器指着美第奇家族的人
Men, take him!
把他拿下
Hold. Obviously the gun passed its first test.
慢着 看来大炮已经通过了第一项测试
It's done nothing. No, it's done a great deal, actually.
它什么都没做呢 不 它已经做了很多
Intimidation.
威慑
Now, if you will proceed to the gallery...
请各位在一旁入座
...we will proceed with testing its less ephemeral utility.
我们将开始测试它更持久的用途
You've picked quite a day for it, Da Vinci.
你真是选了个好日子 达·芬奇
Yes. You like it?
是啊 您喜欢吗
I think it adds to the verisimilitude.
我认为这样更真实
I question the company the maestro keeps.
我对大♥师♥的择友提出质疑
That man's a known reprobate.
那人是个人尽皆知的无赖
Are these soldiers meant to be Swiss?
这些士兵是装成瑞士人吗
And you would be...? Commander Quattrone,
你是哪位 夸特尼指挥官
leader of the Florentine militia.
佛罗伦萨自卫队队长
His Magnificence thought it wise
殿下认为带一位军事战略家
to bring a military strategist to the demonstration.
来观看展示更为明智
In order to better evaluate your work.
以便更好的评估你的作品
I wish I'd brought a boat.
我倒希望我带了条船来
Well, the commonder has a keen eye.
指挥官真是好眼力
What you see before you
诸位面前的假人
is a representation of Rome's private mercenary regiment.
代表罗马的雇佣兵团
It's a bit of theatrics,
是有点戏剧化了
but often presentation is more than half the performance.
不过发布方式比性能本身更能影响效果
Well, get on with it, Da Vinci.
继续吧 达·芬奇
While you delay, we drown.
你再磨蹭 我们就淹死了
Where was I? Yes. Come on.
我说到哪儿了 继续
Quickly! Soldiers advancing on Florence!
快啊 士兵在向佛罗伦萨进发
Yes, yes, yes. The man is mad.
行了行了 这人是个疯子
The house of Medici has invested hundreds of florins in this project.
美第奇家族为这个项目投入了数百弗罗林
According to your contract,
根据你的合约
the failure of this contraption constitutes fraud.
这个装置的失败构成欺诈
Men, take him away.
来人 把他带走
On your feet, maestro.
站起来 大♥师♥
Hold.
等等
You have one week, artista.
给你一星期 工匠
Lorenzo, no.
洛伦佐 不
The materials alone will cost another 200 florins.
仅材料费就要再花两百弗罗林
One week.
一周
That sounds...quite reasonable.
时间要求非常的合理
I'll have two, if the price is right.
便宜的话我要两个
I'm gonna have words with you, boy.
小子 我有话要问你
We found footprints in the graveyard
墓园里犹太人尸体被盗的地方
where the Jew's body was stolen.
发现了脚印
A donkey's, a man's and a child's.
一头驴 一个男人 一个孩子
Long-toed poulaines...
长尖普兰靴
such as you are wearing.
和你现在穿的一样
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
I am Lord Girolamo Riario.
吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵
Count and Captain General of the Holy Roman Church.
神圣罗马教廷的大将军
Nephew of His Holiness...
教皇陛下的外甥
..Pope Sixtus IV.
西克斯特四世
Signor Morgante has informed us of your grave-robbing exploits.
莫甘特先生向我们通报了你的盗墓行径
I don't know what you mean. Don't insult us, boy.
我不知道你在说什么 别侮辱我们了 小子
We're well aware of who your master is.
我们很清楚你的师♥父♥是谁
Your Excellency, there was the matter of payment.
大人 我们说好的酬劳
Yes, of course.
好 当然
Captain Grunwald.
格伦瓦德队长
Jesus!
上帝啊
Now that we've established my propensity for directness,
既然你了解了我直接了当的风格
I trust our conversation will proceed smoothly.
相信对话会顺利许多
Now, we're interested in why Da Vinci required the Jew's body,
我们想知道 达·芬奇为何要那犹太人的尸体
and, lest you be tempted to feign further ignorance,
以防你继续装做毫不知情
I wanted to demonstrate a remarkable device
我要演示一件最近从东方带来的
I recently acquired from the Orient.
了不起的装置
It's called... the Widow's Tear.
它叫做"寡妇之泪"
No!
不
The source of the discomfort you're feeling
你现在感到的不适
is an exquisitely tooled diamond needle,
来自一根精致的钻石针
the titular Widow's Tear.
著名的"寡妇之泪"
And as I turn the handle, the diamond...
我转动把手 那钻石
..slowly incises a circle of skin, from the back of the hand,
就慢慢削掉手背上一圈皮肤
one layer of epidermis at a time.
每次薄薄一层
Now, I want you to weigh your next answer very, very carefully.
你的下一次回答一定要非常非常小心
Why did Da Vinci unearth the Jew's body?
达·芬奇为什么要挖犹太人的尸体
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表