剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
And your answer?
你的回答呢
No? No?
不说吗
No idea?
完全不知道吗
Are there no faithful in this forsaken place
这鬼地方就没有信徒吗
or are you all damned?
还是你们都受了诅咒
You. Stand.
你 起来
Let us pray you know the right reply.
希望你知道正确答案
What?
什么
50! Signor.
五十个 先生
You are correct.
你说对了
You will deliver this message to the Medicis.
你要把这封信转交给美第奇家族
It contains, in exacting detail, the horrors witnessed here today.
里面详细记录了今天发生在这里的惨剧
Why in God's name are we here, Riario?
我们到底来这儿做什么 利拉奥
Tell me, Captain,
告诉我 队长
how much did you give the Medicis for your coat?
你这件衣服付给美第奇家多少钱
I bought it in Rome, not Florence.
这衣服是在罗马买♥♥的 不是佛罗伦萨
Every dyed fabric in Europe
欧洲所有的染布
uses alum from these mines
都使用这里的矿挖出的明矾
to fix the dye.
以正其色
Did you know, Pope Pius II gave this mining concern to the Medicis
知道吗 庇护二世将矿赠予美第奇家族
in return for forgiveness of papal debt.
以酬谢其免去教皇的债务
And since then, every frock, sheet and shirt
自此之后 每件袍服 衣衫 床单台布
has had a portion of its price going to Florence.
售出的现金便有一部分归于佛罗伦萨
Today we killed three birds with one stone.
今日我们一石三鸟
We took back what was rightfully Rome's.
夺回了罗马的正当所有
We eliminated a lucrative source of Medici income
截断美第奇家族一项丰厚的收入来源
and most importantly...
而最重要的是
..we sent a message.
我们传达了一个信♥号♥♥
This is an art, this pursuit.
我追求的是艺术
I like just making one of something.
我喜欢制♥造♥独一无二的物件
Well, you'd better get used to it. We've got plenty more copies to go.
那你赶快习惯起来吧 我们要批量制♥造♥更多
What is it that I'm getting used to?
我要习惯什么
Making each soldier's death indistinguishable from the last?
让每个士兵死得毫无差别吗
Leonardo, you're needed at the palace.
列奥纳多 宫中召你进见
You playing errand boy now, Father?
你干起杂役活了吗 父亲
In these traitorous times, we fill any role required.
危机四伏时 差事大小皆为责任
Come on. The Medicis are none of them patient men.
快点 美第奇家族的人可没什么耐心
Not you two.
你俩不用去
This is state business, not a sideshow.
此乃城邦要事 并非杂耍表演
If you are in this room, it is
各位能进入此室
because you reside in my innermost circle of trust.
因我视你们为最可信任之人
And if you are in my circle,
你们被我倚重
it is because we share a common vision for Florence.
是因为我们对佛罗伦萨怀有共同愿景
A city that will be remembered for centuries
一个因文明创新 艺术非凡
as a cynosure of innovation and artistry.
而万众瞩目 流芳百世的城市
I have received word from Tolfa, Commander Quattrone,
我今日收到托尔法夸特尼指挥官的禀报
that Count Riario has attacked our alum mine.
利拉奥伯爵袭击了我们的矾矿
This is a casus belli. An act of war.
这是在向我们正式宣战
It is easy to be for Florence in times of peace.
和平年代为佛罗伦萨效力乃易事
Not so in times of war.
战时却非同一般
Those who cannot stand with us should leave.
不愿与我们为伍之人请即刻离开
It is better to be a coward now than a traitor later.
今日做懦夫总比战时当叛徒要好
I recently lost my most trusted advisor to treachery.
我刚因背叛失去最信任的顾问
He currently sits in the Bargello awaiting his fate on the wheel.
他正在巴杰罗狱中等待实施轮刑
In the Medici court, we punish treason
美第奇治下 背叛必遭重处
and we reward service.
忠心自有嘉奖
Would the young man who brought me this scroll please come forward.
带来信札之人请上前一步
So tell us, please, how did you come by the scroll?
请告诉我 此信如何落入你手
A Tolfan miner, sir.
一个托尔法矿工 大人
Count Riario killed all but one
利拉奥伯爵屠♥杀♥矿民
whom he tasked with delivering the scroll.
只留一个活口传信
And would you tell us what it says?
请你说出信件内容
Riario has an army, sir.
利拉奥有一支军队 大人
He intends to occupy Florence
他意图占领佛罗伦萨
unless you do as Rome asks.
除非您答应罗马的一切要求
Did the miner convey this to you?
这话是矿工传达给你的吗
He's a simple man, sir. I doubt he can read.
他是个粗人 大人 我觉得他根本不识字
So you broke the seal
所以是你拆开信封
and revealed its contents to others?
将信中内容透露出去的
Arrest him.
把他拿下
No.
不
Warm up the wheel with his bones! Please, sir! No!
用他的血温暖刑轮 求您 大人 不
I will show no mercy to those who betray the Medici name.
对背叛美第奇家族之人 我将毫不留情
Each of you has a responsibility to this community.
你们每人都对团体负有责任
To protect. To invent. To maintain order.
保卫 创造 维持秩序
To support.
支持
To uphold the sacred honor of the Medici legacy.
肩负传承美第奇遗产的神圣使命
We all knew this day would come.
我们早知这一天必然会来临
We will not submit.
我们不会屈服
We will fight.
我们将奋起战斗
Alla Battaglia Firenze!
为佛罗伦萨而战
Alla Battaglia Firenze!
为佛罗伦萨而战
I think I have a cat in my bag.
我自己好像有些小秘密
Would you like to kick that, too?
你想要把它也抖露出来吗
Enough.
够了
A city that will be remembered for centuries to come
一个因文明创新 艺术非凡
as a cynosure for innovation and artistry.
而万众瞩目 流芳百世的城市
That's a direct quote from Becchi's counsel to you,
那是贝奇向你进谏的原话
when you were a shit-scared 19-year-old poet about to ascend the throne.
那时你十九岁只会作诗 为继承爵位吓的要死
Not now, Giuliano. Yes, now.
现在别说这些 朱利亚诺 就要现在说
There's a difference between strength and cruelty, Lorenzo.
强势不等于残忍♥ 洛伦佐
Leave cruelty to Sixtus and his brutes
让西克斯特残忍♥无道去
or it won't be Rome...
否则不等罗马发兵
It'll be our own people who move against us.
我们的子民就会先造♥反♥
Do me a kindness, brother.
行行好 弟弟
When I ride out to meet Count Riario,
待我启程会见利拉奥伯爵时
stay home.
请留守家中
Ladies and gentlemen, I have here
女士们先生们 我手上
the shattered ankle bone of St Alibinus.
拿的是圣阿利布纳斯的破碎踝骨
A single shard of which is guaranteed to protect
只此一小块 便可保证庇佑各位
against all pirates and all ruffians.
不受海盗恶棍掳掠打砸
And, for a few soldi more,
再加几苏
the fingers of the esteemed martyr St Bessus!
便可获受人尊敬殉难者圣白萨斯的手骨
It's Bessus, you idiot! Oh, piss off.
是贝萨斯 白♥痴♥ 滚开
What causes this commotion? Who else wants some, come on?
是什么引起这骚乱 谁想要啊 欲购从速
People have gathered for an execution.
大家来观看行刑
Gentile Becchi wasn't meant to be brought up until the full moon.
贝奇在满月之日才会上刑场
No, not Becchi. A servant.
不是贝奇 是一个仆人
Thanks to him, word of riario's incursion has spread like wildfire
拜他所赐 利拉奥的袭击满城皆知
and Lorenzo wants to make an example.
洛伦佐要杀一儆百
The Confraternity of Death are such vultures.
一人之死 众人如秃鹫般聚集
Someone has to pray for the condemned.
总得有人为刑犯祈祷
This is ugly business for a lady.
贵妇不该看这种可怕的事情
No.
不
Even a lady must support the Medicis against spies.
妇人也要支持美第奇捉拿叛徒
God.
上帝啊
How long will this take?
施刑要持续多久
It can last hours.
能持续几个小时
God help any man who betrays Lorenzo.
愿上帝拯救那些背叛洛伦佐的人
What are you reading?
你在读什么
A Book of Hours.
《时令之书》
In the original Latin, no doubt.
肯定是拉丁文原版
I always hated that language.
我总是很厌恶拉丁语
As was evident in your studies.
你也未加认真研习这门语言
Perhaps you were simply a piss-poor teacher.
或许是因为你这老师太糟糕
Perhaps.
或许吧
I'm sorry it's come to this.
很抱歉你落此下场
Why didn't you tell us about your family's need for money.
为何不向我们坦白你家里需要钱
I would never have troubled you with my relatives' mishaps.
我绝不会拿亲戚的不幸来烦扰你们
But you would take coin from Rome?
但你却愿拿罗马的钱财
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表