剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I'll get to the bottom of this. I promise you.
保证查个水落石出
Oh, go on, then.
那你去吧
Go!
去啊
Out with it.
说吧
You've the look of having eaten something distasteful.
你一脸吃坏了东西的样子
If we can speak anywhere freely, it's here, in our family chapel.
在我们家族的礼拜堂里可以畅所欲言
The Vatican often appears
我们刚想出的策略
to know our strategies just as we employ them.
梵蒂冈好像马上就都知道
They murder Sforza to end our alliance with Milan.
他们杀害了斯福查 让我们无法和米兰结盟
They ask to meet Da Vinci, just as we hire him.
我们刚雇达·芬奇 他们就要求见他
Understandably, you've suggested we have a spy within our court.
可以理解 你之前说我们身边有奸细
But before we take more aggressive steps
但在我们采取行动
towards rooting out Rome's agent,
铲除罗马间谍之前
I believe there's something else we should consider.
还有些事要考虑清楚
You married Clarice to build ties with Rome.
你娶了克拉丽斯来讨好罗马
She still has family there.
她的娘家在那里
Are you're suggesting that my wife is trying to destroy us?
你是说我妻子想毁掉我们
Not trying, no.
不是"想"
But she may be guilelessly expressing things in her letters.
可能在家书中无意提了些事
She may be unaware...
也许是无心之过...
Clarice is exceptional and she is loyal.
克拉丽斯不是一般女子 她忠贞不二
"When life's path is steep, keep your mind even."
"走崎岖路 需平常心"
You taught me that when I was a boy.
这是我小时候你教我的
Keep your mind even.
心态放平
First this crisis at the Convent,
先是修道院危机
and now a traitor in our midst.
现在我们之中还出了叛徒
Take whatever steps you must to find our spy.
尽你所能查出奸细
Do it quickly.
动作要快
There's someone ahead.
前面有人
I'll handle this. Signor, I must insist.
我来处理 先生 我得贴身保护
It's just a girl, Captain.
只是个姑娘而已 队长
Steel yourself, Bertino.
有点出息 伯蒂诺
Sister, can you hear me?
修女 能听到我说话吗
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
I am Giuliano de Medici...
我是朱利亚诺·德·美第奇...
Stay with the horses.
别下马
Sling her onto my horse, tie her down.
把她绑住弄上我的马
We'll take her to the Convent.
带她回修道院
Look out!
小心
How many deaths of the faithful will be laid at the feet of the Medicis?
还要有多少信徒横尸美第奇家族脚下
Bertino!
伯蒂诺
Dragonetti.
德拉戈内蒂
Abyssus abyssum invocat. Sed libera nos a Malo.
一步错步步错 救我们免于凶恶
Abyssus abyssum invocat.
一步错步步错
"Hell calls hell".
一步错步步错
One misstep leads to another.
一步错步步错
That's what's brought the Devil to our doorstep.
最终引狼入室
You and your brother have denied God's will.
你和你哥哥违背了上帝的意愿
Did you think there wouldn't be a cost?
你们以为不必付出代价吗
Well, the cost is dear, to be sure.
能肯定的是 代价不菲
But I'm not yet convinced it was the Lord who levied it.
但我不确定收取这代价的是上帝
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I've come looking for a friend.
找个朋友
Vanessa!
温妮莎
I know this woman.
我认识这个女人
She was one of us, a fellow Sister,
她曾是我们的姐妹 我们的同胞
then this lecher sold her promises of a more colorful life.
这个纵欲之徒却向她承诺外面的多彩世界
Burning, burning, there's a fire inside me.
好烫 好烫 身体里有火在烧
The poor girl came to aid us
可怜的姑娘是来给我们帮忙的
but was struck down like the others.
可却也像其他人一样倒下了
Well, how long have these... possessions been going on?
这样已经有多久了
What business is it of yours?
关你什么事
Are you for God?
你信仰上帝吗
I know what goes on in your workshop.
我知道你工作室里的勾当
The nude modeling, the carnal relations,
裸体模特 肉♥欲♥纵横
the cadavers you debase in the name of science.
还有你假借科学之名亵渎尸体
Your endeavors condemn all they touch.
你的恶行必招致天罚
We want none of your assistance.
我们不需要你们的任何帮助
Nor yours, Signor Medici.
也不要你的 美第奇先生
Only fervid prayer and penitence will stop this.
只有热切的祈祷和诚挚的忏悔才能阻止这一切
Artista. A word with you.
工匠 借一步说话
Others are paid to do that, no?
我们不是有雇人算账吗
My father taught me no matter the business surrounding you,
我父亲曾教导我 无论周边环境如何变化
never lose the count.
账目一定要清楚
For the Medicis are bankers before all else.
因为美第奇家族以银行起家
A wise man. Taken before his time.
睿智的人 可惜走得太早了些
"Piero the Gouty".
"痛风皮耶罗"
For everything he was, he's remembered most for his sickness.
他做了那么多事 人们只记得他的病痛
He is honored as a father.
他是一位受人尊敬的父亲
To "Lorenzo the Magnificent". For now.
"伟大的洛伦佐"的父亲 暂时而已
Soon they may call me by other names.
很快他们就会给我另起名号♥
Perhaps I'll be the banker who lost the Papal accounts to the Pazzis.
或许是将教皇财务拱手让给帕齐家族的银行家
heretic who incur the roth of Satan on Florence's innocents.
或者是给佛罗伦萨无辜生灵招来祸患的叛神者
My beloved, you must get some rest.
我亲爱的 你得休息一会
Today I thought of sending Becchi away.
今天 我曾想过把贝奇打发走
What? Why? I love him.
什么 为什么 我爱他
He's been a second father to me.
他就像是我的第二个父亲
But, but he questioned you.
但是他怀疑你
He thought that you could be
他认为可能是你
mistakenly sharing information with your family.
误把信息透露给了你的家族
With Rome.
以及罗马
Do you think asking would offend me?
你觉得这是对我的冒犯吗
It offends me. It shouldn't.
是冒犯了我 不是的
We live in craven times.
我们生活在一个堕落的时代
A man would have a city
如果放火烧城能使日子舒坦
in flames to make his life more comfortable.
这事也会有人去做
You don't come at a snake from the front, Lorenzo.
捉奸细不可打草惊蛇 洛伦佐
If I were one, bringing this up would be pointless.
如果真的是我 告诉我全无意义
It would make you vulnerable.
只会给你自己留下弱点
You simply should have had my letters read without my knowledge.
你应当不要告诉我 直接取我的信来看
In my last letter to my family, I told them this:
在我的上一封家书中 写道
"There are none more loyal to Lorenzo than I."
"不会有人比我更忠于洛伦佐"
"There are others who, if Lorenzo fell, would move on.
如果洛伦佐垮了 其他人或许会另觅出路
I could never "Move on."
而我绝不可能"另觅出路"
I understand your need for escape, Lorenzo.
我理解你需要暂时逃避 洛伦佐
To feel apart from your responsibility.
卸下沉重的包袱
You can have that escape. But you do have to come back.
你可以去解脱 但你必须回来
You must always come back.
永远要记得回来
Attend to your guns, Da Vinci.
专心研究你的火炮 达·芬奇
I've been tasked to handle this matter.
这里的事情归我负责
And you're doing an admirable job.
你干得极为出色啊
I hear you slaughtered one of the poor Sisters on the way in.
我听说你进来的时候杀了一个修女
It was an accident. Incompetence often is.
那是个意外 无能之人常有意外
How dare you!
你好大的胆
Stay put.
别激动
This is how you prove your worth to Lorenzo?
你就这样向洛伦佐证明你的价值吗
By killing his war engineer?
杀了他的军事工程师
Tell me something, Giuliano. What is your plan?
跟我说说 朱利亚诺 你有何打算
To seal off this place until the evil spirits retreat.
在恶魔被驱逐之前 封锁这里
You won't inquire into anything other than possession?
你不打算查查除恶魔附身之外的可能吗
Of course I will.
当然要查
Well, grace us with your alternate theories then.
那就告诉我们别的想法
Please.
请说
Disease. Perhaps. Disease. Right.
也许是疾病 疾病 没错
Scrofula, plague.
结核 瘟疫
I know of no disease that can ravage its host this quickly.
我想不出有什么疾病能恶化得如此迅速
Well, what, then?
那到底是什么
Before we accept the Devil's work,
在接受恶魔作怪的说法之前
shouldn't we first eliminate the more profane causes?
我们不该先排除常见的原因吗
Consider panther cap mushrooms.
比如豹纹菌盖菇
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表