剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Basta!
够了
Take a drink, brother, and calm down.
喝杯酒 兄弟 冷静冷静
Like any new leaders, we...
和所有新上位的领袖一样
we promote those loyal to us.
我们要奖励忠臣
But Lorenzo is a weak, bankrupt traitor
洛伦佐如今势微 濒临破产
hiding behind political privilege.
不过是藏在政♥治♥特权后面的叛徒
How is Florence a world power
如果欧洲看到我们的共和国有这样的领袖
if Europe knows our republic is in such hands?
佛罗伦萨如何能成为权力的中心
The Pazzi name offers legitimacy and security
帕奇家族提供安全又合法的
with trade partners and neighboring armies.
商业合作和军事力量
The time to question your allegiance is...
事到如今才来质疑同盟
..well, it's long past.
已经晚了
That is how the Medicis will die.
这就是美第奇家的下场
Quickly.
要快
Stand with us or... not at all.
与我们并肩 或是随之覆灭
Viccolo della Manna.
维克洛·德拉曼娜
The home of Lucrezia's aunt, Anna Donati.
卢奎西娅·多纳蒂的姨妈家
Signora, are you Anna Donati?
夫人 您是安娜·多纳蒂吗
We require your niece, Lucrezia.
我们在找您侄女 卢奎西娅
Has she not returned home?
她还没回去吗
She was here, but she left for Florence days ago.
她来过 但几天前就回佛罗伦萨了
You understand we'll need to look around.
我们需要搜查一下 请谅解
Did she take the road to Poggibonsi
她是走波吉邦西那条路
or through Chianti?
还是琴地
Poggibonsi, of course. It's safer.
当然是走波吉邦西 更安全
If you hear from her, send word to me immediately in Florence.
有她的消息请马上送信去佛罗伦萨告知我
Of course.
自然
Behold.
看吧
If it is treasure you seek,
这就是你追寻的宝藏
this chamber contains more that you should ever require.
这里的收藏远超你的想象
It appears we awe even Da Vinci.
看来连达·芬奇都惊叹了
I'm just astonished...
令我吃惊的是
..at what tyranny can steal.
暴♥政♥的无尽掠夺
Blood was the ransom paid for these artifacts.
这些珍宝上沾满了鲜血
Hypocrisy from a man who threatens my life.
以我性命相要 却又如此伪善
Voiced by one who attempted to take mine.
设计取我性命 却又发此感慨
Whose agent authored this denunciation...
你的探子还写了份匿名指控
..to have me burned.
要烧死我
But this is in a woman's hand.
这是女人的笔迹
Could you truly believe
你真的相信
I would employ a daughter of Eve as an agent?
我会用夏娃的后代做探子吗
I seek a key.
我在找一把钥匙
The second needed to open the Vault of Heaven.
打开天穹的另一半
For this you would risk death?
你就为了这个以身犯险
Do not continue... with this ruse.
别再耍花招了
You aim only to delay me
你只是想拖延时间
until your absence is noticed by your guards.
让卫兵觉察到异常
Your mind is restless.
你的脑袋真是永不休息
Yearning for that which most cannot comprehend.
苦苦追寻常人无法理解的东西
God can end your longing.
上帝可以停止你的求索
For He presents you the chance to explore
他给了你机会 来探索
all the mysteries of this chamber.
这密室中的一切秘密
If you would only agree to replace
只要你愿意取代
Cardinal Mercuri.
莫丘利主教
You would entice me to become keeper of the Secret Archives?
你拿梵蒂冈密卷保管人的职位诱惑我吗
Not keeper. Oh, no, no, no.
不是保管人 怎么可能
Its explorer.
是探索者
Come with me, Da Vinci.
跟我来吧 达·芬奇
Come with me...
跟我来
and then tell me you're not intrigued.
告诉我你怎能不心动
So, what now, Signor?
现在怎么办 阁下
If she has nothing to hide,
如果她无需遮掩
she'll take the road through Poggibonsi.
肯定会走波吉邦西
But if she conspires against us,
如果她是间谍
she'd find a way to ride alone through Chianti.
肯定会偷偷走琴地
Which road do we take? We prepare for the worst
那我们走哪边 做最坏的打算
and find ourselves relieved if we were wrong.
抱最好的希望
Through Chianti.
走琴地
Cara mia, who were they? That was Lorenzo's brother.
我的天呐 他们是谁 洛伦佐的弟弟
Perhaps I've been away too long.
恐怕我离开太久了
Or perhaps your own business in Rome has gone bad.
或者是你在罗马的事暴露了
I'd hoped to spare you knowledge of these matters.
我本不想让这些事情困扰你
Can no-one in Florence help you? What about Lorenzo?
佛罗伦萨就没人能帮你吗 洛伦佐呢
He sentenced a man he's loved for decades to death,
他处死了一个他爱了几十年的人
on suspicion of something I have done.
因为怀疑他做了我所做的事
Well, is there no-one else?
那就没别人了吗
Yes.
有
There is another.
还有一个
A man who could invent an escape where none exists.
身处绝境也能逃出生天的人
The skull of a dragon.
龙的头骨
It would serve as a unique addition to your study
对你的生物解剖学
of creatures and their anatomy, yes?
有无可替代的裨益吧
Perhaps you'd care to examine this.
或许你想看看这个
The Spear of Destiny.
命运之矛
A lance used to pierce the side of Christ
基♥督♥被钉上十字架时
while He hung on the cross.
刺死他的长矛
Many believe that in one's hands...
很多人相信拿到这把矛
..it can defeat any enemy.
就可以战无不胜
It's extraordinary.
叹为观止
But what of the key?
那钥匙呢
This obsession with the Book Of Leaves.
你对《叶之书》还真是执着
The Turk blinds you with tricks and deceptions.
土耳其人的小把戏蒙蔽了你
The Sons of Mithras are an extinct order.
密特拉之子早已不存在了
Those who advance its name now,
如今打着密特拉之子旗号♥的人
conceal their real agenda.
有着不可告人的目的
In your quest, you unknowingly
你的求索已在无意中被利用
act as an agent for the Ottoman Sultan.
成了奥斯曼的探子
My quest is not in pursuit of anyone's purpose...
我追寻的目标不为任何人
except my own.
只为我自己
And here, you speak of your mother, I presume.
你是说找你母亲吧
A treasure truly worth fighting for.
的确值得奋斗
And one only I can aid in reuniting you with.
而只有我才能帮你们重新团聚
What do you know of my mother?
关于我母亲 你知道什么
Holy Father?
圣父
Holy Father!
圣父
An enemy has entered the Vatican.
有敌人潜入了梵蒂冈
Montefeltro, sound the alarm.
蒙泰菲尔特罗 敲响警钟
Pledge your allegiance to Rome
只要你宣誓效忠罗马
and you shall have the entire
整个天主教的一切资源
resources of the Catholic Church at your disposal.
都任你自♥由♥支配
Its coffers, devisings,
包括金库 发明设计
even the ships of the Papal Armada to ferry you.
你甚至可以动用教廷舰队
And the Book Of Leaves?
《叶之书》呢
What if I should uncover that on my search?
要是我找到它了呢
So much the better.
那就更好了
It's far too precious to be left unguarded.
它太过珍贵 必须加以看守
There was a time when I distrusted its very existence.
我曾怀疑它并不存在
Until my eyes fell upon this.
直到我亲眼见到了这件东西
Which we recovered from Florence.
这是我们从佛罗伦萨找回的
It's unlike any language I've ever encountered.
我从未见过这种语言
That is far from its only mystery.
这还不是它的神奇之处
The words...
这些内容
they seem to... change with every viewing?
每次看都会起变化
Never offering the same content twice.
上面显示的内容从没重复过
Imagine solving this.
想象一下 解开谜底会怎样
I had a dream not long after I saw this.
从看到它起我就有了一个梦想
A powerful message sent from the heavens.
这是来自上天的强烈讯息
It told me the Book Of Leaves
它告诉我《叶之书》
contains... secrets of the divine.
隐藏着神之秘密
That its authors were the Nephilim -
它的作者是巨人族
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表