剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
We are ecstatic.
我们喜不自胜
Shall you and I retire to my study for a few moments?
能去书房♥聊两句吗
Drop the niceties, Riario.
我就不绕弯子了 利拉奥
Your men broke into my artist's studio.
你的手下闯进了我那位艺术家的工作室
I want to know why.
我想知道原因
Word of Da Vinci has reached the Holy Father's ears.
圣父听说了有关达·芬奇的传言
He's tasked me with finding artisans
他命我寻找工匠
to adorn the great chapel he's building.
装饰他在建的大教堂
I thought...
我认为
Do you know what?
你知道吗
An exploratory meeting might be in order.
见面摸个底是有必要的
And was the death of your men part of that exploration?
摸底时死几个人也是你计划的不成
Only retroactively, but it taught me a few things about your man
纯属意外 不过我倒是对你的人了解了几分
and made me anxious to make his acquaintance.
而且我更急不可耐地想要认识他了
Da Vinci is a mere dilettante.
达·芬奇只是业余人士
An amusement. Nothing more.
我要他只为取乐 仅此而已
And yet I'm told you've advanced him a stipend
可我听说你给了他一笔资金
of 50 florins.
有五十弗罗林
Quite a handsome allowance for a mere dilettante.
请一个业余人士竟然花这么大价钱
Rome hears every whisper, Lorenzo.
罗马留意每个传言 洛伦佐
Even outlandish ones concerning
即便是那种荒诞不经的传言
artisans capable of constructing war machines.
比如某个能做战斗机器的工匠
The manufacture of armaments
制♥造♥武器
could be construed as a provocative move.
可以看成是挑衅的举动
As could the assassination of Duke Sforza.
刺杀斯福查公爵也一样
or the refusal to pay one's debts.
或是拒付欠债
Usury. It's such an unseemly business.
放债 是非常不体面的行为
I hear the Holy Father is
我听说圣父
now borrowing money from the Pazzi family.
开始向帕奇家族借钱了
Is he planning on bilking them as well?
他也打算蒙骗他们吗
Since we're on the subject of provocations,
既然谈到挑衅
I believe it's time I stated the purpose of my visit.
不如我也阐明来意好了
His Holiness wishes to inform you of his choice
教皇陛下要我告诉你
for the Archbishop of Pisa.
他指定的下一任比萨大主教
Pisa falls under Florence's jurisdiction.
比萨归佛罗伦萨管
Nevertheless, the selection has been made.
不管怎样 人已经选好
His Holiness has appointed Francesco Salviati.
教皇陛下任命弗朗切斯科·萨尔维亚蒂
Your cousin.
你的堂兄弟
It appears congratulations are in order.
看我要祝贺你了
Please, inform the Holy Father
请转告圣父
that you and Salviati should
你和萨尔维亚蒂
assemble the largest army you can find...
可以立刻去集结大军了
because the only way you're setting foot in Pisa
因为在我有生之年
is if I am dead and buried.
你们休想踏足比萨
I see.
是吗
So, that's your proposed condition?
这就是你的开出的条件了
Rome fired the first salvo, not I.
是罗马开的第一枪 不是我
And we intend to fire the last.
而且我们打算开最后一枪
Good night, Magnifico.
晚安 诸位大人
How in Christ's name did he know all that?
老天 他到底是怎么知道那些的
Troubling.
让人寝食难安
You look very fetching in your night shirt.
你穿睡衣还真好看啊
What are you doing, skulking around like that?
你在这鬼鬼祟祟的干什么
I could have hurt you.
我伤了你怎么办
With a drafting compass?
就用那绘图圆规吗
Why are you here, Leonardo?
你来干什么 列奥纳多
I can't get down to my quarters.
我不能回我的住处
The Vatican's thugs are scaring the streets looking for me.
梵蒂冈的渣滓满街的抓我
Lorenzo's men have been in and out of here all day,
今天这里到处是洛伦佐的人
looking for you.
也在找你
Lorenzo gave me a deadline on my musket.
洛伦佐限期让我造出火炮
Frankly, I'm not sure I can make it.
说实话 我不太确定能够成功
I'm not surprised.
我一点儿也不惊讶
You have three layers of cannons on top of one another. Yes?
你把三层大炮管叠在一起
Well, obviously there's going to be
三层炮管之间
some powder contamination between the three tiers.
一定会有火♥药♥残留
Look, I promised Lorenzo a repeating musket
我答应洛伦佐做出可以同时开火
that could be fired, cold and loaded simultaneously.
装弹和冷却的循环火炮
This is a dangerous game you're playing with Lorenzo.
你跟洛伦佐这是在玩火
Are you sure you haven't overreached?
你不觉得有些过头吗
Christ, Andrea! The whole point of progress is overreaching.
天哪 安德烈 不过头怎么能进步
Why doesn't anyone understand that?
怎么就没人能明白
Drink.
喝了
Now, do you want to tell me what this is all really about?
你打算告诉到底是怎么回事吗
Have you heard of the Book of Leaves?
你听说过《叶之书》吗
It's a myth. No more real than a unicorn.
传说罢了 跟独角兽一样虚幻
I have reason to believe it exists. A book of wonders,
我认为它真实存在 一本神奇的书
containing the secret history of the world? Please!
讲述世界的神秘历史吗 拜托
The Jew that was hanged. Hm?
他们吊死的那个犹太人
This was his.
这是他的
Your Hebrew's better than mine.
你希伯来语比我好
Perhaps you can tell me what it concerns.
也许你能告诉我上面讲了什么
It's... it's a treatise on the origins of the universe.
这...是个讲宇宙起源的故事
Astronomy.
天文
It keeps referring to the Vault of Heaven,
这上面总是提到天穹
how it can be opened.
它怎样打开
Or perhaps... Ah-ha.
也许...对了
So, the Vault of Heaven could refer to the night sky.
天穹可能是指夜空
So, perhaps the Book of Leaves can be found
说不定要找到某一颗天体
by looking for a specific constellation.
就能找到《叶之书》
Leo, give up on this fool's errand
列奥 别徒劳了
and focus on your commission.
专心做你的任务
Stop borrowing trouble based on a fable.
别净从无稽之谈里给自己找麻烦
This fable... is bound up in the fate of my mother.
这"无稽之谈"关系到我母亲的命运
I can draw anything I've seen, Andrea. Anything.
我能画出所有见过的事物 安德烈
But I can't draw her face.
但我画不出她的脸
I've tried. I can't.
我试过 不行
I can't. I just can't remember it.
就是不行 我完全记不得
If there's any knowledge to be had of her
要是我能从这谜团里了解到她
bound up in this quest...
哪怕一点点
..I need to see it through.
我必须要一路找下去
Then your need will most likely end up getting you killed.
你这样下去 很可能是一条死路
He told me the linens were from Naples.
他说这亚麻是那不勒斯的呢
Isn't that right, dear?
是不是 亲爱的
Me, a textile merchant.
我成了织品商人
I suggested he start getting his wine from the Orient, while he's at it.
我建议他不如顺道从东方带点酒回来
Shouldn't you be working on Lorenzo's musket?
你不是应该忙着给洛伦佐做火炮吗
Well, unlike you, Father,
我可不像你 父亲
I'm actually capable of doing two things at the same time.
我完全可以一心二用
Drinking and digging your own grave.
一边喝酒一边自掘坟墓吧
Yours.
你的
The question you asked of me earlier.
你之前问我的问题
Which guilt do I prefer?
我更喜欢哪种愧疚
You seem very uncomfortable maestro.
你看起来有些不大自在 大♥师♥
I don't often attend affairs such as this.
我不经常出席这种场合
Well, I do. It's a confection of pretence and masks.
我经常 一群人在面具下装模作样罢了
Smile. Lorenzo's watching us.
笑一笑 洛伦佐在看我们呢
Your pardons and indulgences. Your pardons and indulgences.
不好意思 不好意思
Welcome, all of you...
欢迎各位
to a feast of Florence,
来此佛罗伦萨盛宴
so full of life and vibrancy.
如此生机勃勃
So like Eden.
如同伊甸园
Full of fresh fruits.
鲜果繁盛
Full of bird and game.
鸟兽自得
Full of nature's grace.
充盈着自然之美
So like Eden...
正如伊甸园
but, of course, Eden had guests.
但伊甸园内还有客人
As do we.
我们也有
Of course, our guest is somewhat more pleasant than the serpent.
当然我们的客人比这毒蛇更友善一点
Please let us welcome Count Girolamo Riario,
请欢迎吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表