剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
We thought that if the Pazzis turned us down,
我们考虑如果帕齐家族拒绝
we wouldn't have to burden you with it.
就不必给你增添负担
Easier to say from the seat of the bidder rather than the bidded upon.
真是站着说话不腰疼
Do you honestly believe this can work?
你真以为这样有用吗
The Pazzis have been our
从先祖阿伟拉多那时起
foes since the days of our ancestor Averardo.
我们跟帕齐家族就势不两立
Feuds like that don't just go away.
世仇可没那么容易消解
This is precisely why marriage was invented!
这恰恰是联姻的作用
To consolidate power and to settle feuds.
强强联合 化解世仇
Yeah. I always knew I'd pay for being me.
是啊 我就知道要为自己的身份付出代价
Lucrezia. What are you doing in Rome?
卢奎西娅 你来罗马做什么
Who says we're in Rome?
谁说我们在罗马
How did I get here?
我怎么到这儿的
I told you I loved you.
我说过我爱你
So I found a way.
所以我有办法
And don't think I didn't notice
别以为我没注意到
you haven't answered my question.
你没回答我的问题
It is easier to resist at the beginning
开始时容易抵抗
than it is at the end.
到最后就难了
But then again, perhaps you're not capable of love.
话说回来 也许你根本不会爱
You stay silent
你总是沉默
even when I've given you my dearest possession.
即便我献出最珍贵的东西
Can't you tell from this what you mean to me?
你就看不出你对我的意义吗
Can't you tell me what I need to hear?
你就不能说出我想听的吗
I...
我...
Without love, there is no point in living.
没有爱 活着有什么意义
Hey, hey! Rouse yourselves. Rouse yourselves.
喂 快醒醒 醒醒
I've discovered a way into the Vatican.
我有办法进梵蒂冈了
Bugger off. You're still drunk.
走开 你还在说醉话
What is the one place, the one entrance,
哪个地方 哪个入口
where no guard can be found?
是绝对没有守卫的
It's in the water.
是水里
The sewers were built on the principles of Vitruvius.
管道是根据维特鲁威的理论建的
Designed to flow freely into the city,
旨在让水自♥由♥流进城市
including into the Vatican.
包括流进梵蒂冈
Look, look.
看
The air is delivered into the glass
空气进入杯子里
and it allows the flame to live.
杯中的火焰就不会熄灭
Now I know you're besotted. You won't fit inside there.
我敢肯定你还没清醒 你不可能进得去
Of course not,
当然不行
but we can construct a device of similar properties.
但我们可以造一套有相同功能的装置
Look at these sketches. Here. Here. Look. Look.
看这些草图 这里 快看
It's a diving dress.
是潜水服
It's modeled on the breathing of a water turtle.
仿造龟类的呼吸方式制♥作♥的
Because the air goes in through this line,
空气进入这根管子
and then it's exhaled into this forward pouch.
从前面的袋子呼出来
Look. We need to gather
听着 我们需要
some items and do it quickly.
快速找齐这些东西
We've only got a few days.
我们只有几天时间了
There. Pig's skin, glass...
拿去 猪皮 玻璃
A fishing net...
渔网
A boat? Yes, a boat.
一条船 对 一条船
Right.
好了
This is the spot.
就是这里
Okay, just continue operating the mechanism at a steady pace
好了 你们要匀速地操作这台机器
until I reach my destination.
直到我到达目的地
Once I'm there, I'll plug the end of this line as signal to stop.
我到了就塞住另一头的管子 你们就停手
Leo are you sure of this contraption? We haven't tested it.
列奥 你有把握吗 我们还没实验过
There's no time if we're
没时间了
to remain undiscovered. It's trial by fire.
不然就暴露了 这是火之裁决
Or water, in this case.
准确地说是水之裁决
Just keep pumping these bellows.
只要不停地鼓动风箱
With any luck, it'll take just a few hours to get all the way inside.
幸运的话 只需要几小时就进去了
What if you're wrong about where you'll emerge
如果你搞错了浮起来的地点
and you climb up into a brigade?
直接爬到军队里面怎么办
The plans of Vitruvius show where the drains lead.
维特鲁威的设计图标出了管道的走向
Yes? Once I reach the reservoir,
明白吗 一旦我到了水库
I just drill up into the Vatican flooring.
就会直接钻到梵蒂冈的地板下
If I don't reappear by sundown,
如果日落我还没出现
make your way back to Florence without me.
你俩自己回佛罗伦萨
Sundown? Honestly? What could take so long?
日落 真的假的 怎么要那么久
Hey. Bell time.
喂 要敲钟了
Bell.
敲钟
Another!
再来一杯
Signor de Medici, we're about to ring the bell for the night.
德·美第奇阁下 宵禁的钟很快就要响了
Then bring me a barrel I can roll home and drink all night.
那就给我来一桶 我回去好喝上一夜
I need all the liquid counseling I can get.
我今天不醉不休
Would you believe my brother pledged me to marry a woman from...
你信吗 我哥要我娶个女人 她是...
All right.
到时间了
Dragonetti's wolves will be here for a round-up soon.
德拉戈内蒂的爪牙很快就到这里了
It's time to find your beds.
是时间回家上♥床♥了
You too,
你也是
your grace.
阁下
And what if I called your bed my home for tonight?
今晚我能把你的床当家吗
Sorry.
对不起
Too much cider.
酒喝多了
Seems my cock doesn't know what's good for him.
看来我的老二不知好歹
Luckily I do.
还好我知道
Strange noise. Did you hear that?
奇怪的声音 你听见了吗
Zo, Zo.
泽洛
Is it down there?
是在下面吗
No, come on.
不是 走吧
Zo.
泽洛
I boiled you some quinto quarto for your hangover.
我给你煮了汤解宿醉
It works wonders.
很有效的
You're a saint.
你真是圣女
I think we disproved that last night.
我想昨晚证明了我不是
There's something you have to know.
有些事情你要知道
I'm betrothed.
我订婚了
You mentioned it.
你说过
A few times.
好几次了
I agreed to your advances precisely because you're spoken for.
我同意跟你过夜正因为你有婚约了
If you were unattached and we became enamored with each other,
如果你是独身 我们就会坠入爱河
can you imagine what might happen?
你能想象会发生什么事吗
A Medici marries a commoner.
美第奇娶平民当妻子
Would it be so bad?
有那么糟糕吗
Lady Vanessa?
温妮莎夫人
Your palace is a prison with better linens.
你家宫殿就是监狱 只是装饰好些
Every move is watched, every action judged.
一举一动都受人监视 评头品足
My choices might be limited here,
我在这儿可能没什么大好前途
but I answer to no-one but myself.
但我只对自己负责
Why don't I sack it all and
那我不如抛家舍业
come and live with you on your side of things?
跟你一起逍遥自在
Without the Medici hand governing,
如果没有美第奇的治理
I'd still be living a lie in the convent.
我肯定还在修道院自欺欺人
It would have been a gentle lie,
活在温柔善意的谎言里
a lie lived among friends...
在朋友们中间
But if I marry Camilla Pazzi, that's a lie too.
如果我娶了卡米拉·帕奇 也会活在谎言里
When you marry her,
你娶了她
you neutralize that family of fiends.
就中立了那个家族
And when ruling Florence gets to be too much,
你统治佛罗伦萨累了
you and I can still snatch a little freedom here and there.
我们还能忙里偷♥欢♥
You know this makes good sense.
你很清楚这样才是对的
Something else stops you.
有其它事困扰着你
I blame the Pazzis for Becchi's death.
贝奇都是因为帕齐家族才会死
They set him up somehow.
是他们陷害了他
Along with Rome and their spy.
还有罗马和那个奸细
Well, then, clear his name.
那就为他正名
And then the Pazzis will
帕齐家族到时就会知道
know just what sort of man lives among them.
和他们一起生活的到底是个什么人
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表