剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
You were warned,
有人警告过你的
in this very room,
就在这房♥间里
I accept many commissions
我收了很多酬金
and finish few.
但最终做成的东西却很少
I gave you the chance
我给了你机会
to be the foremost artist of your day.
让你成为现世最风光的艺术家
I gave you the most desirable woman in Florence
我把佛罗伦萨最有魅力的女人给你
as a subject, and.. She was never my subject.
做模特 她从来不是我的目标
You and I love this city, do we not?
你我都爱这城市 不是吗
We do. Then help me save it.
没错 那就帮我拯救她
What else could I give you?
我还能给你什么
What about her?
她怎么样
Her husband's clearly not an obstacle.
她的丈夫当然不是问题
What? - you think I would
什么 你觉得我会就这么轻易地
toss her to you just like that?
把她送到你怀里
You have a wife.
你有妻子
Who has her charms and needs attention.
同样美丽动人 需要你的关注
How much does Lucrezia
卢奎西娅对你洛伦佐而言
mean to you Lorenzo?
究竟有多重要
Are you willing to set aside your toy
你愿意放弃你的玩偶
to keep me in Florence?
将我留在佛罗伦萨吗
Magnifico, your brother
大人 您弟弟
has been found!
已经找到了
Giuliano is alive,
朱利亚诺还活着
wounded, but alive.
受了伤 但还活着
Who wounded him?
谁把他弄伤的
Lucrezia Donati.
卢奎西娅·多纳蒂
And she is also alive?!
她也还活着
It appears so.
似乎的确如此
What was she doing attacking Giuliano?
她为什么要袭击朱利亚诺
Did she know of your plans?
难道她知道了你的计划
Giuliano is unarmed
朱利亚诺手无寸铁
and in the care of Dragonetti.
德拉戈内蒂在照顾他
He won't live to see Florence again.
他不会活着回到佛罗伦萨了
But if people learn Giuliano has been killed,
但如果人♥民♥知道朱利亚诺遭人杀害
Lorenzo will rally the people behind him --
洛伦佐就能织笼人心
we must strike at Lorenzo first.
我们必须先拿下洛伦佐
Easter mass.
复活节弥撒
Dawn tomorrow. We will poison Lorenzo
明日黎明动手 在洛伦佐的圣餐里
in the very act of taking holy communion
动手脚 毒杀他
and damn Cardinal Orsini's pious hesitations.
让奥尔西尼主教唯唯诺诺的虔诚见鬼去
It will look as if God Himself has taken down the tyrant.
就像是上帝亲自下手 取走独♥裁♥者的性命
What's your name?
你叫什么
Capaldi.
卡帕尔迪
Find Father Bagnone and Father Maffei.
去找巴克诺尼神父和马菲神父
Have them prepare the Host for Lorenzo
让他们准备好给洛伦佐的圣饼
and his wife.
还有他妻子
And all his daughters.
和女儿们
And then ride back to Dragonetti
然后去找德拉戈内蒂
and make sure that Giuliano has met his death.
确保朱利亚诺必死无疑
Consider it done, milord.
必不负所托 老爷
Within hours,
几个小时之后
we will own Florence.
佛罗伦萨就是我们的了
But why would Lucrezia agree to act as Rome's catspaw?
可卢奎西娅为什么让罗马利用
Sixtus only rewards his own blood.
西克斯特任人唯亲
Did you know he's already awarded six of his nephews
知道吗 他已经把他六个侄子
as cardinals?
封为红衣主教了
He is loyal.
他忠于家族
To the point of incestuousness.
到了血亲乱♥伦♥的地步
The virtue of a republic like Florence,
佛伦萨的美德就在于
offices go to the most worthy,
高位唯贤者居
appointments are made only on merit.
公职非能不取
I dare say
我敢说
you earned your rank
你如今的地位
on the basis of achievement, right?
一定是努力打拼而来
I did.
的确
And you demonstrate that repeatedly.
而你不止一次地证明了自己
The details in your curfew ledgers
多亏了你的违反宵禁名录
without them,
没有它的话
Bertino and I could never have uncovered
伯蒂诺和我永远不会发现
the name of Lorenzo's betrayer.
是谁背叛了洛伦佐
All one needed was the time to study the records.
只要有时间来研究这些记录
And you had the time, of course.
而你当然是有时间的...
I do take my work seriously.
我做事是很认真的
That's how she was able to avoid detection after curfew, isn't it?
所以她能在宵禁后避人耳目 对吧
She had the perfect alibi -- fucking my brother --
她有完美的借口 跟我哥哥上♥床♥
and because the first man to raise questions about her activities
而且能够先知先觉质疑她的人
was already in league with Rome himself.
早跟罗马勾结在一起了
I could try and ride away.
我可以试图逃走
But you're unwounded,
可是你没有受伤
your mount is fresher.
坐骑也不疲惫
Finish what your spy began, then.
完成你的探子没完成的任务吧
Perhaps she'll reward you between her legs.
说不定她会张开大腿奖赏你
That is not what spurs me. What does?
这不是我的动机 那你的动机是什么
A desire for a Florence that fears God,
我渴望佛罗伦萨能够敬畏上帝
not it's masters.
而不是僭主
Let's get to your brother's side.
我们到你哥哥那里去吧
De Noli's barge, bound for Pisa?
是德·诺利的船 开往比萨的吗
Aye, signor.
是的 先生
How much to book passage for three?
订三个人的位置要多少钱
We take only freight and baggage.
我们只运货物和行李
I told you only freight and baggage.
我说了只运货物和行李
I have to board the Basilisk.
我要去登海蛇号♥
Then again, you look like baggage.
那么好说 你长得挺像行李
Dawn tomorrow. Don't be late.
明天一早开船 别迟到
Each of my brigades awaits near one of these gates.
每座城门都有我的军队在
We may consider Florence already under our control.
可以认为佛罗伦萨已经为我们所控制
Your men are loyal to you?
你的手下忠诚吗
But of course.
那是当然
Because if they get battle-hungry
如果他们按捺不住
and invade prematurely, the Florentines will rise against them.
提前攻城的话 佛罗伦萨人就会奋起反抗
The Florentines are shopkeepers and clerks. We're soldiers.
佛罗伦萨人尽是店老板店小二 我们是战士
Florentines live in narrow corridors
佛罗伦萨人住的是狭窄的
and alleyways where they can strike unexpectedly.
回廊和街巷 玩起伏击来神鬼莫测
If they rise to fight for their home,
要是他们为家园而战
it will not resemble the fields of battle you know.
那就不是你所熟悉的战场了
We have new weapons for street warfare;
我们有应付巷战的新武器
you will follow our lead.
你要听我们指挥
You see the Pazzis' role in all this
帕奇家所扮演的角色
is to overthrow the tyrants, establish a clear new regime.
是推♥翻♥暴君 建立全新的政♥权♥
While your role is only to appear if
而你的角色 听到召唤才能出现
summoned to cement the powers-that-will-be into place.
将未来的政♥权♥扶持到位
If I choose to move on Florence myself,
如果我决定自个儿攻打佛罗伦萨
who are you to stop me?
你算老几 能阻止我
Tell me, who is it that pays your men?
告诉我 是谁给你的手下付钱
You sit in the middle,
你作为中间人
conveying their wages which issue from the vaults of Rome.
把罗马金库里的钱币送到他们手里
Act against me and that same city
跟我作对 供养你的罗马就会
shall brand you a heretic, strip you
斥你为异端 褫夺你的头衔
of your titles and excommunicate you. Resist further,
将你逐出教会 若还不知悔改
and His Holiness will have that metal eyepiece of yours melted down
教皇陛下必定熔了你的金属眼罩
and poured over your testicles in the middle of the Piazza Navona.
在纳沃纳广场当众浇在你的卵蛋上
I've seen what he's capable of -- with both my eyes.
我见过他的手段 两只眼都见过
Your man returns.
你的人回来了
Perhaps with news from my brother.
也许有我哥哥的消息
He comes not from Il Magnifico --
他不是从殿下那里来
but from Count Riario -- to confirm I've killed you.
是从利拉奥伯爵那里来的 来确定我杀了你
Then why is he's not riding away with news that I'm still live.
那他为何不直接去通报 说我还活着
I think he has another plan.
我猜他另有计划
Hold.
别动
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表