剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Take me to them.
带我去看
One could spend weeks paging through these records.
看完这些记录要花好几个星期
Then we're in luck. According to my brother,
那我们走运了 按我哥的话说
I'm great at wasting time.
我最擅长浪费时间
Your secret, sir?
阁下的诀窍是什么
Oh, it's a matter of knowing which elements to blend.
只要知道混合哪些元素就行
Magnesium here, iron filings there, so on.
这里放镁 那边放铁
I think it's ingenious.
我认为这很巧妙
Does it have a military application?
它有应用于军事吗
Not yet.
还没有
Well, then, we must talk further.
目光一定要长远
Since I've renounced your Christian gods,
自我摒弃了你们的天主教神灵
I've only my wits and ferocity to protect me
就只好靠自己的智慧和武力
from the forces of Sultan Mehmed II.
抵御穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世的侵犯
Perhaps the ingenuity you bring to Lorenzo's court
或许你带给洛伦佐的巧妙玩意
could benefit me as well.
与我也有益
Now...
现在
Since you've shown me your little party piece,
既然你给我看了你的拿手好戏
I will respond in kind with
我也给你看看
a little diversion of my own.
我的小把戏
You see, without a soul weighing me down,
你看 没有了灵魂的拖累
I can see in the dark.
我可以在黑暗中视物
I cannot be killed.
成了不死之身
I can enjoy certain entertainments
那些数年前令我痛苦的经历
that may have made me blanch years ago.
如今也成了消遣娱乐
This is the last of the retinue of a Turkish ambassador
这是土耳其使者的最后一名随员
who was foolish enough to approach me.
想要接近我 真是愚不可及
I miss no opportunity in reminding the Turks
我无时无刻不在提醒土耳其人
of the childhood they provided.
他们赐予我的童年
Is it the one we're looking for?
这是我们要找的人吗
Unshackle him.
给他松绑
Now...prove stronger than your friends.
现在 证明你比你的朋友们强吧
Defeat these dogs and you will go free.
打败这些狗 你就自♥由♥了
And please don't think me so inhuman
请不要认为我会残忍♥到
that I wouldn't give you a fighting chance.
连反击的机会都不给你
Here's a butter knife.
这把黄油刀
Please! Don't!
求你 不要
This...
这
this is justice.
就是正义
So...shall we send for the main course?
现在 该上主菜了吧
I can't eat.
我没胃口
My tastes are not universally shared,
世上与我喜好相同之人寥寥无几
it's true.
我明白
Let us retire. Before we do...
是时候就寝了 在此之前
you have honored us with the traditional wine of our homeland,
您用我们家乡的传统红酒来款待我们
and so do we honor you,
作为回报
with the traditional liquor of Wallachia.
希望您饮下这瓦拉吉亚的传统烈酒
You've brought Tuica?
你带了梅子白兰地
Well, our master in Florence would spare no expense
我们佛罗伦萨的主人愿不惜一切代价
to demonstrate his admiration for you, my lord.
来表达对您的崇敬 殿下
To Vlad III.
敬弗拉德三世
When have I ever known you to hesitate about a drink, my friend?
你什么时候喝酒这么犹豫了 我的朋友
To Vlad III.
敬弗拉德三世
To Vlad III.
敬弗拉德三世
Good.
很好
And some for your maid? Your men?
能与您的女仆和手下同饮吗
Yes. Yes? Good.
可以 好的 很好
There you go.
给你
Some for you. Some for you.
你来喝一口 你来一口
Show the friends to a room.
带这些朋友们去房♥间
Some for you.
你喝一点
Once my guards have toasted our guests,
等我的守卫为我们的宾客祝完酒之后
the artisan and I will parley further.
我要与艺术家深入谈谈
How about your dogs,
可以给您的狗喝点吗
who entertained us so well, this evening?
感谢它们今晚为我们助兴
There's some for you, for you, the last little drop.
给你喝点 最后一口给你
Please don't be unsettled by the vermin.
请不要因这些害虫而感到不安
I welcome them.
我欢迎它们
Often, in prison, they were my only friends.
通常在狱中 它们是我唯一的朋友
Well, I know what it is to be thrown into a cell.
我清楚被关在牢中的滋味
Without the companionship of the bats,
如果没有蝙蝠的陪伴
I would not have survived.
我不可能幸免于难
You see,
你看
we understand each other.
我们相互理解
Come.
这边请
Beautiful, is it not?
动人心魄 对不对
You see, this is why
这就是我为什么
I wanted to return to Castle Poenari so badly.
如此急切地想要回到波耶纳里城♥堡♥
From the heights...
站在高处
..I can almost forget the decades the Turks
几乎能让我忘却在土耳其
have been living underneath the earth.
数十年的地牢岁月
It's a shame, then, that was the last of them.
真是遗憾 刚才那是他们唯一的幸存者
Oh, there is one more.
还有一个人活着
Their master, Solomon Ogbai.
他们的首领 所罗门·欧拜
The name Ogbai,
欧拜这个名字
in Amharic, it means: don't take him away.
阿姆哈拉语中的意思是 不要带走他
Yeah?
是啊
Indeed.
确实如此
For stooping to serve them,
因为他折节侍奉土耳其人
I take my time with the Abyssinian.
我要慢慢折磨阿比西尼亚人
I keep him ready for my personal whims.
我留着他 亲自动手
I invent new ways to torture, just for him.
我发明了新的酷刑 专门他而设
There is a window, near where I keep him.
我将他安置在一扇窗边
He cannot see the view.
他看不到窗外美景
So I said I would recreate the scenery for him...
所以我告诉他我会为他重现这里的风景
..If he would only provide me with
只要他能为我提供
the raw material for a suitable miniature.
适合微雕的原材料
These are the crenulations of the towers outside my window...
这是我窗外塔楼的缩影
..carved in the Abyssinian's own flesh.
由阿比西尼亚人自己的血肉刻成
There is one frontier he shall never stop exploring--
他在痛苦中的挣扎探索
agony.
永无止境
May I share a confession with you?
我能向你坦白一件事吗
Yeah, yes...
可以 当然
..if it pleases, my lord.
如您愿意 阁下
I know...
我知道
..that I'm mad.
我很疯了
Indeed?
是吗
But will you tell me how I could be otherwise?
但你认为我还有其它选择吗
A father rips a child from his home,
一个父亲 将孩子赶出家园
from everything he knows
远离熟悉的一切
and tosses him into the claws of his worst enemy.
交到最恐怖的敌人手里
Well, we are...
我们
we are too often what our fathers make us.
我们身上总留有父亲的烙印
Whether we like it or not, better or for worse.
不论自己喜欢与否 不论结果好坏
Oh, yes.
没错
In my case, definitely for worse.
于我而言 绝对是最坏的结果
You see, my father, he taught me
我父亲教会我
that cruelty is the only true currency of the universe,
残酷是这世间唯一真正通货
and now I am the richest man in all of Christendom.
而今整个基♥督♥教世界中 我最富有
My God, it is true. Yes?
天啊 这竟是真的 什么
Servants told me you were carrying books upon books into your quarters.
仆人告诉我你在往自己房♥间搬书
I wondered if they'd been raiding the wine cellar.
我还以为他们去偷酒喝了
I'm easy to tease. Only sometimes.
你总是爱取笑我 偶尔而已
Well, at least you have a hobby you love.
至少你有自己喜欢的嗜好
And what is your new hobby?
那你的新嗜好是什么
The Florentine obsession with record keeping
佛罗伦萨事无巨细的记录癖
is paying off.
总算有了回报
These are the records to every guard at every station in the city.
这些是城中所有岗位上每一个卫兵所做的记录
Anyone who breaks curfew,
每一个违反宵禁的人
even for slightest reason,
不论原因多么微不足道
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表