剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
We will voyage...
我们将航行
Captain Dragonetti, what is the meaning of this affront?
德拉戈内蒂队长 为何如此无礼
My apologies, Signor.
我很抱歉 先生
A grave accusation has been levied against one of your guests.
您的一位宾客受到一项很严重指控
I know nothing of any accusations.
我从没听说过任何指控
May I remind you, Nazzareno, that you answer to me.
我要提醒你 纳扎雷诺 你听我指挥
Technically, I answer to the Signoria, your Magnificence.
事实上 殿下 我听命于领主团
Of which you are but one voice.
您不过是其中一员
I couldn't dissuade them, Signor.
我无法阻止他们 阁下
It's protocol.
我得遵守协议
Our hands were tied.
我们也无能为力
Go on then, Captain.
那么请便 队长
It has come to the attention of the Officers of the Night,
有人向夜巡队
by means of secret denunciation,
秘密告发
that one Leonardo di ser Piero Da Vinci
列奥纳多·迪·瑟皮耶罗·达·芬奇
has committed, in violation of the statutes of the Republic of Florence,
犯下鸡♥奸♥罪行 违犯了佛罗伦萨共和国的律法
and divine and natural law, the grievous act of sodomy.
和神圣的自然法则
Said individual is to be immediately remanded...
需立即将其抓捕
These are lies. This is slander!
这是谎言 是诽谤
Whereupon he will remain
他将被扣押
until the Magistrates ascertain his guilt or innocence.
直至裁判官判定他有罪或是清白
Should he be found guilty,
如若他被判定有罪
he will be led through
他将在公众广场
the public squares to the Palace of Justice
游街示众 最终被送入司法宫
and there be burned so that he dies...
在那里受火刑而死
..and his body is separated from his soul.
将他的灵魂与躯体剥离
No! You...
不行 你
This is your work, Francesco.
这是你的阴谋 弗兰切斯科
I smell the Pazzi stench all over this charade.
我分明感到是帕奇家族在背后捣鬼
The denunciation is real, Lorenzo.
这指控是真实的 洛伦佐
We've a victim willing to testify.
有受害者愿意作证
No-one has been sentenced for this crime for more than 50 years.
过去五十多年间从未有人因此罪被判刑
And yet it's still on the statute books.
但法案中仍有此条法律
If you've issues with it,
如果您有不满
take it up with your forebear Cosimo.
去向您的祖父科西莫说
Was it not he who revised Florence's constitution?
正是他修订了佛罗伦萨宪法
Or would you flout our fair Republic's laws as you see fit?
还是说您要随意蔑视共和国的法律呢
I was under the impression we lived in a democracy.
在我印象里这里可是民♥主♥社会
Not a dictatorship. Your wrists, Signor.
而非由您专♥政♥ 举起手 先生
I told you you'd beat a quick path to the bonfire, artista.
我说过你要走向地狱之火 臭工匠
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表