剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
emissary from Rome,
罗马特使
to our Eden, to our Florence.
来到我们的伊甸园 我们的佛罗伦萨
Dinner is served.
请用晚餐
What do you see?
你看出什么了
I know who you are; you know who I am.
我知道你是谁 你也认识我
We both know what's transpired.
我们都心知肚明
Now, tell me: what do you see?
告诉我 你看出什么了
I believe I saw someone call you a snake in front of all those people.
我看出你被当众骂做毒蛇
And I see a key that you will be giving to me...
我看到你要交给我的钥匙
along with whatever you took from that bookstore.
还有你从书店拿走的不管什么东西
Well, both the key and the book the Jew hid are quite useless,
你若没有找出天穹的才能
unless one has the intellect required to find the Vault of Heaven.
这钥匙和那犹太人藏的书就都是废物
Then I'll have you as well.
这么说你也归我了
Why would I possibly surrender myself to Rome?
我又为何要屈服于罗马呢
Perhaps you value your life?
也许你懂得珍惜自己的性命
Not enough to betray Florence.
还不够让我背叛佛罗伦萨
Then...
那么
perhaps you value the life of another a little more.
也许你更珍惜别人的性命
I know desire when I see it,
我一眼就能看出欲望
and I am very well versed in the myriad ways of exploiting it.
也十分精通欲望的探寻和求索
You know, this doesn't have to be contentious, Da Vinci.
我们没必要这么费口舌的 达芬奇
Join us, and the whole of the Vatican's secret archives
加入我们 所有梵蒂冈密卷
can be at your disposal.
任你取阅
You're offering me forbidden fruit now.
你开始用禁果诱惑我了
That's what serpents do, isn't it?
毒蛇不就是做这个的吗
Meet me tomorrow at sunrise.
明天日出时分来见我
And then the key,
到时钥匙
all of its secrets... can be yours.
和所有的秘密 都是你的
And your services?
那你呢
Surely, if I'm to find the Book of Leaves,
我要想找到《叶之书》
I'll need those, as well?
你也是不可或缺的
What is he doing? He's playing with a bottle.
他在干什么 把弄一个瓶子
Of course he is.
这是当然
I'll admit he eluded us once,
我承认被他甩掉过一次
but this time we're ready for him.
不过这次 我们可是严阵以待
There. It makes sense.
看 这就说得通了
He was already working with the Roman scum.
他已经在和罗马渣滓合作了
Do we need any more proof than this?
还需要更多的证据吗
He is complicit with them.
他和他们有勾结
Consider this a retainer for your services to Rome.
当这个是为你归附罗马所下的聘金
Why do you hesitate, Da Vinci?
你在犹豫什么 达·芬奇
This is the next step.
这就是下一步
Sorry. I don't follow you.
抱歉 我没明白你的意思
Why did you exhume the Jew?
你为什么挖出那个犹太人的尸体
Why do you endeavor to find the Vault?
你为什么竭力寻找天穹
I don't endeavor.
我没有竭力
I've found it.
我已经找到了
The Vault of Heaven, which,
天穹
presumably, contains the Book of Leaves.
想必《叶之书》就置于其中
I've had it put on wheels, so I might move it for safekeeping.
我给它装上了轮子 以便移♥动♥并妥善保管
Apparently, it requires two keys to open.
很显然 打开它需要两把钥匙
The Jew. The Vault. The Book.
犹太人 天穹 书
You've done all this, because you want to know
你做了这些 因为你想知道
what's next.
接下来会发生什么
Between the base animal clawing for money
蝼蚁虫豸汲汲求财
and the enlightened man's reach for God
明哲智者学究天人
lies knowledge.
其间差别 唯有知识
You just want to know what's next. I do too.
你只是想知道接下来会怎样 我也想
Oh, that's not what you want.
你才不是那样想
You want to suppress knowledge.
你想隐瞒知识
No. I want to administer it.
不 我想管理它
Someone has to. Why not an agent of God?
总要有人来做 何不交给上帝的代理人
Well, if God exists, surely,
如果上帝存在
He intended His knowledge to be shared by all.
他一定愿意将知识与世人分享
The truth is, progress frightens you and your ilk.
真♥相♥就是 你和你的同僚惧怕进步
Not at all. We embrace it.
一派胡言 我们欣然接受进步
Really?! Really?
真的吗 真的吗
Are we at an impasse, then?
所以我们是陷入僵局了
That would be unfortunate.
真是不幸
This is your last chance for an amicable partnership.
这是你接受友好合作的最后机会
I decline your offer.
我拒绝你的提议
I pledge allegiance to Lorenzo the Magnificent,
我宣誓效忠伟大的洛伦佐
his foolish brother,
他的白♥痴♥兄弟
and the whole of Florence!
以及整个佛罗伦萨
You want to tame Florence,
你想驯服佛罗伦萨
but I prefer it wild,
我却偏爱它的狂野
for all its quirks and criminals.
它的奇人异士和不法分子
So, why don't you scurry on back to Rome
你何不滚回罗马
and tell your Pope that neither Florence nor Da Vinci
告诉你的教皇 佛罗伦萨和达·芬奇
will be contained?
都不会为人所制
You hurt my friend!
你伤了我的朋友
Go! Run, you fools!
撤退 逃吧 你们这群蠢材
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I did warn you.
我警告过你
Why aren't we meeting at the palace?
为什么我们不在宫里会面
I come here to retreat from public life.
我来这里是为了躲避公众的目光
And the words I would have with you aren't meant to be public.
我们之间的对话需要保密
I believe there may be a spy in my court.
我认为我身边可能存在奸细
Riario knew the details of our arrangement,
利拉奥清楚我们之间协定的细节
the exact amount of the stipend I've advanced you.
甚至是我拨给你资金的精确数额
You suspect my allegiance?
您怀疑我的忠诚
No.
不
No, the fact that you just killed six of the papal guard
不 你刚刚杀死了六名教皇卫队护卫
releases you from the circle of suspicion.
那排除了你的嫌疑
No, you wanted me to witness
不 你希望我目击到
your meeting with Riario today, didn't you?
你今天和利拉奥的会面 对吗
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Well, you managed to evade my officers,
你设法甩掉了我的人
dispite the fact that I insisted they watch over you,
虽然我坚持让他们看着你
and then today, conveniently, you slip up.
而今天 你很容易就被找到了
You intended for us to track you to the quarry.
你希望我们跟踪你到采石场
I thought you might appreciate
我认为您会很高兴
seeing the gun work against real opponents rather than wooden ones.
看到火炮击中真正的敌人 而不是木制的
How did you fix the gun's flaws?
你是怎么修好火炮的缺陷的
I realized the cannons needed more separation,
我意识到炮筒的距离要更大一些
so the rotating drum I fashioned did just that.
所以我做了滚筒加以改进
And can your musket now be produced on a large scale?
你的火枪能大规模生产吗
Well, given the resources, absolutely.
有资金就没问题
Then you will have them.
资金会到位的
You have done well, Da Vinci.
做得不错 达·芬奇
We struck Riario quite a blow today.
我们今天狠狠地打击了利拉奥
But it won't be long before he retaliates.
但没多久他就会卷土重来
Lorenzo, we don't have much...
洛伦佐 我们没多少...
I'm sorry. I thought we were alone.
抱歉 我还以为就我们两个
It's all right, Lucrezia. It's only Da Vinci.
没关系的 卢奎西娅 只是达·芬奇
And I trust we can rely on his discretion.
我相信他会谨言慎行
Absolutely.
当然
Good man.
好样的
Get to work, maestro.
开工吧 大♥师♥
Florence is counting on you.
佛罗伦萨就靠你了
Why do you laugh?
你笑什么
One day, Lupo,
总有一天 卢坡
all that you see here will fall under Rome's rule.
这里的一切都会归附于罗马的统治之下
And if that day happens a bit further down the road,
如果统治的来临会因为
because of Da Vinci's intervention...
达·芬奇的发明而延后
So be it.
那就顺其自然吧
But he has the key.
但是他有钥匙
That makes him one step closer to obtaining the Book of Leaves.
那让他离拿到《叶之书》又近了一步
Let him keep it for now. At least we know where it is.
暂时就让他拿着 至少我们知道它的所在
And besides...the key is useless without its counterpart.
此外 没有对应的部分 那钥匙毫无用处
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表