剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
You own the other half of my brother's heart.
我哥哥心的另一半属于你
Will you do the same?
你愿意做同样的事情吗
Are you so sure he's innocent?
你确定他是无辜的吗
I believe we can prove it.
我相信我们可以证明
Becchi has been giving me counsel.
贝奇对我多有指导
Working with him, I know we can trap the real traitor.
有他的协助 我们一定可以捉到真正的叛徒
Please, Signora.
求你了 小姐
Temperature's right.
温度正合适
Leo.
列奥
The fat-kidneyed foreman requires your help.
那个肥猪工头需要你的帮助
What do we know of Lorenzo's ancestors?
关于洛伦佐的先人我们知道什么
His father was a good, but sickly, man.
他父亲很优秀 但是苦于病痛
Who lived in the shadow of his father...Cosimo.
活在自己的父亲科西莫的阴影中
Wow. Really? How in fuck does this matter?
你不是吧 这他妈有什么关系
Rome's mercenaries are upon us.
罗马的佣兵要杀过来了
Clarice Orsini gave me this today.
克拉丽丝·奥尔西尼今天给了我这个
She said Lorenzo inherited it.
她说是洛伦佐继承来的
You're exhausted. Look at you.
你累坏了 看看你
Fixating on bric-a-brac when we need more guns. It's insane.
急需造炮时却在摆弄小古玩 真是疯了
The keys on it are identical to the ones from the Jew.
上面的钥匙和犹太人身上的一模一样
The Vault of Heaven. The Book of Leaves.
天穹 《叶之书》
How do the Medicis figure into it all?
美第奇家族在其中扮演了什么角色
Leo, I just don't see how a fucking mantelpiece antique
列奥 我就是不明白一个破古董摆件
keeps Riario's swords from our fucking necks.
怎么帮我们从利拉奥剑下逃生
Christ, Zo. Can you just drop it for one minute?
神哪 泽洛你就不能歇一会儿吗
Do you have to prove your ignorance so damn often?
一定要如此频繁地自证愚昧无知吗
When the Byzantine Empire used the first cannons
史上首次使用火炮的 是拜占庭帝国
against the Ottomans during the siege of Constantinople,
用来对抗围攻君士坦丁堡的奥斯曼人
the Turks were forced to flee.
土耳其人溃败逃窜
30 years later, they returned with cannons of their own.
三十年后 土耳其人带着自己的大炮卷土重来
Bigger cannons.
更大的火炮
And after a 55-day siege
五十五天的围城战之后
left such destruction...
损毁如此严重
that the city will never be the same.
圣城再也无法恢复昔日风貌
Constantinople fell.
君士坦丁堡陷落了
Then we've always got to make sure we've got the biggest cannon.
我们只要保证自己的炮最大就是了
It never ends.
永远没有尽头
Unless...
除非
Unless I end it here.
除非我在这里将它终结
Don't! That will cause an explosion!
不要 会爆♥炸♥的
Don't!
不
Maestro, what have you done?
大♥师♥ 你做了什么啊
Sealed our fucking fate.
敲定了我们的命运
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
保佑我 神父 因为我有罪
How long has it been since your last confession?
你上一忏悔是多久之前
I'm...embarrassed to say.
我难以启齿
Nearly a year.
将近一年了
I have spoken with many shamed penitents tonight, child.
孩子 我今晚与许多羞愧的忏悔者谈过
The wheel reminds people of the punishments
轮刑让人们想起
awaiting those not reconciled with Our Father.
离弃天父的人将遭到的惩罚
It's horrid.
简直恐怖至极
I fear I myself
恐怕 我已害得别人
drive someone toward a similar agony.
陷入同样的深渊
Every daughter of Eve faces the same dilemma.
这是夏娃的女儿都要面对的困境
I have been untrue.
我是个不忠之人
And now someone else is suffering for it.
而替我背负罪责的另有其人
And he will endure unimaginable pain...
他将遭受难以想象的折磨
..And it's my fault. If I may.
全是我的错 恕我冒昧
I have heard something of the state of your marriage.
我对你的婚姻状况有所耳闻
If you can offer up, even the smallest,
若你能施舍哪怕一丝一毫
the tenderest bit of mercy,
最微不足道的仁慈
I have no doubt it will be taken very well.
无疑都会得到别人的感激
Mercy has its risks. And rewards.
仁慈有风险 也有回报
Liar!
骗子
"Good people of Florence,
"佛罗伦萨的良民们"
the Medicis are leading you to death."
"美第奇家族将把你们带入地狱"
You have to give Riario some credit.
不得不佩服利拉奥
He knows how to intimidate his prey.
他恫吓猎物很有一手
People say Riario has 2,000 men to burn the city.
人们说利拉奥纠集了两千人来攻城
I heard 3,000.
我听说有三千人
The city will be safe. I'll make sure of it.
我们会安然无恙的 我保证
Pride is a deadly sin, Artista.
傲慢是死罪 工匠
Il Capitano!
队长大人
I didn't take you for a religious zealot.
没想到你还是宗教狂热分子
A bully and an asshole, yes.
仗势欺人 蠢蛋饭桶都是你的形象
A zealot? It's...
可是宗教狂...
I'm zealous about my family.
我疯狂地热爱我的家庭
And we pray every night that
每晚我们都祈祷
you're not leading this city to destruction.
别叫你把这座城给毁了
What? I have that much power, do I?
什么 我有这么大能耐吗
We've had nothing but trouble
自从你攀上美第奇的高枝后
since you talked your way into the Medici court.
我们就麻烦不断
Perhaps God is on the Count's side in this business.
也许这次上帝站在伯爵那边
I don't believe in any god who would side with that pig's bladder.
我不会信仰保佑那只猪尿泡的神
You blaspheme.
你这是渎神
Men like you artistic perverts are turning Florence into Gomorrah.
你这这样的变♥态♥工匠正把佛罗伦萨变成蛾摩拉
You're beating a quick path to the everlasting bonfire
你打开了通向不息的地狱之火的道路
and dragging us all with you.
还要拖上我们所有人陪葬
I'll send you to the bonfire even sooner.
我可以让你走得更快一些
I know you're a better swordsman than I, DaVinci.
我知道你剑术比我高明 达芬奇
Still...
不过
..I've struck the bone, eh?
我还是说到你心里了 是吧
Do you really want to blunt the edge of your blade on me
你正该全力迎战利拉奥
when you may need it sharp for Riario?
真的要在我身上把剑锋磨钝吗
You're drunk, Leonardo.
你醉了 列奥纳多
Come on!
快跑呀
Oh, my God.
我的天
Jesus.
上帝啊
I heard what happened at the metal works.
我听说了武器制♥造♥坊的事故
You're better than this, Leonardo.
这可不像你 列奥纳多
I thought I could save Florence. I thought...
我以为我能拯救佛罗伦萨 我以为
my talents would be enough, but they aren't.
有我的天才就足够了 但我错了
I've got nothing.
我什么都想不出来
And because of me,
而且因为我
tomorrow morning, Lorenzo will be forced to surrender.
明天早上洛伦佐不得不投降
No, please.
不 别这样
Florence and Rome have been at it since before you were born.
佛罗伦萨和罗马在你出生前就缠斗不休了
It's politics. No, it's...
这就是政♥治♥ 不 这是
It's personal.
是我的事
I have something they want.
我有他们想要的东西
Yes. Your talent.
的确 你的才能
The Pope wants my talent.
教皇想要我的才能
Riario wants my key.
利拉奥想要我的钥匙
What key? The key from...
什么钥匙 一把从...
Nothing.
算了
Come here.
过来
If something burdens you...
如果你觉得难以承受
maybe it's better just to let it go.
那就该卸下负担
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
What?
怎么了
That's what Lorenzo requires of me.
这是洛伦佐要的方式
Why did you destroy your guns?
你为什么把火炮给毁了
Lorenzo.
是洛伦佐
He looked me in the eye and told me I was an inventor.
他看着我 宣称我是一个发明家
But this isn't invention. This is...
可那不是发明 那是
It's escalation.
那叫量产
'cause I build five, they build 50.
我造五架 他们就造出五十架
You might be the loveliest man I've ever known.
你是我见过的最可爱的人
Why do you say it with such sadness?
怎么说得如此悲戚
Maybe it's because I think none of us are worthy of you.
也许是因为我觉得没人配得上你
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表