剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Perhaps you fail to understand why I went to Urbino.
或许你没能理解我此行乌比诺的目的
You think Rome will look after the Pazzis
你们以为罗马♥会♥照顾帕奇家
but, when all is said and done,
可等一切尘埃落定
Rome only looks after Rome.
罗马只维护它自己
And you - both of you - are loyal sons of Florence.
而你们两位 都是佛罗伦萨忠诚的儿子
Don't you think the time has come for union in our republic...
难道不觉得我们的共和国此时应该重归团结
not further divisions?
而不是进一步分♥裂♥
My brother Giuliano has a stubborn mind,
我弟弟朱利亚诺性子顽固
but a good heart.
但心地良善
At one point, we hoped to see him in a Cardinal's hat,
我们曾经期望他能荣任主教
but our current relations with the church have precluded that.
如今与教廷失和 只好放弃这个念头
And yet, a young man like Giuliano, needs a future.
然而朱利亚诺这样的年轻人需要未来
He would make a fine husband for Camilla...
他可以成为卡米拉的好夫婿
would he not?
不是吗
Honey, anyone?
要添蜂蜜吗
Farewell.
再会
Arrivederci.
再会
Whether or not the Pazzis agree to this union, I have to ask,
无论帕奇家是否同意联姻 我都要问
did you consult your brother about this?
您跟令弟商量过吗
Giuliano's interests are the interests of Florence.
佛罗伦萨的利益就是朱利亚诺的利益
I'll have breakable objects
跟他谈这事之前
removed from the room before I broach the topic.
我会让人把易碎物品搬走
She is the child of our enemy, signor.
阁下 她是仇敌之女
Some might argue he is being thrown to the wolves.
有人会说您这是把他扔进狼窝
You underestimate my brother, Piero.
你低估了我弟弟 皮耶罗
We are not feeding these wolves.
我们不是在喂狼
We are taming them.
是在训狼
Did you know he was going to propose this?
您知道他会提婚吗
I had an inkling...
略知一二
seeing as it was my idea.
本就是我的主意
You've had your elixir? Relax.
你喝过药吧 别那么紧张
They say children conceived in frustration are born bitter.
都说挫败中怀上的孩子生来尖刻愁苦
You'll understand I'm
你应当理解
agitated by this league of devils around us.
身边魑魅横行让我紧张
After our ploy with the Pazzis,
对阵帕奇家之后
you're not ready for another master stroke.
你还没准备好再次出击
Our doctor said this position
医生说这个体♥位♥
is more likely to conceive us a male heir.
更容易怀上男嗣
Men would prefer a position where a woman's face
男人当然喜欢这种把女人脸都压住的体♥位♥
is rammed down so far she can't even speak.
好让她说不出话
I'm sorry, what was that, dear?
抱歉 亲爱的你说什么
Please.
拜托
It was the cage.
是那个笼子
It was the cage. It was the cage.
是那个笼子 是那个笼子
The words written on the side: don't take him away.
上面写着 不要带走他
It wasn't a taunt, it was a warning.
那不是嘲弄 是警示
Vlad built the device to eviscerate you if you were freed...
弗拉德造的笼子 如果有人放你出来
to rip an unstanchable wound.
就会造成隐秘的伤口将你开膛破肚
I should've realized.
我早该发现的
I'm sorry. Never mind.
对不起 不要在意
I must tell you of the key you seek.
我要给你讲 你找的钥匙
The other key that opens the Vault of Heaven?
开启天穹的另一把钥匙
Yes, tell me.
说吧
It's waiting in Rome, there for your taking.
它就在罗马 等你去取
And, when you have both keys...
等你拿到两把钥匙...
..Your mother, Caterina
你母亲 卡特琳娜
she is alive.
还活着
She carries the Book of Leaves for us,
她为我们保存着《叶之书》
beneath the post of the sun in a town made of stone...
石城之中 日轮之下
in a land on my map.
在我地图上的那片土地
Why...I need you to decode the map.
为什么...我需要你来破译地图
Then you may take what you need.
那就拿去吧
Here.
这儿
Here is the secret to deciphering the map.
这就是解读地图的秘密
I will not survive to come with you.
我不能活着跟你走了
You must cut my flesh loose and take it with you...
等我一死 你就割下它
once I die.
带走
The Turk said that I would save you.
土耳其人说我能救你
And so you will...
你会的
someday...
会有一天
but not today.
但不是今天
But there are so many things you must learn first.
但是首先 你要知道许多事情
Yes? Yes?
什么事
You must learn that anything is possible...
你要知道 一切皆可能
including defeat.
包括失败
You must...learn... What? What?
你必须知道 什么 什么
What?
什么
What? What? Maestro...
什么 大♥师♥
I must must learn what? Maestro, he's gone.
我必须知道什么 大♥师♥ 他已经去了
Maestro. I must learn what?
大♥师♥ 我必须知道什么
I must learn...
我必须知道
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck.
操 操
I've been here before.
我来过这里
No, this isn't the path we came in on. No. No.
不可能 这不是我们来时的路 不不
This is where the Abyssinian and I first met.
这是我和阿比西尼亚人第一次见面的地方
He warned me...
他警告过我
I thought I could solve things...
我以为我总能手到病除
like I always do.
就像往常一样
Hell happens...
当世间的邪恶
when the evil of the world exceeds our belief
挫败了我们终将战胜它的信念
that we can conquer it.
地狱之门就开
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表