剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Isn't that your father with...
那不是你父亲吗
The Crown Prince of parasites.
寄生虫王子
He serves as Lorenzo's notary.
他是洛伦佐的公♥证♥人
Stay away from the Medicis, Leonardo.
别去招惹美第奇家族 列奥纳多
If you transfer your accounts to the Pazzi Bank,
如果您将账户从美第奇家的银行
away from the Medicis, you'll have all the funds you need.
转到帕奇家 您就会有充足的资金
Its bite is almost never noticed.
它造成的伤口不会被发现
So no evidence implicating Lorenzo's lover.
因此不会留下任何牵涉到洛伦佐情妇的证据
May I model for you again?
让我再为你作回模特吧
Go peddle your wares with Botticelli. He's an easy mark.
要卖♥♥找波提切利去 他容易上钩
Interrogate the victim mentioned here, Captain.
审讯这里提到的受害人 队长
Once he confirms the charges, make your arrest.
一旦罪名成立 马上进行拘捕
It has come to the attention of the Officers of the Night,
有人向夜巡队
by means of secret denunciation,
秘密告发
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
列奥纳多·迪·瑟皮耶罗·达·芬奇
has committed the grievous act of sodomy.
犯下鸡♥奸♥罪行
Weren't no dream. You're still here.
不过是个梦 你还在这儿
Why do we have to share cells with a dung puncher?
我们为什么跟一个抠菊花的关在一起
He's sleeping like a baby, I'm scared to turn over.
他睡得那么香 我都不敢翻身
Bats.
蝙蝠
What is that place?
那是什么地方
Solitary confinement, where we put the troublemakers.
单独囚禁室 专关滋事之徒
So behave yourself.
你还是乖乖的吧
The bats nest in there?
蝙蝠在那里筑巢吗
By the hundreds. It's a shit-hole.
有几百只 里面净是屎
Then again, maybe you'd like it.
不过话说回来 或许屎正对你胃口
Where's your Medici friend now?
你美第奇朋友这会儿在哪呢
Your Highness.
陛下
The beating heart of our operation.
我们生意的心脏
Yes. With an impressively large workforce.
是啊 而且人手数目令人赞叹
Let me see. Three, five, seven...
我数数 三 五 七
13... 27...
十三 二十七
Your Highness.
陛下
Just testing the mettle of your men.
只是想试试他们
As I'm sure you're aware, Queen Isabella and I
我想你一定知道 伊莎贝拉女王和我
don't offer our business to just anyone.
不会随便找人谈生意
I can assure you not only of the competency of my men,
我不仅可以向您保证我手下能力出众
but also guarantee our reputation
还能担♥保♥我们拥有
as the most trusted bank in all of Europe.
欧洲最值得信赖的银行的美誉
And yet you no longer serve as God's banker.
可你们却失去了上帝这位客户
Well, for now.
暂时而已
A disagreement with the current policies in Rome.
只是与罗马目前的政见相左
One I pray God will soon see rectified.
我祈祷上帝会尽快做出调和
Do you deserve God's favor,
你是否值得上帝眷顾呢
given the behavior of this artist I hear you hold in high regard?
听闻你器重的一位艺术家做了不齿之事
Neither Da Vinci's actions nor his fate are my concern.
达·芬奇的行为和命运我都不关心
Only our business together is.
我只在乎我们的合作
All I ask is for the opportunity to show you
我只求有机会向您展示
what the Medicis are capable of.
我美第奇家族的能力
I'm curious.
我很想知道
Approximately how many florins did...
罗马究竟亏欠了
Rome actually default on?
大约多少弗罗林
As of last month, the sum stood at 87,000 florins.
截至上月 总数为八万七千弗罗林
I never lose count.
账目我从来一清二楚
Nor do my men.
我的手下也一样
The Medici family have always been patrons of the arts.
美第奇家族素来是艺术资助人
Particularly those celebrating the holy faith.
特别是那些歌♥颂圣洁信仰的艺术品
Which is distinctly true of this creation, Your Highness.
这件作品尤其能体现这一点 陛下
David, as sculpted by Donatello.
大卫雕像 多纳泰罗所刻
The Lord who saved me from the claws of the lion and the bear
把我从狮爪熊牙下救出的主
will save me from this abomination.
也将救我免受此物荼毒
You do not see beauty in its design, Friar Torquemada?
您不欣赏这件作品吗 托克马多修士
Is the artist a sexual deviant,
这个艺术家也是个性变♥态♥吗
like others I've heard of in this region?
就像这里其他臭名昭著的人那样
I find it lewd.
我觉得它很猥琐
Please cover it for the remainder of our visit.
我们拜访期间请将它遮起来
Here's how it works, boy.
给我听好了 小子
You feed me, I don't stave your head in.
吃的都交出来 老子就不敲扁你的头
Give it back.
还给他
What are you gonna do about it, scribbler?
你想怎么样 小文人
I'm gonna take it off you.
我要明抢
What about now?
现在呢
Come on! Break it up!
行了 分开
Not so confident now!
看你还牛什么
Your food...as requested.
你要的食物
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Lorenzo asked you to save me.
洛伦佐让你来救我
You will not see Lorenzo in court
洛伦佐不会上庭的
and you cannot blame him for that.
这你也怪不得他
Your defense rests solely with me.
你的辩护完全靠我
I advise... Pleading guilty?
我建议 我认罪吗
Unfortunately, yes. Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸 是的 很不幸 是的
I see this as your only option.
我认为你别无选择
If you're lucky, you may escape castration.
如果你幸运 或许不至遭阉♥割♥
No! No.
不不
No, pleas. No bargains.
不认罪 不妥协
I want full refutation of the charges.
我要完全驳回一切罪名
No... I want them dropped.
不 我要指控全部撤销
Cause I remain locked in here
因为仅凭什么匿名者的指控
on the accusations of some unknown accuser.
我就被关在了这里
Unimportant. Unimportant?
那不重要 不重要
Unless you can provide an alibi against the accusation
除非 你能提供不在场证明
that you sodomized one...
证明你没有鸡♥奸♥
Jacopo Saltarelli.
雅科波·沙特瑞里
Jacopo's no victim.
雅科波才不是什么受害者
We have a number of defenses at our disposal.
我们有几项可行的辩护
We can blame drink... No.
可以声称是酒后乱性 不
The use of opiates.
吸食鸦♥片♥
Or we can shift blame.
也可以转移指控
Your mentor Verrocchio, perhaps.
比如你的导师 委罗基奥
He corrupted you as a boy,
你年轻时就被他带坏
warping your sense of morality.
扭曲了道德观
Why not go even further back?
那不如再往前追溯
Claim the corruption began with you.
说你当初就没埋下好种
Oh, fuck! I specifically asked for Marcgravia evenia!
该死 我特别说了要雨林葡萄树
Ah, here it is.
在这儿呢
Are you gonna eat them or play with them?
你要吃了它还是另有所图
I'll confiscate them.
小心我没收
Yeah. By all means.
悉听尊便
Demonstrate to everyone that I can terrify you with a leaf.
让大家都看看我拿片叶子就吓得你要死
Perhaps I can use this dig an escape tunnel.
或许我可以用它挖个逃生隧♥道♥
Your tunneling days are over, sodomite.
你"挖隧♥道♥"的日子结束了 鸡♥奸♥者
Deviance is in the eye of the beholder.
仁者见仁 淫者见淫
See, plants practice a form of it. Pollination.
你瞧 植物也有其交接之道 授粉
They seduce bees, bats, into transporting their seed.
他们吸引蜜蜂 蝙蝠来为他们传播种子
Because bats use echo to navigate.
因为蝙蝠靠回声导航
See?
你瞧
Plants have devised a way to exploit it.
而植物设计了一种方式来利用这一点
Cos normal leaves, they have weak reflections.
一般的树叶 他们的回声很弱
But these concave petals, they...
但这些凹面的叶子
they reflect sound over a much larger area.
他们反射的声音扩散更广
Like a cave.
就像洞穴
And it draws the bats in. It's a consensual arrangement.
吸引蝙蝠 双赢的设计
The bats get nectar and the flowers get sex.
蝙蝠采到花蜜 花儿得到授粉
Insanity is, of course, another defense at our disposal.
当然 精神错乱也是我们准备的辩护方向
You are demented if you think these charges will simply vanish.
如果你以为指控会轻易撤销 那你就真疯了
They must.
肯定会
They will.
一定会
That pan-faced wench wouldn't know art if it sat on her face,
把艺术甩她脸上 那脸似锅底的女人也不懂
which her friar clearly longs to do.
她的修士显然想爬到她脸上
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表