剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
They're known to cause hallucinations, even death.
它们能引起幻觉 甚至使人丧命
Right, let's see what we've found.
好吧 看看我们的结果
No, no, no,
不对 不对 不对
no, no, no.
不对 不对 不对
None of these are the culprit.
这些都不是病因
Right, next on our list, wolf spiders.
行了 下一个病因 狼蛛
The poisonous bite of the Lycosidae.
狼蛛的毒汁
That can cause a hysterical state of movement called Tarantism.
会引起歇斯底里的症状 叫作舞蹈症
Wait!
等等
Alas, that's not the villain we seek.
哎呀 这不是我们要找的坏蛋
Then what now, scribbler?
那接下来呢 臭画画的
Some art appreciation, I think.
那就来点艺术赏析
What possible contaminant can be found in here?
我们能在这里找到什么传染源
Considering the florid images the Sisters live amidst,
考虑到修女们生活环境中绚丽的装饰
not to mention the amateurish technique on display here,
更不要提装饰画作的业余水准
is it any wonder the afflicted believe themselves possessed?
她们病了就以为自己是被附身有什么奇怪吗
Have you gone mad too?
你也疯了吗
I thought the pigments might contain too much mercury.
我原以为可能是这里的颜料汞过量
But no. Enough, Da Vinci.
但不是 够了 达·芬奇
When you start licking paintings
你都开始舔画了
I think it's time to accept that the Devil is here.
我想我该相信这里确实有恶魔
Riders from Rome!
罗马的骑兵到
For once, Giuliano, you may be correct.
只此一次 朱利亚诺 你也许是对的
Captain Grunwald.
格伦瓦德队长
Giuliano de Medici.
朱利亚诺·德·美第奇
Pretty as always.
一如既往的花哨
I'd have thought you loath to return,
我以为你不愿意回来了呢
after your last mission to Florence.
自从上次来佛罗伦萨执行任务后
We bring help to the dear Sisters,
我们来帮助尊敬的修女们
in the person of Prefect Mercuri.
由莫丘利主教亲自带领
Lupo Mercuri?
卢坡·莫丘利
Curator of the Vatican's Secret Archives?
梵蒂冈密卷的保管人
Today, I come as Prefect for the Sacred Congregation of Rites.
今日 我作为神圣仪式的主教来此
Your offer of assistance is gracious, Prefect,
您能来帮忙是我等的福分 主教
but the Abbess is quite able to lead the prayers for her flock.
但修道院完全能自行完成祈祷
My orders are to execute the holy rites for demonic exorcism.
我受命前来举♥行♥驱魔的神圣仪式
I have no plans to leave
我不能任由修女们
the good sisters at the mercy of the Deceiver.
受谎言之魔鬼的摆弄
And are you so attuned to the infernal,
您跟魔鬼这么心有灵犀吗
you could sense their problems all the way from Rome?
远在罗马就能感觉到这里遇到了事儿
We sent for aid days ago, painter.
我们几天前派人去求援了 画工
We dare not reject Christ's warriors in our hour of need.
紧要关头 我们岂敢拒绝基♥督♥的战士
Nephew. Your Grace.
外甥 陛下
How goes the business at the Convent?
女修道院的事情进展如何
I fear the casualties mount.
恐怕伤亡在增加
The Lord often requires sacrifice.
主常常需要牺牲
The Medicis crossed the Lord,
美第奇家族触怒了主
refusing to appoint our Archbishop in Pisa,
拒绝任命我们的比萨大主教
employing a war engineer.
还雇佣武器制♥造♥师
It is God's will to break Lorenzo
摧毁洛伦佐及支持他的人
and all who support him.
是主的意愿
With the possible exception of Da Vinci, I agree with you.
我完全同意 不过达芬奇例外
Lucrezia Donati has him tied up between her thighs,
卢奎西娅·多纳蒂已经用美色控制了他
his alliance with the Medicis is a fragile one.
他跟美第奇家族的关系并不牢靠
Those weapons he makes,
他制♥造♥的那些武器
they could all be ours.
都能为我们所用
And what of Da Vinci's other alliances?
达芬奇的其他朋友呢
Has he not sided with the Sons of Mithras?
他不是已经支持密特拉之子了吗
Da Vinci can deliver us The Book of Leaves.
达芬奇能替我们拿到《叶之书》
All signs point to it being in Florence,
所有的线索都指向书在佛罗伦萨
and then he can aid in unlocking its unparalleled knowledge.
他还能帮助解读里面无与伦比的知识
Surely, the Lord wills that we embrace him.
毫无疑问 接纳他是主的意愿
Do you tell me what the Lord wills?
主的意愿由你来告诉我吗
Of course not, Father.
当然不是 神父
Holy Father.
圣父
Find a way, then.
那就想个办法
Make this Da Vinci ours, if it amuses you.
拉达芬奇过来 如果你有兴趣的话
Oh, Riario, your slave girl.
利拉奥 你的女奴
The Abyssinian.
那个阿比西尼亚人
I want her for tonight.
今晚我要她
Don't fret. You'll have her back in the morning.
别担心 明早就还给你
Thank you, Gualberto.
谢谢 古尔贝托
Lorenzo?
洛伦佐
No. I know how he summons you.
不是他 我知道他如何召见你
Gualberto, the carriage, the rose.
古尔贝托 马车和玫瑰花
They're all up there.
全都画在上面
Lorenzo, his father.
洛伦佐 他父亲
His grandfather, Cosimo.
祖父科西莫
Giuliano, his lynx.
朱利亚诺 还有他的猞猁
His sisters,
他妹妹
me, Becchi.
我 贝奇
Even that pig Duke Sforza.
甚至还有斯福查公爵那头猪
Because he was important to Florence.
因为他对佛罗伦萨非常重要
Lorenzo doesn't summon me.
洛伦佐不是召见我
Oh, but he does.
就是
It hasn't always been you.
但不一定是你
Lorenzo's had other diversions.
洛伦佐从前还有别的娱乐方式
Well, what do you want?
你想怎么样
For me to stay away from him?
要我离开他
I love him. And I love this city.
我爱他 我爱这座城市
Perhaps because he is this city.
也许因为他就是这座城市
You see, we have to prevail.
我们必须欣欣向荣
And do you think me an impediment to that end?
你认为我是障碍
You cannot be as brazen with your affections.
你在感情方面不可为所欲为
Not in public.
不可招摇过市
There is a conspirator in our court.
我们身边有个叛徒
As we speak, Lorenzo continues to eliminate suspects
此时此刻 洛伦佐正在清查有嫌疑的人
and draws the noose tighter.
准备收网
They will find the traitor and execute him.
他们会找出叛徒并处决他
But until then,
但在此之前
any vulnerability against Lorenzo could be exploited.
洛伦佐的任何弱点都可能被人利用
You could be used as leverage against him.
你可能成为对付他的筹码
You are a distraction. That's your function.
他拿你消遣 这便是你的用途
I will tolerate that.
我可以容忍♥
But I will not tolerate you becoming a vulnerability.
但我不容许你成为他的死穴
Wait five minutes after I leave.
我走后你多留五分钟
Clarice,
克拉丽斯
I know you love him.
我知道你爱他
How can you even stand to look at me?
你怎么能容忍♥我出现在你面前
Because I know you will never be up on that wall.
因为我知道你永远上不去这面墙
Ah, Signora.
夫人
Might I have a word before you depart?
走之前可否听我说两句
Are you and your husband at home tomorrow?
明天你和你夫君在家吗
It's vital I question you about any recent travels.
我必须问清楚你们最近的外出情况
Our travels? Forgive my indelicacy,
我们的外出情况 请您谅解
but Lorenzo requests I track the comings and goings of everyone
洛伦佐要求我调查一切
with access to the palace.
进出宫中之人的行踪
Given these vexing times, we can't make exceptions.
鉴于现在是非常时期 所有人概不例外
Absolutely. Niccolo and I will assist you in any way that we can.
当然 尼科罗和我将尽全力配合你的工作
Excellent. Tomorrow noon then?
很好 明天中午行吗
Yes. Good day, Gentile.
好 日安
Gualberto, you shall retrieve me again this evening.
古尔贝托 晚上再来接我
Lorenzo requires my presence.
洛伦佐要见我
I cast you out, infernal adversary!
我驱逐你 来自地狱的敌人
Begone from our Sister Oriana,
离开奥利艾娜修女之身
from all made in the image of God
虔诚信徒皆乃上帝化身
and redeemed by the precious blood of the divine Lamb.
愿圣洁羊羔珍血能救赎你
The most high God commands you!
圣主至上 降令于你
Man of Rome. The Most High God commands you.
罗马之人 圣主至上 降令于你
I know why you came. Eternal Word of God made flesh.
我知道你为何而来 上帝之言 化灵为形
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表