剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
My name is Leonardo Da Vinci.
我是列奥纳多·达·芬奇
You're the eccentric that Verrocchio employs.
你是维洛奇奥雇的那位怪才
I'm an artist and an anatomist
我是个艺术家 解剖学家
and an engineer of some note.
也是个小有名气的工程师
Search for the Book of Leaves. Fate has chosen you, Leonardo.
寻找《叶之书》 命运选择了你 列奥纳多
Where do I start my search?
我从哪里开始寻找
The hanged man.
被绞死的男人
The Jew that was hanged - I want you to unearth his body.
那个被绞死的犹太人 去把他的尸体挖出来
My mistress insisted that you be the one to capture her beauty.
我的情妇坚持要你来捕捉她的美丽
I sense the Vatican's hand behind this.
这事一定是梵蒂冈在背后捣鬼
You need weapons of your own Your Magnificence.
殿下您需要属于自己的武器
This will greatly increase your firepower.
这个可以极大地提高您的火力
The Medicis have employed him to design siege weapons.
美第奇家族雇他来设计攻城器械
You know this how?
你怎么知道
I have an agent within Lorenzo's ranks.
我在洛伦佐身边安插了探子
He told you time is a river?
他告诉你时间是一条河流
He told me the river was circular.
他说时间是环形的河流
That one man's death paves the way for the birth of another.
一个人的死亡为另一人的新生开辟道路
Indeed, and men like ourselves,
的确 我们这样的人
we can change the river's course.
可以改变时光之河的走向
I'm like you, then?
你是说我和你一样
I find that hard to believe.
这我难以相信
You don't know who I am, do you?
你不知道我是谁吧
My brother and I... Your bandits they tried to take my honor.
我和我哥哥 那些强盗想奸♥污♥我
Where? Down the path, to the left.
他们在哪 沿着路 往左
Hurry! This way.
快点 这边走
In you go. Go on, in.
进去 进去吧
Alright.
好了
You should be safe in there.
你在里面会没事的
Come on.
来吧
I'm sorry - the fools locked the gate.
抱歉 那些傻瓜把门锁上了
The fools are worth worrying about.
傻瓜确实值得担心
A locked gate...
但上锁的门
not so much.
无所谓
There is no yesterday, you see.
昨日是不存在的
No tomorrow.
明日也不存在
Time is all one single continuum.
时间是单一连续的
We have met, haven't we?
我们见过面 对吗
Of course. We're brothers.
当然 我们是兄弟
Who are you?
你是谁
Start with your heel, roll to your toe.
脚跟先着地 再落脚尖
you have a lot to learn.
你要学的还多着呢
I already have a maestro.
我已经有大♥师♥了
Yeah, I'm not suggesting you abandon Da Vinci's counsel,
我又没让你抛弃达·芬奇的教诲
I'm suggesting you enhance it.
只是想让你多学点
There.
在那儿
What is it?
那是什么
They don't like their graves being violated,
他们不喜欢有人擅动坟墓
so they cover them in sand and press letters
所以覆上沙子印上字
to alert them of mischief occured.
用以警示
What does it say?
写的什么
Funnily enough...
有意思
'Taken.'
"已占用"
I'm a son of earth and starry heaven.
我是大地与星空之子
I'm thirsty.
我口渴
Please...
请
give me something to drink from the fountain of memory.
从记忆之泉中为我汲水解渴
See, as I have seen...
见我所见
into infinity...
窥见永恒
and you will be a god.
你便是神明
But know this.
但记住
You will...suffer.
你会遭受折磨
One corpse.
一具尸体
Freshly plucked.
新鲜出坟
Was it a nightmare, maestro?
做噩梦了吗 大♥师♥
No, it was something else entirely.
不 完全不同的东西
Take notes, would you?
帮我做记录
I perceive the expected ligature marks from strangulation.
绞刑留下了勒痕 预料之中
Crushed larynx.
喉头压碎
Nico.
尼克
Diminished musculature. Likely from malnutrition.
肌肉萎缩 应该是由于营养不良
Circumcised member.
切割过包皮
I've never seen one of those before.
这我可没见过
What is that?
那是什么
A missing fingernail, on the right digitus primus.
丢了一个指甲 右手拇指
Leo, what are you doing?
列奥 你在做什么
The Turk said to start my quest with a hanged man.
土耳其人让我从被绞死的男人开始寻找
Specifically, the seat of the soul.
并且指明 灵魂的居所
It's a euphemism for the stomach.
也就是胃部
The missing fingernail.
那片缺失的指甲
Odd that he would ingest it.
他居然吞了下去
One man's death
一个人的死亡
opens the doorway for another.
为另一人开启了大门
Did your husband give you that?
是你丈夫送的吗
It's a family heirloom.
是个传家宝
From Ceylon.
锡兰的
It's a stone called Serendibite.
叫做斯里兰卡石
What's troubling you?
你有什么心事
Apparently Count Riario is coming to pay us a visit.
利拉奥伯爵要来访
For what purpose?
来做什么
Oh, nothing pleasant, I'm sure.
肯定不是什么好事
But whatever the viper's intentions
不管那毒蛇有什么目的
I'll be expected to wine and dine him,
我都得好酒好菜招待他
whilst hosting the rest of Florence's elite.
还要一并宴请佛罗伦萨其他的贵胄
Will you come?
你来吗
You can keep Riario entertained.
你可以逗利拉奥开心
Will Clarice be there?
克拉丽斯会去吗
Of course.
当然
We can steal glances throughout the evening.
我们可以整晚偷偷眉目传情
I'll even invite that scoundrel, if you like.
如果你高兴 我会把那无赖也请去
Da Vinci.
达·芬奇
The one who's supposed to be painting your portrait.
那个要给你画像的家伙
And building me a weapon.
还要给我造武器
You're late, son.
你迟到了 小子
Contract - signed.
合同签好了
And now binding.
现在生效了
Did you not even read it?
你真的读过吗
We'd already agreed the terms.
我们同意全部条款
But not the administration of those terms.
但并不了解条款的执行
I told you to stay away.
我告诉你别蹚浑水
I let you know there would be consequences.
我让你明白后果会很严重
What do you think you've done?
你自以为是这样吗
Painting Lucrezia Donati,
给卢奎西娅·多纳蒂画像
fraudulently leading the Medicis
骗美第奇家族以为
to believe you can deliver preposterous weapons of war.
你能制♥造♥荒谬的武器
You've overreached,
你太过头了
and now I've made it so you'll soon be gone.
现在我确保了你会很快消失
There isn't a contract you can devise that can contain me.
你编撰的任何合约都不能束缚我
You're the bastard son of a servant girl I spilled my seed into.
你是我往一个女仆身体里撒下种子生出的野种
Your heritage contains you.
你的出身束缚了你
No!
不
What's wrong? What's changed?
怎么了 是什么改变了
Something's shifted in you, signorina since last we met.
我们上次见面后 你发生了变化
Perhaps it's just you and me here in Lorenzo's home.
或许是因为你我单独在洛伦佐的家里
You're feeling guilty?
你在愧疚吗
It's not as if I don't have affection for him.
我对他并非毫无感情
Or perhaps...
或许
I'm guilty about feeling guilty.
我在为我的愧疚感愧疚
It's not as if I don't have affection for you as well.
毕竟我对你也有感情
Which guilt do you prefer, then?
那你更喜欢哪种愧疚
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表