剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
with minds that are capable of imagining it.
可以想象的头脑
Anything that can be dreamt of will eventually be built.
梦想中的一切 有朝一日都会被建设成现实
Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.
不承认这一点的人都是庸才
What exactly do you propose?
你到底想说什么
I wish to be employed...
我希望受雇
as a military engineer.
做一名军事工程师
I am a humanist, Da Vinci.
达·芬奇 我是个人文主义者
I have no interest in waging war.
我无意挑起战争
And yet your humanism is precisely why war will happen.
可您的人文主义襟怀正是战争爆发的根源
Florence has no standing army.
佛罗伦萨没有军队
Nor does Rome.
罗马也没有
Necessarily...
出于必要
you've both made alliances with states that do.
双方都与拥有军队的城邦缔结了联盟
Florence with Milan,
佛罗伦萨与米兰
and Rome with Naples.
罗马与那不勒斯
Sforza's death has up-ended the game board.
斯福查的死打破了局势的平衡
You need weapons of your own, Your Magnificence.
殿下您需要属于自己的武器
I will give you a modest stipend.
我会给你一笔适当的资金
To see whether these...
看看你的这些奇思妙想
contraptions of yours can actually be realized.
是否可以真的实现
Shall we say 100 florins? 50.
一百弗罗林怎么样 五十
If you haggle any further, I'll cut out your tongue.
再敢得寸进尺 我就割了你的舌头
As you say, sir.
如您所言 阁下
Thank you.
多谢
You used Lucrezia to gain access to me, didn't you?
你利用卢奎西娅来接近我 是这样吗
I utilize any device at my disposal,
我利用一切可利用的资源
in order to realize my goals.
来实现自己的目标
Clever,
聪明
but I'd caution you not to be too clever around me.
但我要提醒你 在我面前不要太聪明为好
Clockwork loses its luster,
一旦被人看清了机芯的运作
once one glimpses the gears beneath its face.
钟表的神秘魅力会荡然无存
Point taken.
受教
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
None at all, sir.
没有 阁下
Good day.
告退
Congratulations, Leonardo.
恭喜列奥纳多
Word travels fast.
消息传得真快
Ah, there are no secrets in Florence.
佛罗伦萨没有秘密
How the devil did you do it?
你到底是怎么做到的
Oh, he played on a woman's vanity.
他利用了一个女人的虚荣心
Your stratagem has become clear, you bastard.
你的计谋尽人皆知了 混♥蛋♥
A bastard of the highest order.
最高级的混♥蛋♥
Ha! Drink up everybody.
大家干杯
Then get back to work. We've got a colombina to build!
然后回去干活 有只金鸽等我们去造呢
The Jew that was hanged, I want you to unearth his body.
那个被绞死的犹太人 去把他的尸体挖出来
I need to examine it.
我要检查
And my compensation?
给我多少钱
Well, that depends how fresh the corpse is.
视尸体的新鲜程度而定
Ah, well, then, I'd best get digging.
那我得赶快去挖喽
Ah, here's the Pazzi clan.
这是帕奇家族
With their schemer Francesco and old man Jacopo.
智囊弗兰切斯科 老太爷雅科波
Probably the oldest family in Florence,
可能是佛罗伦萨最古老的家族
definitely the most ornery.
绝对是最下做的一个
The Pazzi family entrusts Lorenzo de Medici
帕奇家族将火焰传递给
with this new fire,
洛伦佐·德·美第奇
struck on stones from the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
插在圣墓教堂的基石之上
As is our right.
以我们家族因先祖
Granted to our ancestor for his actions during the First Crusade.
在第一次十字军东征时表现卓越被授予的权利
The colombina is about to fly.
要放飞金鸽了
Welcome, all of you, into God's home.
欢迎大家来到上帝的国度
The flames of the phoenix suit you well.
凤♥凰♥的火焰非常衬你
Tell me, truly,
告诉我 说实话
are you always this wistful with the whores you bed?
你对睡过的妓♥女♥总是如此留恋吗
Oh, you are no whore, Signora.
你才不是妓♥女♥ 夫人
We need not continue this pretence any longer, Miss Donati.
我们不要再玩这伪装的游戏了 多纳蒂小姐
I knew it was you from the moment you approached me.
你靠近我的那一刻我就认出你了
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I sketched you.
我画过你
Your features, your form, your bearing.
你的容貌 你的形态 你的举止
The more salient question...
更突出的问题是
..is why would a noblewoman
为什么一位贵妇 甘冒名誉扫地之险
risk her reputation on a lowly artisan?
委身于一位卑贱的工匠
Well, isn't that the point of a carnival?
这正是狂欢节的意义所在
To pretend, for a night, that you're someone you're not.
在这个晚上 假装你不是你自己
No, I think there's more to it than that, yeah.
不 我觉得没那么简单
Tell me, then.
是吗 说说
You were intrigued by my sketch.
你被我的画迷住了
Yeah, so...
对 所以...
You felt that it captured an aspect of yourself
你感觉那幅画捕捉到了你的一个侧面
that remains hidden from your husband,
你的丈夫和情人洛伦佐
and from your lover, Lorenzo.
都不曾看到的那一面
The only time you see this aspect...
连你自己
..is on the rare occasions
也只有在偶然对镜时
that you glimpse yourself in the mirror,
才得以一窥
and you find a stranger staring back at you.
发现镜中的自己竟是个陌生人
You knew I'd seek you out, then.
你知道我会找你
Hey, I try to work out what motivates people
我只是找出人们的目标所在
and then I proceed accordingly.
然后因势利导
You manipulate them.
你操纵他们
No. I prefer to think of it as gently redirecting their trajectories.
不 我认为是轻微修正他们的轨迹
Lorenzo was quite taken with your designs.
洛伦佐很喜欢你的设计
Well, may I see one of these marvels?
我能看看这些奇迹吗
What is it?
这是什么
It's a device for slowing one's rate of descent.
这是减缓下落速度的装置
And under what circumstances would I possibly have use for this?
这东西要在什么情况下才用得到
Say that you were trapped in a fortress.
比方说你被困在一座要塞里
A fortress? A fortress that had been breached.
要塞 一座被突破的要塞
You could strap yourself into this...
你把自己绑在这个上
and you'd safely float down to freedom.
就能飘摇而下 重返自♥由♥
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
It would appear Lorenzo's interest in you was justified.
看上去洛伦佐对你的兴趣是有原因的
But tell me.
但是告诉我
I have risked my reputation by sleeping with you.
我和你上♥床♥ 要冒名誉扫地的危险
You've risked more.
而你冒着的风险更大
Perhaps even death.
甚至有性命之忧
And to what do you ascribe my reckless behavior, then?
那么你把我的鲁莽行为归咎于什么
Love.
爱
Don't be absurd.
真是荒谬
You saw me, you drew me, you fell in love.
你见到我 画了我 爱上我
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单
Add in the fact that I am forbidden fruit...
再加上我又是禁果
..and your fate was sealed.
你的命运就此注定
You're the third person this week to lecture me on fate.
你是这周第三个跟我讲命运的人
Well, perhaps it's time you started listening.
也许你该用心倾听了
Fuck me again, Leonardo.
再干我一次 列奥纳多
This time, remember...
这一次 记住
..you're not the only one capable of manipulation.
你不是唯一能够操纵别人的人
The Secret Archives are open only to his Holiness' closest advisors.
密卷只对教皇陛下最亲近的顾问开放
For obvious reasons, we can't have you
出于很明显的原因
parading through the front door.
我们不能让你走前门
How rude of me.
我真是无礼
I promised you your payment first.
我答应过先付你报酬的
I take it you're satisfied?
我想你满意了
Your Eminence,
教皇陛下
I bring news from Florence.
我有来自佛罗伦萨的消息
Get on with it, then.
说吧
A new player has entered the stage.
出现了新的人物
An artist known as Leonardo Da Vinci.
是一位名叫列奥纳多·达·芬奇的工匠
The Medicis have employed him to design siege weapons.
美第奇家族雇他来设计攻城器械
Artists are as common as court jesters.
艺术家与弄臣无异
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表