剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
What are you doing?!
你要做什么
What's best for Florence.
为佛罗伦萨好
Pick up his sword.
拿上他的剑
You'll need a weapon if we're going to save your brother.
如果我们去救你哥哥 你需要武器
Do it now Giuliano. Before I change my mind again.
朱利亚诺 快去 别让我再改主意
You!
是你
It's me!
是我
Oh you think I don't know your footsteps?
你以为我听不出你的脚步声
Give me a reason why I shouldn't puncture your neck this instant.
给我一个理由 现在不刺穿你的喉咙
Not today.
今天不杀
You poisoned Vanessa and I risked dementia trying to save her.
你给温妮莎下毒 我冒着失智的风险救她
You shared the secrets of my war machinery with Riario
你把我的战斗机器的秘密泄露给了利拉奥
and put the entire city at peril.
让整座城市陷入险境
This. This. Denunciation that names me a sexual criminal,
这张状纸还污蔑我犯有鸡♥奸♥罪
had me thrown in jail to face the bonfire? -- this is your work!
害我进监狱 面临火刑 都是你干的好事
I had Nico send you to the convent to keep your friend alive.
我要尼克通知你去修道院 保护你的朋友
I begged for your mercy during
审判的时候我为你求情
the trial and made enemies who seek my life.
得罪了多少人 他们要我的命
You will never understand the
你根本就不知道
risks that I have taken To keep your father alive.
我冒了多大危险 为了保住你父亲的命
What? I know. I know.
什么 我知道 我知道了
He wishes me to tell you how much he loves you.
他希望我能告诉你 他有多么爱你
I spoke with him in his cell in Castel Sant'angelo.
我在圣天使城♥堡♥的牢房♥里跟他说过话
Then you grasp the hold they have maintained over me.
然后你就跟他们一样抓住了我的把柄
It's a hold so strong that you would even poison an innocent man.
好厉害的把柄 让你毒死一个无辜之人
And what of the risks that you have faced in search of your mother? Hah?
你找你母亲时所冒的风险又怎么说
If it fell to you to keep her alive,
如果你没能保住她的命
would you truly say no, I'll preserve another's life instead?
你会不会说没事 我保住别人的命就行了
I would find another way.
我会想别的办法
Oh yeah, how easy it is for you to believe that.
是啊 瞧你说的多轻巧
I could understand your actions Lucrezia --
我可以理解你的行为 卢奎西娅
if your father hadn't rejected my offer to set him free.
如果我放你父亲走时 他没拒绝的话
You're lying.
你撒谎
No. You've committed these sins for nothing.
没有 你造下的罪孽却劳而无功
Your work argues that man is capable of anything.
你的作品证明了人是无所不能的
Well between us, we prove it.
在我们之间是确切无疑的
You show us the heights that we can reach and I show us the depths.
你展示了我们可到达的高度 我展示了深度
Of late I have met men who dwell in the shadows,
最近我见过了住在阴影之中的人
speaking of other times and other lives.
说到了另外的时空 另外的生活
Maybe if they are correct,
如果他们说的对
a life exists in which we.. Yes. Yes, yes.
或许我们有一种生活 是 是的
No. I can't do this. I can't. I can't, I can't. Please. Please.
不 我不能这样 不行 求你了
I have to go. A ship waits in Pisa
我要走了 比萨有艘船
which will take me to the Book of Leaves.
可以带我去找到《叶之书》
If I'm not on board the Basilisk --
如果我不上海蛇号♥
Riario and the Pazzis are moving on Florence.
利拉奥和帕齐家族要对佛罗伦萨下手
They want to kill Lorenzo.
他们想杀了洛伦佐
Like I could care less what they do.
他们要干什么关我什么事
Let the politicians kill each other, it's their forte.
随那些政客自相残杀 这是他们的拿手好戏
Leonardo, please -
列奥纳多 求你了
you are the only one who can stop this now.
你是唯一可以阻止他们的人
If you're not going to do it
如果你不愿意帮我
for me or for Lorenzo, then do it for Florence --
不愿意帮洛伦佐 就看在佛罗伦萨的分上
Florence? For Florence? What the city that turned its back on me?
看在佛罗伦萨的分上 为那座背弃我的城市
The bastard son? The sodomite?
我 一个野种 一个鸡♥奸♥犯
A younger DaVinci might've bought your arguments, Lucrezia.
我年轻的时候或许会买♥♥你的账 卢奎西娅
But I've endured too much
可这几个月来
these last few months to be swayed by sentiment.
我已经受够了别人动之以情
It's Easter. If Florence demands a sacrifice,
复活节到了 如果佛罗伦萨需要祭品
I suggest you offer yourself.
我建议你牺牲自己
You still endeavor to taint the air with that foul stench, I see.
你还在用那难闻的恶臭污染空气
A vice. One that Girolamo sees fit to allow me.
恶习难改 吉罗拉莫准许我保留这一习惯
Not the only.
不止这个
I've never understood your obsession with this game.
我向来不理解你对这游戏的痴迷
I imagine you've played thousands of times,
我估摸着你玩过几千次了
and what has it brought you?
有什么好处吗
Know thy self,
知己
know thine enemy.
知彼
It is but a recreation. True strategic mastery
这是消遣而已 真正的战略
must be forged in the arena of life.
要在生活的角逐中历练而成
Happy Easter.
复活节快乐
Indeed. For today brings not only the resurrection of Christ,
是啊 今天不仅是基♥督♥的复活日
but the resurrection of Florence under Rome's rule.
也是罗马统治下佛罗伦萨的复活日
Soon, all the Italian states will fall into line.
很快 所有意大利城邦都将屈膝就范
I will then turn my attention to the true enemy of God:
到时候我只用对付我主真正的敌人
the Ottoman Empire. A final Holy War.
奥斯曼帝国 终极圣♥战♥
A glorious victory of which I will be made a saint.
借由这一辉煌的胜利 我将革凡成圣
Beware of practicing your
切不可耀武扬威
righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them,
当众行使正义
for then there will be
如此一来
no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
天父定无赏赐
I must thank you. For without you,
我必须感谢你 因为没有你
I could never have achieved today's triumph.
我不可能获得今日之成就
And for this, perhaps you would offer me something in return.
既然如此 或许你应该报答我
I believe it's time you and I played another game.
我想我们该再下一局了
Don't you agree -- Brother?
不是吗 兄弟
Is all in place?
就绪了吗
Fathers Bagnone and Maffei are preparing the poison.
巴克诺尼神父和马菲神父在准备毒药
And the Cardinal?
主教呢
He's too fucking pious to be told of these change of plans.
他太虔诚了 不能告诉他计划有变
While he prays, the priests
等他祈祷的时候
will deliver the tainted Eucharist to Lorenzo.
牧师们就把下了毒的圣餐给洛伦佐
Quattrone's a Medici loyalist. If he goes against us,
夸特尼是美第奇家的忠犬 如果他作梗
he'll join Lorenzo in the afterlife.
就教他跟洛伦佐黄泉相见
Is there any news of DaVinci?
有达·芬奇的消息吗
The last I heard, he was in Rome.
我最后一次得到的消息是他在罗马
He has countered us again and again!
他不止一次跟我们作对
Can we act if we don't know the man's whereabouts?
在不知道此人行踪的情况下 我们能动手吗
Calm yourself, Francesco.
请冷静 弗兰切斯科
We have long prepared. All is ready.
我们准备了很久 万事俱备
Signorina, you make an old man believe in the perfectibility of mankind.
小姐 你让我一个老头相信世上有完人
Thank you, Maestro.
谢谢夸奖 大♥师♥
What troubles you Vanessa?
有什么问题吗 温妮莎
Have you seen Giuliano de Medici?
你有没有看见朱利亚诺·德·美第奇
I must speak to him. He needs to hear this.
我要跟他说句话 他非听不可
Quickly. Before the Cardinal sees
快点 别让主教看见了
Make sure that these wafers
确保把这些饼子
go to the Medicis, and only the Medicis?
送到美第奇家的人手里 只给美第奇家
And then we will truly celebrate this mass.
然后我们就可以真心欢庆这次弥撒了
Happy Easter, Lorenzo.
复活节快乐 洛伦佐
And to you, Francesco.
你也是 弗兰切斯科
Where is Giuliano?
朱利亚诺在哪儿
I'm sure Dragonetti will bring him straight here.
德拉戈内蒂肯定会直接带他来这里
I'm sure of nothing today.
今天什么事情都不能肯定
God's trousers, Leo. Where the fuck have you been all night?
上帝啊 列奥 你一整晚都死到哪儿去了
Only haunted by a final farewell.
被一场诀别拖住了而已
Maestro, the barge is loaded and its captain is keen to depart.
东西装上船了 船长等不及要走
Impatient canker blossom
那朵焦躁不安的
threatened to double the fee if he waited any longer.
罪恶之花威胁说再不出发 价格就翻倍
Well then let's save some coin and be on our way.
那咱们就省点钱 出发吧
What's this?
这是什么
This is us asking the Fates where the fuck you've been all night.
这是我们占卜 算你昨晚去了哪儿
The Chariot.
战车
Reversed? Uncontrolled passion, leading to defeat.
翻了 情绪过激 导致失败
Time to leave, I'd say. Come on.
该走了 来吧
It's so quiet --
好安静
The bells have stopped.
钟声也停了
Mass has begun
弥撒开始了
Fuck.
操
There's something I must do.
我必须做一件事
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表