剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I submit that not only does
我主张在这位异教♥徒♥的鸡♥奸♥罪名上
this deviant practice sodomy, but sorcery.
再加上一条巫术罪
Thus I ask the court to consider no other sentence but death.
据此我恳请法庭直接将其判处死刑
You've gone too far.
你做的有点过分了
This doesn't concern you.
这与你无关
Count Riario made it very clear that he has plans for da Vinci.
利拉奥伯爵明确表示达·芬奇有用
He wanted to see him arrested, not dead.
他想要活口 而不是死尸
Well, that's in the hands of the court.
那就是法庭的事了
What might the court say
法庭对你家族成员的性取向
about your own family's erotic proclivities?
又会作何评判呢
The rumors of your own wife, Allegra,
你妻子阿莱格拉与男性化的女仆私通
dallying with a strikingly mannish maidservant.
这流言已传得满城风雨了
Shame my family at your peril, harlot.
娼妓 侮辱我家族小心自身难保
I welcome the invitation.
随时恭候
You seem oddly bothered about
这男人可是你亲手送上法庭的
the fate of a man you yourself denounced to the court.
而你对他的关心来的真奇怪
If you have any respect for the powers that command me,
假如你对我背后的势力还有任何敬畏
you will never again
就休要再提
mention forcing me to write the denunciation.
强迫我写下告发信的事
You are reckless, Signor.
你这是罔顾后果 先生
You have let your hatred for the Medicis
你对美第奇家族的恨意
cloud your purpose.
让你忘了自己的初衷
And your fear clouds yours.
而你的恐惧埋没了你的初衷
I assure you, Signora,
我可以向你保证 小姐
when Lorenzo and da Vinci are gone,
等洛伦佐和达·芬奇都完蛋
there'll be plenty of cocks willing to fill your void.
会有数不清的男人乐意为你填补空虚
Perhaps a bit more detail here.
这里注意一下细节
How does this look, Excellency?
看起来怎么样 大人
Lovely. Very lovely.
很可爱 非常可爱
Giuliano!
朱利亚诺
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你脑子里都在想些什么
The Decameron?
《十日谈》
I would have words with my brother. Away.
我要和我弟弟谈话 你们退下
Away!
退下
Go, go, go.
快走
I asked you to help restore our reputation.
我让你恢复我们的名誉
You asked me to charm them.
你让我用魅力征服他们
They are devoted Catholics.
他们是忠诚的天主教♥徒♥
How do you think they will respond to a play
你觉得他们看到一部荡♥妇♥和牧师
that's wall to wall nun-sluts and horny priests?
满地打滚的戏会是什么反映
It's bawdy! It's vulgar! It's Florence.
下流 粗俗 佛罗伦萨就这样
Of course it's vulgar.
当然粗俗
That's why people love it.
不然人们怎么会喜欢
You will cut every scene that is at all scandalous.
我要你把下流的场景都去掉
If we fail to secure Ferdinand and Isabella's accounts,
要是失去费迪南和伊莎贝拉的生意
the Medici Bank is finished.
美第奇银行就完了
Time again you prove to be nothing more than dead weight.
你再次证明自己是个无用的累赘
Well, perhaps you should mark me a traitor
好吧 也许你应该给我定个叛徒的罪名
and have me killed as well.
把我也杀了算了
This is one thing you were never better at.
打架你永远不如我
Sodomy.
鸡♥奸♥罪
Sorcery.
巫术罪
Offerings to a pagan god.
供奉异教神祗
What crimes could be worse than these?
还有什么比这更加罪孽深重
Thus, by the order of this court,
因此 我以法庭的名义决定
the accused - if convicted of the charge of sorcery -
一旦巫术罪罪名成立
shall be burned at the stake...
被告将被判处火刑
so that his eternal soul is separated from
由此将他不朽的灵魂
his perverted body.
从误入歧途的肉体中解放出来
We grant the accused one day to confess and plead mitigation...
在进行下一步程序之前
before we deliberate any further.
被告有一天的时间认罪并请求宽恕
You must accept a plea, Leonardo.
你必须请求宽恕 列奥纳多
If you confess, there's a chance!
如果你认罪 还有一线希望
To protect Lorenzo? To save yourself!
为了保护洛伦佐 为了救你自己
If you won't let me help you, you will die.
你不接受我的帮助 是要死的
That's a clean end to your disgrace, then.
那么你今后也不必感到羞耻了
Oh, Christ! You are just as exasperating as she was!
上帝 你和她一样逼得我发疯
Is she dead?
她死了吗
It makes no difference. She's gone.
都一样 反正她走了
I remind you of her.
我令你想起她
That's why you can't stand to look at me.
所以你无法忍♥受我
Because she left you.
因为她弃你而去
Your mother was a commoner.
你母亲只是平民
She was a servant girl.
她就是个女仆
People like her don't leave people like me.
下等人不能弃我而去
They don't.
不可以
It wouldn't make sense.
这根本不合情理
Genius was wasted on you.
天赋给你真是白瞎
Do you want something?
你想要什么
Da Vinci faces imprisonment,
达·芬奇要坐牢了
perhaps death,
也许还会死
and you have the power to intercede with the magistrate.
而你有权力向裁判官求情
Not without certain sacrifices...
那一定会带来一些牺牲
given the prudery of my current guests.
因为目前的客户过分守礼
His portrait of me is remarkable.
他把我画得非常美
But it won't remind me of
要是永远画不完
you nearly so well if it's never finished.
我可怎么看着它想你
Botticelli or Ghirlandaio can take over.
波提切利或基兰达可以接手
Is that why you want the artista freed?
你就是你想释放艺术家的原因
To immortalize you? No.
让自己不朽 不
To protect us.
为了保护我们
Da Vinci's gift for inventions saved our lives, Lorenzo.
达·芬奇擅于发明的天赋救过我们 洛伦佐
Well, he can invent his way out of his dilemma.
那么他可以自己逃出生天
Good night.
晚安
My dear.
亲爱的
Um...does this periscope thing do what it's supposed to do?
这潜望镜能发挥作用吗
I followed the specifications
我按照要求做了
but your guess is as good as mine.
不过我和你一样困惑
What about the other items on his list?
他单子上的其他要求呢
Um, this paste will hold a man for a good while before dissolving.
这种胶水在溶解前能把人粘住好一阵子
I tested this potion out on Nico.
我在尼克身上试过这药剂
Knocked him out for nearly 15 minutes.
他昏迷了将近15分钟
Yes, you might have told me what was gonna happen first.
是啊 你怎么不事先告诉我会发生什么
I could have split my head open when I collapsed.
我一头栽下去差点儿把脑壳摔开花
Can anyone tell me -
谁来告诉我
who are we gluing to what and why?
我们要把谁粘到什么上 为什么
Look, our friend might have lost his wits in prison.
听着 我们的朋友可能在监狱里失去了理智
It happens.
这也是有的
A prison, a potion, a periscope,
监狱 迷♥药♥ 潜望镜
a pig and a paste pot.
一头猪 一罐浆糊
If a madman created a scavenger hunt,
疯子编的寻宝游戏
this is what it would look like.
大概就是这个样子
You thought you could outsmart us all, artista.
你自以为比所有人都聪明 臭工匠
But God's wiser than you.
可是上帝远比你智慧
And he's on our side.
他站在我们这一边
What happens now? We wait.
现在怎么办 我们等
For what? I don't know.
等什么 我也不知道
He said it would be obvious.
他说会很明显
What's going on? What is that?
怎么回事 那是什么
I guess that's pretty clear.
我猜这是够明显了
Da Vinci!
达·芬奇
Stop the explosions.
快制止爆♥炸♥
What?
怎么
You think I've organized a bombardment from my cell?
你以为我能在牢房♥里组织出爆♥炸♥案
I never cease to amaze myself.
我真是令自己惊喜不断啊
Where are they coming from?
这是哪里来的
You took your time coming to visit.
你这探监可够磨蹭的
Of course you want my company now,
这下你需要我作陪了 小命危在旦夕
with your little prick on the line!
美第奇又不管你
We have minutes, Zo.
我们只有几分钟 泽洛
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表