剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Are all the Sons of Mithras unable to speak plainly?
密特拉之子都喜欢拐弯抹角吗
I admit, on occasion, we can be inscrutable, but so can you.
我承认我们有时候神秘莫测 但你也一样
I wanted to meet the storied Da Vinci in the bright of day.
我想在白昼的光辉下见见传说中的达·芬奇
We're different men, once Hell breaks loose.
地狱之门一开 会与平时判若两人
And when's that happen?
地狱之门何时开
Hell happens when
当世间的邪恶
the evil of this world exceeds our belief
挫败了我们终将战胜它的信念
that we can conquer it.
地狱之门就开
You ask me when you'll reach that point.
你问我你的地狱之门何时开
I cannot say.
我说不好
Depends on you.
取决于你
Whatever befalls us, do not shirk from the task.
无论发生什么 不要逃避任务
I have a knack of rising to the occasion,
我这人善于临场发挥
if I might only be told what the occasion is...
只要告诉我是什么状况...
I venture to say it's true
我斗胆说
what the Sons of Mithras have seen you in you,
密特拉之子在你身上所见之事为实
and you are closer every day, artista.
而你日渐接近了 艺术家
Closer to what? Wake up.
接近什么 觉醒
Where are you leading me?
你们带我去哪儿
L-leading you? Maestro, you're the one leading us.
带你 大♥师♥ 是你在带路
What?
什么
You woke us in the night, gave us one of your shopping lists.
你半夜三更把我们喊醒 给了一张清单
Buy more magnesium,
更多镁
obtain obscure alcoholic beverages from the East,
鲜为人知的东方酒水
acquire three horses...
三匹马
You had some plan. Do you not remember?
你说有个计划 忘了吗
I do, I do. I remember it.
没有没有 我记得
How long have we... Days.
我们出来多久了 几天了
You've been a sullen fuck the entire trip,
你这一路都烦的让人蛋疼
all for some foreign halfwit who got himself abducted.
说什么有个外国笨蛋被绑♥架♥了
The Abyssinian. It's like...
阿比西尼亚人 就像...
It's like I'm just waking up.
我就像刚刚醒过来
I lost part of myself on the journey.
在旅途中遗失了部分自我
Journey where? It's not where...
去哪儿的旅途 不是哪儿
..It's when.
是何时
The evils of this world.
世间的邪恶
There's something odd around the castle.
那城♥堡♥周围有些怪怪的
What's this? This is something I would not get the present to see what it does.
这是什么 我不想让旁人知道功用的东西
Whose kingdom is this?
这里是谁的领地
The locals call him Tepes.
本地人称他采佩什[罗马尼亚语"穿刺
That's the man we've come to confront?
我们此行竟然是要对抗他
The one who has your captive is the fucking Impaler?
你要的人在变♥态♥"穿刺公"手里
I lost my right eye in battle.
打仗时我失去了右眼
Removed the bridge of my nose,
我切掉鼻梁
so I'd still have peripheral vision.
这样就恢复了视野
There.
瞧
Clever, eh?
聪明吧
That is quite...gleaming.
真是...机智呢
And so we should explain our reason for being here.
我们应该解释一下来这里的原因
Piero? May I?
皮耶罗 可以吗
The two Papal states flank your land and mine
在你我领地的两侧有两个教皇辖境
and while we can watch Rome with one eye...
我们一只眼睛盯着罗马
..We must always keep another...eye,
另一只眼睛还必须
always on the Pope's property, to the north.
盯着北方的教皇领地
Unless...
除非
the northern realm became our property.
将北方领地收入我们囊中
And how would that happen?
如何做到呢
Well, if we allied ourselves -
如果我们联合起来
Florence and Urbino -
佛罗伦萨和乌比诺
it'd make sense if we could
那我们就可以
carve up the northern Papal territory between us.
瓜分中间的教皇北方领地了
I can annexe the city of Bologna and its environs.
我可以拿到博洛尼亚及其周边
You could double your port capacity on the Adriatic.
你在亚得里亚海的港埠容量倍增
A bold stroke, but why don't I conquer it myself?
大胆的计划 可我为什么不单干呢
I have the army. What do you offer up?
我有军队 你能提供什么
Money, of course,
当然是钱
from the largest banking concern in all of Europe.
欧洲最大的银行业
From each of us, as he is...
我俩出钱出兵 而他...
..Blessed.
只有上帝保佑
Scared you, didn't I?
我吓到你了吧
That'll be fine, Medici.
真不错 美第奇
I shouldn't provoke my own godson,
我不该挑衅我的教子
but I like to test a man.
可我就喜欢试探
You've grown to be a worthy ally.
你现在是值得结交的盟友
And it's been too long since I led my men into combat.
我已经太久没有带兵上战场了
Our proposal is timely, indeed.
我们的提议正是时候啊
I knew you had something juicy in mind,
我就知道你脑袋里有好点子
when you showed up on my doorstep.
你到我家门口那天我就看出来了
There's no way you'd caravan all this distance
你不可能大老远跑来
just to watch me take a shit.
就为看我拉屎
Their turbans are nailed to their skulls.
头巾被钉在他们的头骨上
All Turkish.
全是土耳其人
Clearly this warlord has an issue with the Ottomans.
很明显这个军阀看土耳其人不顺眼
His bravery against the Turks won him 13 years in prison.
他对战土耳其人的勇气害自己坐了十三年牢
But, seeing as none of us are Turks ourselves,
但我们都不是土耳其人
we should have nothing to fear.
应该没什么好怕的
You don't think, with my blood,
你不觉得 以我的血统
someone could take me for a Turk?
别人会以为我是土耳其人吗
How do I know this warlord's eyes aren't failing?
我怎么知道这位军阀的眼神没坏掉
Because I spotted you from miles away.
因为我在几里之外就看到你们了
Though I were blind, I could hear the clattering
就算我瞎了 也能在远处听到
and nattering of your Tartar tongue from further yet.
你鞑靼口音的调侃
I'm not a Tartar. What are you, then?
我不是鞑靼人 那是什么人
Unique. Unique?
独一无二的人 独一无二的人
Dung beetles think they're unique.
屎壳郎才觉得自己独一无二
Your mongrel half-breed lineage speaks louder than your words.
你那杂种血统胜于雄辩
You see God, well, has many punishments for mankind:
上帝有很多惩罚人类的手段
earthquakes, volcanoes, plagues and cancers.
地震 火山爆发 瘟疫和癌症
Worse than these, he sent the Turks and the Tartars
比这些更糟的 就是送土耳其人 鞑靼人
and the mongrels, like you.
还有你这样的混血杂种来这个世上
Ave, Vladislaus Dracul Filius,
你好 弗拉德·德拉库之子
vaivoda partium Transalpinarum.
弗拉德三世
Prince of Transylvania and Wallachia,
特兰西瓦尼亚和瓦拉吉亚的王子
son of Vlad II known as Vlad Dracul, or Vlad the Dragon,
人称龙王弗拉德的弗拉德二世之子
which makes you Vlad III, Son of the Dragon.
你就是弗拉德三世 龙之子
Or as it is known in your language: Dracula.
在你们的语言中 就是德拉库拉
Impressive, your command of my titles,
你对我头衔的了解真让人印象深刻
but tell me who you are and what you want here.
说说你们是谁 来这里干什么
My name is Maestro Leonardo.
我是列奥纳多大♥师♥
These are my companions, Nico, Zoroaster.
这两位是我的同伴 尼克 泽洛斯特
We were sent by the Magnificent Lorenzo de Medici
佛罗伦萨共和国伟大的洛伦佐·德·美第奇
of the Republic of Florence.
派我们来的
All of Italy wonders at your victories against the Ottomans,
全意大利都很好奇你是怎样战胜土耳其人的
and my lord extends his friendship
我家大人想和你交个朋友
and seeks military counsel for the greater glory
为佛罗伦萨和瓦拉吉亚的至高荣耀
of Florence and Wallachia.
向你咨♥询♥军事意见
You must know this land has been bedeviled by war,
你一定知道这片土地经历了残酷的战争
and worse than war.
还有比那更糟的
We shall talk more...
晚餐
at dinner.
再议
As long as the dinner's not us.
只要晚餐不是我们就行
So we're selling tickets to the Papal baths now, are we?
现在教皇沐浴还售票供人围观了是吧
An urgent matter has arisen.
有急事
Urgent enough that you sully this chamber with her presence?
急到你要带她来玷污这浴室吗
I know where to find whores if I want them.
我要招♥妓♥也能自己去招
We thought it best you hear this news directly from her lips.
我们认为您最好能直接从她口中得知这个消息
I've come from Florence, Your Holiness.
我从佛罗伦萨来 教皇陛下
And does your absence from the city...
你出城就没有
create no suspicion?
引起怀疑吗
My aunt in Siena is providing me with an alibi.
我在锡耶纳的阿姨能为我证明
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表