剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Be still. Be still.
别动 别动
Or my friend here may get aroused by your movements.
你乱动会唤起我们朋友的热情呢
The fixative will last a good while,
固定剂的效力会持续很久
so listen closely.
所以听仔细了
Your reputation depends on it.
你的名誉就取决于此
At the far end of this arrangement of prisms and lenses
在这个棱镜和透镜组合体的远端
lies a camera obscura.
有一架投像器
It's usually employed to
它通常用于
delight crowds with projections of nature.
投影自然风景以取悦人群
But unnatural projections work just as well.
不过非自然投影的效果一样好
You're insane. Yes.
你疯了 对
Now reap the whirlwind.
现在你是自食其果
God grants all wishes...
天从人愿...
They cannot see your face.
他们看不到你的脸
Yet.
暂时
All I need to do is rotate
我只要把你
you a few degrees, open the prism again,
旋转个几度 再次打开棱镜
and your notoriety will be assured for centuries.
你就会遗臭万年
What do you want? Your mark on four documents.
你想要什么 四份文件的签名
One, an irrevocable dismissal of the charges against me
一 不可撤销地驳回针对我的指控
and indemnity against future prosecution.
并且保证不再进行起诉
Two, a full confession to your
二 供认你在司法宫
crime of bestiality in the Palace of Justice,
犯下的兽♥奸♥罪行
to be held in safekeeping in the event of my death.
我会妥善保管 以防遭遇不测
Three, a donation of 50 florins to Piero Da Vinci
三 赠与皮耶罗·达·芬奇五十弗罗林
for tolerating your so-called courtroom.
因为他忍♥受了你所谓的法庭
Four, the release to me
四 告诉我
of the secret denunciation which accused me.
秘密告发我的人
You will make your mark
你要在火光熄灭之前
on all four documents before this flare dies
给四份文件都签上名
or I will open the prism
否则我就再次打开棱镜
again and expose your vice for all to see.
将你的罪恶公之于众
I'll tell them what you've done!
我会告诉他们你都做了些什么
Your preferred explanation is that this entire scene
你想说你内室的这一切都是由一个
was engineered in your inner sanctum
全佛罗伦萨都知道的
by a man that all Florence knows is in solitary confinement?
被单独监禁的人设计出来的
The people will never believe it of me.
民众永远不会相信我会做出这种事
The more scandalous the accusation,
指控越可耻
the greater their appetite for it.
民众越感兴趣
The gallery was filled at my trial
审判我时旁听席满座
and I am just a mad artist!
而我只是一个疯子艺术家
It'll be standing room only for a Magistrate's trial.
若是审判一个裁判官 会挤的大家只好全站着
And should you renege on our agreement,
你要是敢违背协议
then this shroud... treated with silver nitrate
这块用大阿尔伯特的方法
using the methods of Albertus Magnus,
经硝酸银处理过的幕
bears a lasting record of your infamy
永恒的记录了你的恶行
which I would be happy to display in the future.
而我很乐意在将来进行展出
And even if you could convince people
就算你能 不知要用何法
somehow that this isn't you,
说服人们这不是你
you will spend the rest of your life
你也会用尽余生
answering the undying rumors.
来回应不死的谣言
Cos people believe what's before their eyes.
因为人们相信眼见为实
And if I can get this image seen in the skies above Florence,
我能让这图像出现在佛罗伦萨上空
I can get it seen everywhere.
就能让它出现在所有地方
This is how history will remember you.
你会以这样的形象被历史铭记
Fucking a pig
在你的法庭中♥央♥
in the middle of your courtroom.
干一头猪
Lies, truth...
谎言 真♥相♥
It's irrelevant.
都不重要
The best story wins.
最好的故事才能胜出
Oh, what confusion comes with light.
随着光明而来的困惑啊
Bring me the darkness of the night.
带给我夜晚的黑暗
So much unseen, so much to know.
如此多的隐藏与未知
In the dark, the best surprise does show.
黑暗中 惊喜显露
A hysterical spectacle, Your Excellency.
非常精彩的表演 大人
The image in the sky. I've never seen anything like it.
天上的图像 我从未见过那种东西
Theatre is...magic.
戏剧就是...不可思议
That it is!
就是
Well done, everyone. Well done!
干得好 大伙儿 干得好
The defendant stands accused of...
被告被指控...
deviancy and heresy.
异常和信奉异教
After due consideration, it is the ruling of this court
经充分考虑 法♥院♥裁决
that the prosecution was unable to prove these crimes true.
起诉无法证实罪名成立
I hereby dismiss all charges against Leonardo Da Vinci.
我特此撤销所有针对列奥纳多·达·芬奇的指控
Well, I'm a genius. You still smell like bat shit.
我是天才 你闻起来还是像蝙蝠屎
Ah, bravo!
好极了
Bravo, Leo.
好极了 列奥
That's the man you should be congratulating.
你该祝贺那个男人
I don't know how you did that,
我不知道你是怎么做到的
but enjoy your freedom while you may.
但趁你还有机会 尽情享受自♥由♥吧
For what Rome cannot accomplish through the courts,
罗马通过审讯未能得逞
it will by other means.
还会找别的法子
Stay out of trouble.
别惹麻烦
Father...
父亲
I will.
我会的
Your path has never been easy.
你的成长之路向来不易
In my land, power derives from birthright.
在我的国度 权利源于血统
I had to marry my pug-faced cousin
我不得不娶了我那一脸斗犬相的表妹
to keep power in the family.
以保证权利掌握在我们家族手里
But you and your brother,
但你和你弟弟
with no royal blood at all,
并非皇室血脉
rally an entire city.
却统治着整个城邦
Not out of fear, but joy.
并不依靠恐吓 而是为子民带来欢乐
You even know some of them by name.
你们甚至知道某些人的名字
And they love you for it.
他们因此而爱你们
You've left your mark on me.
你已在我这里留下印记
And I leave my mark in Florence.
而我要将自己的印记留在佛罗伦萨
We agree to your terms.
我们同意你的条款
The Medicis will be the bankers of a new Spain.
美第奇家族将为一个崭新的西班牙打理财政
To Florence, where you can bugger whoever,
敬佛罗伦萨 一个无论在哪里鸡♥奸♥过谁
wherever, and get away with it.
都能逍遥法外的地方
To the friends who make it possible.
敬让它成真的朋友们
Cheers!
干杯
Seriously, I'm lucky to have you.
说真的 有你在身边是我的福气
Remember that when you're washing the bat shit from my arse crack.
帮我洗屁♥股♥上的蝙蝠屎时 一定要牢记这话
If I'd produced this at the trial,
如果我在审讯时出示了这个
no amount of sophistry would have saved you.
什么诡辩都救不了你
But I wanted to see you exposed, not killed.
但我只想揭露你的真面目 而非害死你
Why?
为什么
What you have with women isn't love.
你与女人之间的感情并非爱情
You're with them out of fear.
你是因恐惧与她们在一起
I'm curious by nature.
我生性好奇
Desire... it's not as simple as one sex or the other.
欲望 并不只局限为性♥交♥之类
Jacopo, I'm sorry I hurt you.
雅科波 伤害了你我很抱歉
My experiments and curiosities, they're...
我的探索与好奇心 它们
they're not always without cost and I should mind that better.
它们并非没有代价 我应牢记于心
But trust me - trust me...
但相信我 相信我
no-one defines me.
没人可以限定我
Not Florence's outdated laws
佛罗伦萨过时的法律不能
and certainly...
当然
certainly...not you.
你也不能
Your infatuation will fade and
你对我的痴迷终会消退
you will find others to love.
并会爱上别人
I have no doubt.
我深信不疑
Every kiss sends a message.
每一个吻都有含义
That one...was goodbye.
这个吻 是再会
Goodbye?
再会
Do you know, I've never heard that tune from anyone except you.
我从没听别人哼过这调子
My father used to hum it to me when I was a child.
小时候我父亲经常哼给我听
Done.
好了
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表