剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Remarkable.
真了不起
According to lore,
据传说
these will open the Vault of Heaven.
这对钥匙能开启天穹
Solomon Ogbai,
所罗门·欧拜
the Abyssinian,
阿比西尼亚人
told you its location?
他告诉你天穹在哪了吗
He told me it rested
他说天穹在
on an old peak, in a town made of stone.
古山之上 石城之中
Beneath something called "the hitching post of the sun."
在一个叫做"日轮"的东西之下
With these keys
有了这对钥匙
and the map to the Vault itself, it would appear
和天穹的地图 看来
that the Book of Leaves lies firmly within our grasp.
可以说《叶之书》已经志在必得
When was the last time the Book was actually seen?
上次有人真正♥见♥到那本书是什么时候
A thousand years ago.
一千年前
When the Library of Alexandria burned.
亚历山大图书馆焚毁的时候
Yet we still have faith it exists.
但我们依然坚信它的存在
Faith,
信念
it always comes down to that doesn't it?
最终总是要靠信念 不是吗
It's never anything that can be proven. It's just -
从来没有切实的证据
it's just -
就只是
it's smoke.
烟幕而已
It's tales by the campfire.
营火旁口耳相传的故事
You're angry.
你在生气
Pope Sixtus claims
教皇西克斯特声称
you're an agent of the Ottomans.
你是奥斯曼人的间谍
The Sons of Mithras
密特拉之子
are not constrained by geographical boundaries.
不受地理边界的限制
Our stewardship encompasses all mankind.
我们的职责包含了全人类
Well, this particular man
可我这个人
is tired of being manipulated.
受够了被人摆布
If you are lost in a forest
如果你在森林中迷了路
and you see a landmark,
而你看到一块地标
is that landmark manipulating you along a certain path?
那块地标 也是在摆布你走上某条道路吗
I am merely your guide.
我只是你的向导
But if ignore your chosen path then
但如果我不走你给我选的路
I'll never find my mother,
我就永远找不到我母亲
will I?
是不是
She's a poor little thing.
她可真可怜
Mending Camilla Pazzi's heart will be the least of our concerns
如果我弟弟破坏了这场宴席 我们该操心的
if my brother sabotages this feast.
就不是如何安抚卡米拉·帕奇了
The snub could propel us all into still more years of blood feud.
他的冷落会导致我们的世仇更深更久
Look at Francesco.
看看弗兰切斯科啊
Look at them all.
看看他们所有人
The Pazzis glower like that.
帕奇家对我们怒目而视
Exactly.
没错
Today was supposed to be different.
今天本该与往常不同的
How long should we wait?
我们还要等多久
Always so impatient, Francesco.
总是这么不耐烦 弗兰切斯科
Talk with them.
跟他们谈谈
Complain of the scandal of the Giuliano's absence.
抱怨朱利亚诺缺席让你多丢脸
Your anger at the cur's impudence
你对那杂种无礼举动的愤怒
will disguise your desire to kill.
会掩饰你杀人的欲望
Or it may just spur me to strike even faster.
或许会让我提前动手
Captain,
队长
tracking Florentines comings and goings is your specialty.
追查佛罗伦萨人的动向是你的专长
Where is my brother?
我弟弟在哪
I cannot say.
我说不好
A week ago, my Officer Bertino asked permission
一周前 我的手下伯蒂诺请求我允许
to accompany Giuliano to Siena.
他跟随朱利亚诺去锡耶纳
I've seen neither of them since.
那之后我就再没见过他们俩
Why Siena?
为什么去锡耶纳
Giuliano
朱利亚诺
apparently longed for one last fling before his nuptials.
显然想在结婚前最后放纵一次
Christ..
天呐
The pious Bertino promised to keep him from too much trouble.
尽责的伯蒂诺保证会不让他惹上太多麻烦
What if Bertino failed?
如果伯蒂诺没能做到呢
What if Giuliano was waylaid on the road?
如果朱利亚诺在路上遭遇伏击了呢
Surely that's the only reason
这当然是他今天缺席
he'd insult us with his absence today.
如此羞辱我们的唯一理由
Captain,
队长
take a few men and search the roads between Florence and Siena.
带几个人 沿佛罗伦萨到锡耶纳的路上找一下
All of us yearn to know what's become of Giuliano, Capitain.
我们都想知道朱利亚诺的下落 队长
Settle the matter for us,
替我们找到答案吧
please.
拜托了
There is a ship bound for Cape Verde, the Basilisk,
有一艘船将驶向佛得角 海蛇号♥
under command of Antonio de Noli.
船长是 安东尼奥·德·诺利
As we speak,
我们说话这会儿
de Noli is in Florence,
德·诺利正在佛罗伦萨
loading a barge with provisions for a journey.
将途中需要的补给装在一艘游艇上
At dawn, he takes the barge to Pisa,
破晓时分 他会将游艇驶去比萨
where the Basilisk is anchored.
海蛇号♥就在那儿停泊
You, Leonardo,
列奥纳多
must book passage on that ship.
你必须登上那艘船
With your navigational skills,
有你的导航技巧
the Basilisk will survive the storms and reach another land entirely--
海蛇号♥能穿过暴风雨 成功到达另一片大♥陆♥
where the Book of Leaves awaits.
《叶之书》便在那里等你
Some years ago, a magician promised me
几年前 一位魔法师答应我
he would hide something for you. A magician.
为你藏起一样东西 魔法师
Cosimo de Medici? Cached within Cosimo's tomb
科西莫·德·美第奇吗 科西莫的墓
is a mariner's astrolabe.
藏着航海星盘
With it, you will navigate the Basilisk safely
依靠它 你能成功把海蛇号♥
to the lands indicated on the map.
引向地图上的大♥陆♥
Cosimo hid it in a way that only you would be able to solve his riddle.
只有你能发现科西莫把它藏在哪里
Yeah. Well, as ever, you know the right games to tantalize me.
你总是知道什么样的游戏能吸引我
You must carry the astrolabe onto that barge.
你必须把星盘带到船上
The Book of Leaves, of your mother's fate,
《叶之书》 你母亲的命运
will remain a mystery.
还不得而知
Isn't this the moment where you spin a coin and put me in a trance?
你是不是该转个硬币对我催眠了
No coins. No trances.
没有硬币 不用催眠
You either book passage West..
你抑或向西方行进
..or you don't.
抑或不然
You succeed or you fail.
你抑或成功 抑或失败
The choice and the consequences are yours.
选择和结果全在于你
Be still, child. I'm going to be sick.
别动 孩子 我要吐了
You're already sick, no one calls for me if they are well.
你已经病了 身体好的才不会来找我
Here, hold this.
抬起来
You've not stepped ov'r a grave have you?
你没有踩过坟墓吧
Or drunk milk that's gone to spoil?
或者喝了变质的牛奶
No, Ottavia. Nothing like that.
没有 奥塔维亚 都没有
Here, piss into this.
尿到这里
I saw a butcher's daughter last week,
我上周看了一个屠夫的女儿
blubbering on about a malady 'kin to this
向我哭诉你这样的病症
Had to split 'er open. Worms.
我得给她开刀 寄生虫啊
Oh, cloudy as a winter's dawn. Is that bad?
跟冬天的黎明一样浑浊 是坏事吗
A pinch or two of of this every two days,
每两天吃一两片这个
and be sure to stay out of the light of the moon.
记得不要让月光照到你
Not for your sake, but for his.
不是为了你 是为他
For who?
谁
Your son.
你儿子
You're not with worms, girl. You're with child.
你肚里不是虫子 姑娘 你怀孕了
Bring me to him.
带我去见他
I have sent Clarice away
我让克拉丽斯走了
to spare her whatever tragedy you may have brought here.
免得她目睹什么惨况
Delay no more. Show me.
快点 给我看吧
My Officer Bertino found on the road to Siena
我的手下在往锡耶纳的路上找到的
Hacked to death.
被砍死的
Bandits?
强盗干的吗
Most likely. Yet we found no trace of Giuliano.
很有可能 不过我们还没找到朱利亚诺
Take more men.
多带点人手
Find him, alive or dead.
活要见人 死要见尸
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表