剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
什么
What?
呃 有些话我还没说够
Well, something I don't say enough....
或者也许我从未说过
or maybe I never said it.
我觉得应该是第二个
I think it's the second one.
那么你知道我要说什么
So you know what it is.
哦 天呐 你不会让我说出来的 是吗
Oh, God. You're not going to make me say it, are you?
会的 实际上 我想我要让你说出来
Yes, actually, I think I'm gonna make you say it.
好吧
Fine.
听着
Look,
别告诉任何人我说过这个
don't tell anyone I said this.
嗯嗯
Mmm.
但是
But...
我爱你
I love you.
好的
Okay.
我会保守我爸爸爱我这个秘密的
I will keep it a secret that my father loves me.
好吧 你有什么话要回复我的吗
Well... you got something to say back?
嗯 我也爱你 爸爸
Mm. I love you too, Dad.
我们现在不需要拥抱 是吧
We don't have to hug now, do we?
好吧 如果我们在海鹰队赢了
Well, if we didn't do it when the Seahawks
超级碗的时候都没这么做 为什么现在要这么做呢
won the Super Bowl, why would we do it now?
好想法
Good point.
你知道 我看见你差不多每天都告诉你的女儿们
You know, I see you telling your daughters you love them
你爱她们
just about every day.
我尽可能多地这么说
I do it as much as I can.
- 也许我说的太多了 - 没有
- Maybe I do it too much. - No.
你没有说得太多
No, you don't.
我很抱歉我告诉了谢伊和斯特拉我们在哪里
I'm sorry I told Shea and Stella where we were.
我的确溺爱她们
I do coddle them.
我们都是 但是也许这没什么问题
We both do, but maybe that's okay.
她们知道她们被爱着
They know that they're loved,
而我们知道她们也爱我们
and we know that they love us back.
是的 别担心
Yeah, and don't worry.
- 她们最后都会搬出去的 - 她们会吗
- They'll move out, eventually. - Will they?
她们怎么做才会让那件事发生
What are they doing that will make that happen?
她们没有工作 她们永远都不会有自己的房♥子
They don't have jobs. They're never gonna get their own place.
这么说我们需要自己的地方
So we need our own place,
一个只有我们的空间
a space that's just for us.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
哦 小棚 这真是个好主意 没人会来这里
Oh, the shed. This is a great idea. Nobody ever comes out here.
我们会把它变成我们自己的小爱巢
We'll turn it into our own little love shack.
嗯嗯 让我们看看我们的未来吧
Hmm, let's go look at our future.
- 哦 我的天啊 - 什么鬼
- Oh, my God. - What the hell?
这是我想的那样吗
Is this what I think it is?
这当然是你想的那样
Course it's what you think it is.
一大堆你想的那样
It's a lot of what you think it is.
你之前走的时候没关门吗
Did you leave the door open?
没有 我都记得关门
No, I didn't leave the door open.
- 不好 - 这里究竟发生了什么
- Uh-oh. - What the hell is going on here?
呃
Well...
我们有工作了
we got jobs?
欢迎来到行动计划 项目
Welcome to Operation: Project.
这是大♥麻♥
It's weed.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表