剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, it's a tough call.
喔 这真是左右为难
I was in a similar spot once...
我也之前经历过这些
Oh, it's from Alice.
啊 是爱丽丝的短♥信♥
Hot dog, donut, explosion,
热狗 甜甜圈 爆♥炸♥
sleepy face.
睡意脸
I got to go!
我得走了
I mean, I never thought I'd live to see
说真的 我从来没想到能活着看到
the Erdos discrepancy problem solved,
埃尔德什差异问题被解决
but now we know that two elements
但现在我们知道两个
within certain sequences can grow without bound;
有一定顺序的元素能没有约束的生长
am I right?
我对吗
You are so right.
你非常正确
Stella, I have to say,
斯黛拉 我不得不说
I can't believe how wrong I was about you.
我简直不能相信我对你有多大的误解
I'm so glad you insisted we go out again.
我很开心你坚持我们的约会
You're incredible.
你太棒了
Well, I'm delighted that you deigned
我很开心你愿意屈尊
to give me another chance.
再给我一个机会
Sometimes people find my intellect...
有些人觉得我的聪明
Intimidating, so I try to hide it.
会威胁到他们 所以我试着藏起来
Thanks, Grandma. Thanks, Grandma.
-谢谢奶奶 -谢谢奶奶
Don't repeat everything I say.
不要重复我说的所有话
Don't repeat everything I say.
不要重复我说的所有话
I haven't repeated anything.
我没重复你说的话啊
Well, while I...
嗯 虽然我
Do feel like the privatization of space travel
是觉得太空旅行的私人化
is a step forward in the long term,
在长♥期♥来看是一个进步
it does make me... uh...
但是它让我觉得 额
it makes me...
它让我
Nostalgic for the glory days of NASA.
怀念那些NASA光辉的日子
Nostalgic for the glory days of NASA.
怀念那些NASA光辉的日子
Oh, no. My phone died.
哦 不 我手♥机♥没电了
Uh...
额
Uh... I know.
啊 我知道了
You talk smart things for a while.
该你说点高深的东西了
I did most of mine.
我刚刚说了很多了
Thanks for the escort, Marcus.
感谢你的陪伴 马库斯
And wasn't I right about the cigarettes?
关于那些香烟我说的没错吧
Aren't you getting a lot more compliments?
是不是让你得到了很多赞赏
I am. Okay.
-是的 -那就好
And I'm sorry, Martina,
对不起 玛蒂娜
but are you getting prettier every day?
但你是不是一天比一天美了
Well, that's the plan.
怎么说 就是这个计划
Just turn it off, Kyle.
闭嘴吧 凯尔
Look...
怎么说
I have the proof that you didn't do it.
我有证据证明你没做那件事
Oh, my God, give me that...
喔 我的天啊 把它给我
First I want the truth about the glue incident.
首先 我想要关于胶水事件的真♥相♥
Oh, it's the old "Give me what I want
喔 还是那套 给我我想要的
and I'll give you what you want."
我就会给你你想要的
Popular game here in prison.
在监狱里这是很受欢迎的游戏
The thing is, Mike, I rather stay in jail
是这样的 麦克 我宁愿呆在监狱里
than lie to you.
也不想对你撒谎
I didn't do it.
我没做那件事
If you didn't do it, then who did?
如果你没做那件事 那谁做了
No idea.
我不知道
I guess at this point there's no reason
我想都到这个时候了 你也没有任何理由
for you to lie about it.
撒谎了
Exactly.
就是这样的
Fine. Here, take it.
行吧 给你 拿走
Thanks. I owe you one.
谢谢 这是我欠你的
And you, modeling, look into it.
还有你 做个榜样 我会跟进的
Oh. Kyle...
喔 凯尔
Let's go!
我们走吧
What's with them?
他们什么事啊
The big guy wanted me to admit that I glued him
那个大家伙想让我承认我在五年级的时候
to his chair in fifth grade.
用胶水把他黏在椅子上
Did you?
所以是你干的吗
I kind of did.
我算是做了吧
I guess I was a bit of a dick back then.
我想我当时是有点招人厌吧
So why won't you just admit it now?
所以你为什么不现在承认呢
I guess I'm still a bit of a dick.
我想我现在也是个讨厌鬼
So enough about science-y things.
好了 不说这些科学兮兮的东西了
Let's imitate dumb people and talk about TV.
让我们模仿愚蠢的人聊聊电视节目吧
Well, I just finished re-watching "Breaking Bad."
好吧 我刚重温了一遍《绝命毒师》
Have you seen it?
你看过吗
Of course.
当然
And I definitely think it's a good thing
我绝对认为这是一件好事
we nerds came along and made watching TV
我们这些书呆子在一起让看电视
feel more like books.
感觉像看书一样
Hello, all. I'm your waitress.
你们好 我是你们的服务员
I'm just trying to balance work and pursuing my dreams.
我只是在尝试平衡我的工作和追求我的梦想
And your drinks on my tray, of course,
你们的饮料在我手上 当然啊
because again, I'm a waitress.
因为 我是服务员
Hi, waitress.
你好 服务员
We were just talking about "Breaking Bad."
我们正在讨论《绝命毒师》
Oh, you were in here the other day saying
哦 你之前在这就说过
that you love "Breaking Bad."
你喜欢《绝命毒师》
I believe your exact words were:
我相信你的原话是
"Finally a show where people respect the power
"终于有个节目里人类尊重
and majesty of chemistry."
化学的力量和权威的了"
Oh, I totally agree. I loved every second of it.
哦 我完全同意 我喜欢剧里的每一秒
Well, except for the "Fly" Episode, of course.
好吧 除了《飞》那集[第三季第十集]
Ugh, totally.
呃 完全同意
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
The "Fly" Episode was a daring deconstruction
《飞》是剧中
of the show's form,
一个大胆解构的形式
boiling complex issues down
把一个复杂的问题
to a single primal drive.
归结为单一的原始的结构
Really? I think you mean boring.
真的吗 我觉得你的意思是无聊
Boring? I think you're confusing boring with nuance.
无聊 我认为你把无聊跟细微差别搞混淆了
I think you're confusing nuance
我觉得你才是把细微差别跟
with masturbatory filmmaking.
自我主义给搞混了
Well, sure it's masturbatory, but isn't that pleasurable too?
好吧 那确实是自我主义的 但是它不也是令人愉快的吗[masturbatory也有手♥淫♥的意思]
Touché.
一针见血
Why, thank you.
为什么 谢谢你
Uh, what's happening here?
呃 这发生了什么
I mean, seriously, random waitress,
我的意思是 真的吗 随便一个服务员
you're poaching my date?
你偷了我的伴
What are you talking about? We're just talking.
你在说什么啊 我们就是聊聊天
Don't play dumb with me.
不要跟我装傻
That's a game you'll never win.
跟我装傻你永远都赢不了
I wasn't going to say anything,
我没打算说什么的
but now that you're being weird,
但是现在你表现的很奇怪
obviously this is the way this story was going to end.
显然这件事就这么结束了
I told her what to say.
我告诉她她应该说什么
It's a classic Cyrano-inspired Comic-Con Rom-Com.
这是典型的西拉诺的动漫节启发
"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I'm Shea."
"吧啦吧啦吧啦 我是谢伊"
Do you really think we live in a world
你真的认为我们生活在一个
where brains are going to trump sex appeal?
大脑胜过性诱惑的世界吗
I hope we live in that world.
我希望我们活在那个世界
And clearly this is a man who respects
很明显 这是一个男人对
intelligence and substance.
智力与物质的尊重
Hold on a second.
等一下
Am I being fought over by two beautiful women?
我是被两个漂亮女人争夺了吗
This is a new experience.
这是种新体验
Although, throughout the animal kingdom,
尽管 在整个动物王国
it's not uncommon for a desirable male
一个吸引人的男性有不止一个伴侣
to have more than one mate.
是很常见的事情
Dude, are you trying to work a threesome?
老兄 你是想尝试三人行吗
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表