剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
我必须接这个电♥话♥ 是我的经纪人
I have to take this. It's my agent.
你好
Hello?
真的吗
Seriously?
当 当然 我一定会去的
O-of course I'll be there!
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What was that?
他们喜欢我的影碟
They liked my tape.
我要去百老汇里的《阿♥拉♥丁》跳舞啦
I'm gonna be dancing in "Aladdin" On Broadway.
你会表现很棒的 裸体
You'll be great in that. No shirts.
百老汇 美梦成真
Broadway. Dream come true.
但是
But...
我得搬去纽约
I have to move to New York.
好远啊
That's far away.
我们之前想说的话
About what we were gonna say to each other...
改天吧
Maybe one day.
来吧 我们去告诉大家
Come on. Let's tell everybody.
我刚接到了经纪人的电♥话♥
I just got a call from my agent.
我要去百老汇跳舞了
I'm gonna be dancing on Broadway!
真的吗 百老汇
Really? Broadway?
我又可以大吹特吹了
Well, that's something I can brag about!
我想我们现在就在最适合吹牛的地方
I think we may be in the perfect place for it.
嘿 各位
Hey, everybody!
我儿子要去百老汇跳舞了
My son is gonna dance on Broadway!
在跳舞之前 他以前还是个职业高尔夫球手
And before that, he was a professional golfer!
现在他要去百老汇跳舞了
And now he's gonna dance on Broadway!
你没事吧 妈妈
Are you okay, Mom?
我的宝贝儿子要搬到那么远的地方
My son is moving across the country.
啊 我需要不止一分钟的时间
Ah, I'm gonna need more than a minute.
妈 我们每天都会聊天的
Mom, we'll talk every day.
那位先生的请的
From the gentleman over there.
噢 我
Oh, my.
噢 好吧 我要过去跟他说我结婚了
Oh, well, I'm just gonna have to tell him I'm married.
其实 这是给他的
Actually, it's for him.
太好了 终于啊
Yes! Finally!
运气不错啊 你该看看他跳舞的样子
Lucky you. You should see him dance.
你知道吗 我听你们说这牛仔听得有点累了
You know, I'm a little tired of hearing about this cowboy.
我也有一些很棒的舞步
I've got some pretty sweet a-moves myself.
我知道 亲爱的
I know you do, honey.
是了 DJ 来吧
That's it. DJ! Hit it!
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表