剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
度过我的整个下半辈子了
talking about tomato to lettuce ratios.
应该是二比一 但他们就是听不进去
It should be two to one, but they just don't get it!
抱歉 再也不是我的问题了
Sorry, not my problem anymore.
我想 我也不再需要助理了
I guess I won't need an assistant anymore,
但是一直跟着我
but following me around
也肯定不是你的梦想 伊森
couldn't have been your dream either, Ethan.
不是
No...
当然不是
of course not.
但重新有件拿手的活感觉确实挺不错的
But it did feel nice being good at something again.
你还会找到其他的
You'll find something else.
我会接着找的
I'll keep looking.
我们两个女儿都在挣钱 然而 额 我们却阻止了她们
Both our girls were making money, but, ah... we stopped that.
又是杰里 我得接一下
It's Jerry again. I got to take this.
说话呀 杰里
Talk to me, Jerry.
是的 229刀我们可以接受
Yes, 229 we can deal with.
大哥你真是条汉子 杰里 真厉害
You're the man, Jerry. You are the man.
真是个娘炮
What a pussy.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表