剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
Am I? I'm really new at this.
我吗 这对我来说是新事物
I mean, the... the concept sounds great, but...
我的意思是 这个观念听起来很棒 但是
I have enough anxiety with one woman.
一个女人已经让我足够焦虑了
I don't think being outnumbered would help.
我不认为数量会有所帮助
You have anxiety?
你很焦虑吗
Generalized, social, or panic disorder?
泛化的 社交性的还是恐慌症
All of them.
所有
Me too. What do you do for it?
我也是 你怎么应对呢
I... I've tried yoga but I don't like...
我 我尝试了瑜伽但是我不喜欢
Being told how to breathe.
被告诉该如何呼吸
You finished my sentence.
你把我要说的话说完了
No girls has ever done that before.
以前没有姑娘做到过
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
This is how this ends.
就这么结束吧
I don't understand all this talking about stuff anyway.
总之 我不懂你们在聊些啥
What are your thoughts on this? What are your thoughts on that?
你对这个有什么想法 你对那个有什么想法
Just shut up and feel me up already.
闭嘴吧 我已经听够了
Wait, so now you think the prison guy
等等 你现在觉得监狱里那个家伙
didn't do the glue thing?
没做胶水那件事
Then who did? I don't know,
那是谁做的 我不知道
but it's making me crazy.
但是它让我抓狂
So how did it go with Kyle?
凯尔那怎么样了
He still says he didn't do it.
他还是说他没做过
I guess I believe him.
我猜我相信他
Well, let that be the end of it.
好吧 就这么结束吧
No, no, no. Kenny Robinson.
不不不 肯尼 罗宾逊
He ate glue, so I know he had it.
他吃胶 所以我知道他有
Mike, you promised you'd let this thing go.
麦克 你答应过我要放下这件事了
Let's just find out where Kenny lives and stake him out.
就让我们找出肯尼住的地方然后监视起他
I'll bring the black coffee, and you...
我会带黑咖啡来 你
Mike, damn it, stop!
麦克 该死 停下
No good ever comes from people digging into their pasts.
挖掘人们的过去对他们没有好处
My whole career, but go on.
那是我的整个职业生涯 但是你继续
Just let it go. Why?
就放手吧 为什么
Because I said so. Why?
因为我这么说 为什么
Because Kyle did it, okay?
因为凯尔做了那件事 好吗
The glue, the chair, the whole thing.
胶水 椅子 所有事
You knew all along, and you didn't say anything.
你一直都知道 但是你什么都没说
Wow, this is some "Pretty Little Liars"
喔 这是"美少女的谎言"
going on here.
在上演啊
I can't believe this. You knew Kyle did it.
我真不敢相信 你知道凯尔做了那件事
The school called that day and asked if I wanted
学校那天给我打过电♥话♥ 问我要不要
to make a formal complaint,
正式投诉
and I said to forget about it.
我说就忘记它吧
Stella... Yeah, I know the drill.
斯特拉 好吧 我知道该怎么做
You guys are gonna yell at each other.
你们会互相嘶吼
Let me know who wins. Good night, Grandpa.
告诉我谁赢了 晚安 爷爷
Good night, honey. Sweet dreams.
晚安 宝贝 好梦
What the hell are you gonna yell at me for?
你到底要对我吼什么
Because you knew about this and you didn't tell me!
因为你知道这件事然后你没告诉我
Because you could have protected me and you didn't!
因为你原本可以保护我但是你没有
I was protecting you.
我是在保护你
If people knew you got Kyle into trouble,
如果别人知道你让凯尔陷入了麻烦
you would have turned into that kid,
你会变成那个孩子
and that kid gets beat up every day.
那个孩子每天都被殴打
So instead, I signed you up for boxing lessons.
所以 相反的 我替你报了名学拳击
Where I got beat up every day.
在哪儿我会每天都被打
But you stuck with it, and you got big and strong.
但是只要坚持住 你会越来越强大
So you're welcome. You want me to thank you?
所以 不客气 你要我谢谢你
Because what I did made you stronger.
因为我做的一切都是为了让你更强
But to get there you let me feel humiliated and alone.
但在那之前你让我感到羞辱和孤独
Do you ever stop whining?
你能停止抱怨吗
Do you ever stop being a mean old prick?
你能不要做一个卑劣的老顽固了吗
This is great!
这太好了
Not now, Martina.
现在不是时候 玛蒂娜
See how alike you two are?
看你们俩多像
Don't say that!
别那么说
What's great is that we're finally getting
我们终于说到主要的问题了
at the core issues.
这真是太棒了
Honey, you want to pretend that time in your life never existed,
宝贝 你想要假装那段时间在你的生命中从没存在过
you want some apology that's gonna make it all seem better,
你想要一份道歉好让一切看起起来更好些
but the way to truly put it behind you
但是真正放下的方式是
is to embrace what that time taught you
拥抱那段时间你学会的东西
and love that scared little boy inside you.
爱你内心那个恐惧的小男孩
I don't love that little boy.
我不爱那个小男孩
That's why there are no pictures of that little boy.
这就是没有小时候的照片的原因
There is one.
有一张
I've had it since you were 11.
从你11岁的时候我就有了
I keep it in my wallet.
我把它一直放在我的钱包里
Why?
为什么
Because I did love that little boy.
因为我喜欢那个小男孩
Dad...
爸爸
Look...
听着
maybe I made some mistakes,
也许我犯过一些错误
and what I did could have turned out badly for a lot of kids,
我做的错事可能对很多孩子有不好的影响
but not you!
但是对你没有
I mean, look how good you turned out.
我的意思是 看你成长的多好
And that's on you.
是你自己做到的
I guess in your... your own strange way,
我猜 用你 用你特殊的方式
I know you were looking out for me, so...
我知道你在留意我 所以
All right, I accept your apology.
好的 我接受你的道歉
I didn't apologize.
我没道歉啊
Yes, you did.
有 你有
So you don't have to deny it anymore.
所以你不必再否认了
You did it.
你做到了
I kind of did.
我貌似是做到了
Well, I'm a grown man,
好吧 我长大成人了
and revenge is ultimately unsatisfying,
报复根本不能让人满足
so I only ask one thing, Kyle.
所以我只要求一件事 凯尔
Buy me a beer.
给我买♥♥瓶啤酒
Happy to do it, buddy.
我很愿意去做 伙计
You glued me to the chair, didn't you?
你把我粘在了椅子上 是不是
I kind of did.
貌似是我做的
Revenge is ultimately unsatisfying,
报复根本不能让人满足
but it's still fun.
但是仍然很有趣
You just lost yourself a free beer, my friend!
你刚刚失去了一个免费的啤酒 我的朋友
Today would have been a terrific day
今天要是穿了内♥裤♥
to wear underwear.
就完美了
All right, people, prepare yourself for a show
好了 伙计们 准备看好戏吧
my last girlfriend called...
我上一个女朋友叫做
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
adequate.
充足
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表